DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Mike Tyson admits to using prosthetic penis with ‘my baby’s urine’ to pass drug test

Mike Tyson made an interesting admission on his podcast, when he had the UFC’s drug czar Jeff Novitzky as a guest. According to the 54-year-old former heavyweight boxing champion, he previously used a “Whizzinator” — a prosthetic penis with urine in it — to fool a drug tester.

Here’s how the exchange went with him and Novitsky.

“It was awesome, man,” Tyson said on his Hotboxin’ podcast (transcript via MMA Mania). “I put my baby’s urine in it. And sometimes, one time I was using my wife’s and my wife was like ‘Baby you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.’ And I said nah, so we ain’t gonna use you any more, we’re gonna use the kid. ‘Cause I got scared that the piss might come back pregnant.”
    “I think that’s happened before,” Novitzky added. “A male provided a urine sample and it came back and they said ‘Sir, you’re pregnant. Either you’re pregnant or this is somebody else’s urine.’”

“That was what I was afraid of,” Tyson laughed. “I guess I heard of this happening because I was afraid of that.”
    “Did you have the right color whizzinator?” Novitzky asked. “Because there was that NFL guy last season with a white one.”
    “Yeah, hell yeah, I had a brown one,” Tyson said. “This guy was so f—king macho, he was scared. I whipped it out and he was like turning, ‘Hey man take the f—king cup.’ This macho guy, he didn’t want to look at me and s—t.”

While more context on the story wasn’t discussed, Tyson — who never failed a drug test in his sporting career — was asked in the episode if he ever did performance enhancing drugs. The boxing legend replied by saying he just regularly did marijuana, because it helped calm him down and relax the night before fights.
    Tyson is set to return from retirement to box Roy Jones Jr. on November 28.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Jon Jones should have consulted Mike Tyson all along now on HOW TO PASS A PISS TEST!!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

This guy fell so far.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

whizzanator gets busted over 50% of the time

you gotta be serious if you want to pass the drug test and have zero concerns during the actual pissing

take 2-3 lasix and stop drinking water for 12-16 hours. right before you go in, you do an "oil change" I'd recommend doing it in the back of a van in the parking lot.

been around for ages, c'mon people

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

How did he get the baby to piss in the prosthetic?

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

you gotta be serious if you want to pass the drug test and have zero concerns during the actual pissing

take 2-3 lasix and stop drinking water for 12-16 hours. right before you go in, you do an "oil change" I'd recommend doing it in the back of a van in the parking lot.

Lol! Thad Castle from Blue Mountain St always comes to mind on the oil change.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

great fcukin movie