Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Call me Adele cuz I'm Chasing Pavements after this doozy.. Tie Break Magic part 3

Started the day with $7300 lost $300 no biggie. Thought it would be a good idea to get that back playing Mini Blackjack. Literally one minute later lost $1813..down to $5191 So what's the next logical bet. Why of course it's live betting Prajnesh Gunneswaran several max. times $5191 to win $2018 going into the 3rd set. Here's where the TB magic comes in. He was down 5-1 in the 3rd set TB & won the last 6 points to prevent my balance from going to 0. This after having my entire balance on the line with both Raonic & Pospisil who were down 4-0 & 5-1 in their respective match final set TBs. Hey fellas either A)my tennis luck is finally turning around or B) the over/under of me going bust is November 16th & reloading my final 11K until I eventually lose that. Fukk it I choose A)

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-13-20 at 04:36 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

3 set tiebreaker u had to be sweating

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    3 set tiebreaker u had to be sweating
    I actually made it a point to not watch & get the final score. When I did check figuring the match was over PG was down 1-5 in the 3rd set TB. Actually forced myself to watch the rest & when he tied it at 5 that's when I stopped watching, took a shit figuring he'd still lose, then right before it was time to wipe I saw he won & proceeded to have the most stress-free wipe of my life.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I actually made it a point to not watch & get the final score. When I did check figuring the match was over PG was down 1-5 in the 3rd set TB. Actually forced myself to watch the rest & when he tied it at 5 that's when I stopped watching, took a shit figuring he'd still lose, then right before it was time to wipe I saw he won & proceeded to have the most stress-free wipe of my life.
    The "rush/adreniline" hit you probably had must have been like riding the rails.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

You are swimming in the deep.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

These threads are getting annoying and embarrassing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Al Masters

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    The "rush/adreniline" hit you probably had must have been like riding the rails.
    With this bet not really, I was pretty resigned to the fact my luck was about to run out after so many all in lucky hits. I know I have to bet smarter cuz it's just a matter of time before the bottom falls out.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    These threads are getting annoying and embarrassing
    Can't argue with you there.. this will be my last one.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

The threads are good Tushy, ignore Judy.

Nice work, keep it up.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

jesus i was actually on the indian guy lmao great hit douggy i thought we were bent over.. bellucci king of the chokes. guys an all time classic!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Adele? I like this song.