darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Hire a young guy who can rally the troops and lead and organization. I am guessing Robert Salah or something along those lines.
    Correct
    He, or Eric Bienimie should be hired.

darrell74

This is interesting:
    https://www.radio.com/971theticket/s...atsons-charity

Just as we suspected, Deshaun Watson put the final nail in Matt Patricia's coffin with a lights-out performance on Thanksgiving. And he also buried Bob Quinn in the process.
    The firings of Patricia and Quinn on Saturday finally gave Lions fans something to be grateful for after three years of losing football.
    And to express their gratitude, they are flooding Watson's charity with donations, according to NFL Network.

darrell74

Personally, a first for me.
    I've never seen a fan base, give charity to the opposition quarterback after getting defeated by him.

Incentive to run up the score on future coaches on the 'hot seat' in the name of charity?

Most donations were a symbolic $13 to represent the 13 wins Patricia had in less than 3 years

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 887

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Personally, a first for me.
    I've never seen a fan base, give charity to the opposition quarterback after getting defeated by him.

Incentive to run up the score on future coaches on the 'hot seat' in the name of charity?

Most donations were a symbolic $13 to represent the 13 wins Patricia had in less than 3 years
    Incredible.

First 12