krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Mybookie bait and switch bonus

Go to make a credit card deposit and an offer pops up for a 100% bonus if I use bitcoin instead.

So I do it and no bonus gets credited. Go to love chat and they tell me they will only give 50% with a 10x rollover.

What a bunch of bums.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

fcukin scumbags

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

LOL. I mean it is right on the site with a 10x rollover. Most of the complaints for MyBookie seem to be people that do not know how rollovers work which is kind of what they specialize in.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

yep

terrible book

pologq

love the referral picture

Points Awarded:

ace7550 gave pologq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Your bonus will be the least of your problems there

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    love the referral picture

Hahahaha

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Hahahaha

I can imagine MyBookie’s owner and their managers laughing and dancing like this when people deposit.

Worst book I’ve ever seen. Have no idea how people who are members here play there reading bad review after bad review. If they haven’t screwed you over yet it’s just a matter of time.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yep

terrible book
    I've never used this book because of all the bad reviews. Why do they have a C+ rating on SBR?

Roger T. Bannon

I got paid easy as pie here. They have pretty great web site. Track your rollover and you can put your withdrawal request in online and get it processed next day. I have to say I was impressed. I know of a guy that got paid out thousands with no trouble.

I'd say this book is a solid B at this point although you can run into problems if they think you are a scammer. Could get limited too.

jacksonstreet
    jacksonstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I'm a fat, drunk degenerate dickwad. I got paid easy as pie here. They have pretty great web site. Track your rollover and you can put your withdrawal request in online and get it processed next day. I have to say I was impressed. I know of a guy that got paid out thousands with no trouble.
    I'd say this book is a solid B at this point although you can run into problems if they think you are a scammer. Could get limited too.
    You're a penetrating moron. This place sucks ass. 'Scumbags' is right. You obviously can't comprehend the situation. They offered him a 100% bonus if he deposited with bitcoin instead of credit card. He did, and then they said 'no, sorry, can't have the 100%. but you can have the standard 50%.' Eat a dick roger.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave jacksonstreet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roger T. Bannon

You need to get back in that Bovada thread jacksonstreet with your other pals. You guys have gone silent since I called you out.

This guy is a dope. He was going to deposit without a bonus and they put up a message offering a bonus and he took and did not know there would be a rollover. This is the kind of thing people complain about all the time with this book. They have the squarest bettors of any book around.

The web site is an A+ book site. This is a pretty big book now.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

That's why they paid you Roger, because you're a drunk degenerate; they know you're going to lose it all back. Good luck if you know what you're doing.

Roger T. Bannon

I never lose back. This site loved HRWager and it went bust. You could see MyBookie was a better book than HRWager five years ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

I think MyBookie is pretty good. Obviously they are no Bookmaker or BetOnline but they have nice promos and good reload bonuses. Ive never had them bait and switch me and Ive always been paid promptly there. I wouldnt play there without bonus unless I was just beating them on props or something but its still a decent out.

ace7550

Do they have any sister books? Or are they affiliated with any other books?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

LoL. That book is garbage. BMOC might even agree at this point.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

You need to get back in that Bovada thread jacksonstreet with your other pals. You guys have gone silent since I called you out.

This guy is a dope. He was going to deposit without a bonus and they put up a message offering a bonus and he took and did not know there would be a rollover. This is the kind of thing people complain about all the time with this book. They have the squarest bettors of any book around.

The OP stated that he was told by the book he would get 100% deposit bonus if he used BTC instead of C.C. He changed the deposit to BTC. They then credited only 50%. That's shady as fukk. I am pretty sure krk has been around long enough to understand R/O
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Do they have any sister books? Or are they affiliated with any other books?
    Xbet. Pretty sure you can play with both. They advertise Xbet in their pamphlet they send out too prior to NFL season

pologq

switching your bonus after you deposit is a cardinal sin for a book

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Will never send them a dime

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The OP stated that he was told by the book he would get 100% deposit bonus if he used BTC instead of C.C. He changed the deposit to BTC. They then credited only 50%. That's shady as fukk. I am pretty sure krk has been around long enough to understand R/O
    OK. I jumped to conclusions a little here. So lets review and reconsider.

He was going to deposit without a bonus and MyBookie alerted him to the bonus. Well, it turns out that bonus is not available any longer so they offer him the available bonus.

Well, it turns out we have this exact same scenario with Bookmaker on this site except the bonus was offered by a rep. They did not honor the bonus.

I have had a similar scenario with BetOnline and GTBets. So we can say that MyBookie in this situation is the same as Bookmaker or BetOnline. As I said, they are due for an upgrade.

The fact is the guy is still better off than when he started and if you do not want the bonus, you just ask them to give you back the money and they will usually offer you something and if not, you 1x out and withdraw.

The fact of the matter is the 50% bonus is the same as the 100% bonus. MyBookie does not have great bonuses anymore. He's not doing any worse.

In an ideal world, they would give him the 100% bonus but you do not get bonuses that are not available any longer.

jacksonstreet
    jacksonstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

No, I didn't go silent you uneducated numbskull. I told you I wasn't associated with anyone in that thread. Optional chimed in and supported my assertion. You need to get ****** in your fat stinky ass.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I am of the opinion that a book should live up to it's promotions either through pop ups or targeted emails. I don't really want to have to check with a rep every time to see if I qualify. If you send the email or advertise the promotion while I am logged in, then you should honor it. If a rep offers it to you and they don't come through then I would make a complaint.

The thing is that you rarely here of these issues with BM but the complaint list on MyBookie is quite long.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

If a book says 100% if deposit with BTC then renegs after the fact, I'd stay away.

A man is only as good as his word.

Roger T. Bannon

Stick to 1Vice and HRWager.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonstreet View Post
    No, I didn't go silent you uneducated numbskull. I told you I wasn't associated with anyone in that thread. Optional chimed in and supported my assertion. You need to get ****** in your fat stinky ass.
    Optional did not say that exactly. He said it had not occurred to him.

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonstreet View Post
    You're a penetrating moron. This place sucks ass. 'Scumbags' is right. You obviously can't comprehend the situation. They offered him a 100% bonus if he deposited with bitcoin instead of credit card. He did, and then they said 'no, sorry, can't have the 100%. but you can have the standard 50%.' Eat a dick roger.
    I'm convinced after the Bovada thread that this Roger is just an SBR Troll.

Roger T. Bannon

Call me names all you want but I have never had a problem getting a Bovada payout or even MyBookie. I cannot say that for some. All I did was report a payout and people freaked out.

gym rat

OK. I jumped to conclusions a little here. So lets review and reconsider.

He was going to deposit without a bonus and MyBookie alerted him to the bonus. Well, it turns out that bonus is not available any longer so they offer him the available bonus.

Well, it turns out we have this exact same scenario with Bookmaker on this site except the bonus was offered by a rep. They did not honor the bonus.

I have had a similar scenario with BetOnline and GTBets. So we can say that MyBookie in this situation is the same as Bookmaker or BetOnline. As I said, they are due for an upgrade.

The fact is the guy is still better off than when he started and if you do not want the bonus, you just ask them to give you back the money and they will usually offer you something and if not, you 1x out and withdraw.

The fact of the matter is the 50% bonus is the same as the 100% bonus. MyBookie does not have great bonuses anymore. He's not doing any worse.

In an ideal world, they would give him the 100% bonus but you do not get bonuses that are not available any longer.
    Roger, Please stop posting especially when you are in a drunken stooper! The rambling on is too much.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lmao krk should be on a cbs drama show with all his bs

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post
    Roger, Please stop posting especially when you are in a drunken stooper! The rambling on is too much.
    Good luck again to you rat. I don't like your chances.

gym rat

I have never personally played with MyBookie because of bad threads and "issues" over the years. Good to know some players are getting payed out there though.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Optional did not say that exactly. He said it had not occurred to him.
    To be clear, I don't think he is one of the other people. But I don't know as security is not my job and I don't have access to all the IP and personal details of posters to check myself. I just report it if suspicious.

12 Last