Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    You’re not getting back anything on the parlay
    Yeah I just read the information.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its just FD eating up marketshare even if it hurts them short term...and if they didn't crush -they wouldn't offer
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wonder how the books can really afford to do this. There's always going to be bad beats. If you do this, you're refunding one side while the other side wins. That's got to be a huge liability. I guess it builds goodwill, but like you said people are going to come to expect it and then complain when they don't do it next time.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Ya probably under a certain limit, I'm not sure what there's is. A guy with a 50k wager ain't getting that money.

Now everytime a bad beat happens (which happens all the time), people will want a hand out.
    They know it is a gimme. It builds goodwill. You can always hope it will happen and that sort of thing will keep you coming back. That's the key. They know they are getting it back.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Draftkings MIA because they're too cheap and Avello who is running the show there a vegas guy doesn't care for the bad beat refunds. Primetime game like that the safety made them millions.

aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Wish they would have done something similar when Chubbs decided to fukk me by stepping out of bounds.
    And what about my student loans? I paid em. Now I am phuked.
    Cant forget about the drive thru....same thing. Fukked there too. I miss Joe Pesci and his comic relief.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I had a big straight bet on browns that has yet to be refunded and a big parlay with Bills/Browns. No refund at Fanduel that I’ve seen reflecting in my account.
    They're probably trying to tell you to get lost since you're a POS and no one wants you around

Go tell that NBA skank you posed with for a pic about your big Browns bet LOL

dlowilly

FanDuel a poorly run company though

They spend all their money on advertising and gimmicks like this and then hemorrhage money from site issues.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    As Spicoli would say: "Righteous bucks"!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Draftkings offering a $50 free bet lol

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    They're probably trying to tell you to get lost since you're a POS and no one wants you around

Go tell that NBA skank you posed with for a pic about your big Browns bet LOL
    This racist loser is back? I thought the trump beating out him into hiding. Vitterd was right again and Dblow lost.

Can you do another push up video on your one bedroom shit hole? Best sbr video ever!!

You a broke rent a cop!!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

This is a gimmick. Just like draft kings doing the tyson fight and it being called a draw. Every bet was void at draft kings. fanduel, betmgm didnt have permission to post lines on that card from my conversation with customer service. So people who play at other books deposited at DK to bet it and DK expects that once you deposited you arent going to withdraw right away and keep playing at the DK book.

dlowilly

This racist loser is back? I thought the trump beating out him into hiding. Vitterd was right again and Dblow lost.

Can you do another push up video on your one bedroom shit hole? Best sbr video ever!!

You a broke rent a cop!!
    Where's the screenshot of your big Browns bet? It didn't show up, must be a glitch! LOL

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Where's the screenshot of your big Browns bet? It didn't show up, must be a glitch! LOL
    Where is your push up video?? You live in an apartment the size of my sons closet.

dlowilly

Where is your push up video?? You live in an apartment the size of my sons closet.
    Oh jeez, the screenshot still isn't showing. Might want to tell technical support.

You worthless, pathological forum cancer LOL

First 12