biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Really dumbass, risking 8500 to win 13K(but losing 8500) is somehow better than 8500 to win 7727 [TB +3.5 ](& umm..actually winning 7727). Keep dikk riding biggie LG, I'm sure that's gonna get you far in life.
    based off one outcome. It's like amateur hour at the Apollo in here

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I made more money last year then you will make in 10 lifetimes. I was never handed a thing. Let that sink in.
    Hey biggie check this out...$45,000 Sea -6.5(-103) See how easy it is to do what you do? ( Since you're obviously too chickenshit to post any actual proof.. how about posting a weekly summary like this( My worst week in 8 weeks) Let that sink in, overall net loser.

biggie12

Dougy I've posted many videos over the years of bets... cash.... balances etc etc whats the difference?

You choose to believe or not I couldn't care less.

Here is my past 18 days of action amount off a heavily juiced site.

now whats the -2000 play for today?

https://ibb.co/CvTLnf1

biggie12

BTW if u hit that Seattle play 100x over I'd still be better off then you. Just focus on winning and nevermind fighting on internet forums it will get you nowhere

Doug tushyterror

Dougy I've posted many videos over the years of bets... cash.... balances etc etc whats the difference?

You choose to believe or not I couldn't care less.

Here is my past 18 days of action amount off a heavily juiced site.

now whats the -2000 play for today?

https://ibb.co/CvTLnf1
    I appreciate the proof biggie but if you're gonna post a screenshot could you make it slightly less confusing..D. & WDs are the same?

Doug tushyterror

BTW if u hit that Seattle play 100x over I'd still be better off then you. Just focus on winning and nevermind fighting on internet forums it will get you nowhere
    Only reason I fight with you is cuz you keep trying to push that false narrative that all I do is bet heavy juice. You're free to keep typing that (trust me it doesn't exactly hurt my feelings). The only thing that does bother me is that by you doing that & not posting tickets you're much more of a danger to this forum than I'll ever be. I know people have vouched for you in the past that you're legit (be that as it may) but not everybody knows that & if they blindly start tailing your large amounts, sooner rather than later they wouldn't have a pot to piss in based on your reckless history such as betting $6500 on tennis players you never heard of. At least with me If they chose to tail all my tickets in the last 2 months, high juice or not, I'm guessing they'd be up rather substantially considering I'm up over 25K the last 6 weeks betting way smaller figures than you.

biggie12

Only reason I fight with you is cuz you keep trying to push that false narrative that all I do is bet heavy juice. You're free to keep typing that (trust me it doesn't exactly hurt my feelings). The only thing that does bother me is that by you doing that & not posting tickets you're much more of a danger to this forum than I'll ever be. I know people have vouched for you in the past that you're legit (be that as it may) but not everybody knows that & if they blindly start tailing your large amounts, sooner rather than later they wouldn't have a pot to piss in based on your reckless history such as betting $6500 on tennis players you never heard of. At least with me If they chose to tail all my tickets in the last 2 months, high juice or not, I'm guessing they'd be up rather substantially considering I'm up over 25K the last 6 weeks betting way smaller figures than you.
    it is the total that I've staked in the last 18 days. nevermjnd where it says deposits and withdrawls it was sorted by stakes.

I'm sure most of the forum will.disagree with your statement above.

WHO ARE YOU ON TODAY?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

YOU can get a pretty good look at a t-bone by stickin' your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take your butcher's word for it????

Doug tushyterror

it is the total that I've staked in the last 18 days. nevermjnd where it says deposits and withdrawls it was sorted by stakes.

I'm sure most of the forum will.disagree with your statement above.

WHO ARE YOU ON TODAY?
    Taking a rare day off..strictly focusing on filling my Cyber Monday shopping cart with some much needed essentials

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    YOU can get a pretty good look at a t-bone by stickin' your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take your butcher's word for it????
    No, what I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

Forget it, I quit, I can't do this any more, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks. I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a goddamned bridge abutment!

Donky one of my favs as a teenager. That and rounders I can probably recite them word for.word.

biggie12

Taking a rare day off..strictly focusing on filling my Cyber Monday shopping cart with some much needed essentials
    okay well I'm on providence +117 4000 if u wanna fade or just root for the loss.

First 12