deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Post your thoughts on the Betonline BETA site we had to use yesterday

Personally do not like much about it.
    1. It adds cash and freeplay balances together. Dumb. They are not the same thing. When making a bet I need to manually check how much actual cash I have.
    2. After placing a wager you don't get a ticket right there and have to manually close the confirmation thing that pops up to make another bet.
    3. The fonts and spacing are way too large. You can only see a few games per screen. The old BOL you could see 10-15 games all concisely put together. Way too much white space.
    4. After you get logged out, it has this fast rotating side-to-side animation which is annoying as hell.

Positives:
    The My Account area is more pleasant than before, showing pending rollover, pending bets, etc. Before, many bets would show up in a really unclear way, you could hardly tell what the wager was sometimes on various props or matchups and so on. Now it's much cleaner and clearer.

Unclear:
    Unclear whether the new site still screws you on line changes like the old one does (i.e. tells you when line has moved against you, but doesn't tell you when line has moved in your favor).

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

One thing I liked was that you can see all markets for one particular event on one page. You don't have to go to alt lines and qtrs/hfs separately.

I do like how you can quickly see the wagers you have going.

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    One thing I liked was that you can see all markets for one particular event on one page. You don't have to go to alt lines and qtrs/hfs separately.

I do like how you can quickly see the wagers you have going.
    I noticed that once, it showed all the pending bets in yellow in a column. That I liked.

For halves and quarters, how did you get them all on one page? I used the dropdown menu, which does work pretty quickly and smoothly.

The old site often would be slow to show new odds. Don't know if the new site will be better with that.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    I noticed that once, it showed all the pending bets in yellow in a column. That I liked.

For halves and quarters, how did you get them all on one page? I used the dropdown menu, which does work pretty quickly and smoothly.

The old site often would be slow to show new odds. Don't know if the new site will be better with that.
    For halves s and quarters there is a little markets thing under one of the teams names. 5 markets etc.

lakerboy

deeppckts

i see

If the odds change properly on this beta site, I might be willing to switch to it early. Looks like they're going to force it on us eventually anyways.