Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I will be sending them more money. They've always been good to me and I've taken many hassle free payouts from them. If you don't like them there are many other legitimate options.
    Just wanted make sure we are on the same page. But who really benefits? Seems more like them

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

The Lowvig customer service is preposterous

Has anyone heard a word about the revival of Lowvig now that BOL and SBAG have been back up for a full day? I have a 5 figure balance on Lowvig and I have not had my emails responded to by their customer service at all. I've received nothing at all from them since the beginning of this fiasco on Friday morning. Given that their sister sites were up yesterday, I was expecting Lowvig to be up in time for the MNF games so I didn't fund other sites and have been shutout. Dave Mason's feed was asked about Lowvig a few times and he doesn't respond to those inquiries.

I get it that Lowvig has reduced pricing and reduced customer service staff but nobody at all responding to emails during this outage is unacceptable.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Either allow transfers or allow LV to work in BOL

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    So a way to get you to send more money even after they ****** their players this last weekend?
    It's amazing how many people on here have the attention span of a squirrel. They get hit with an attack massive enough to keep them down for a couple days and now they are back up and running with no one reporting any issues with balances or access. That loses zero reliability or safety points in my book. I'll take them and BM over all else any day

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Lowvig is now back up

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Has anyone heard a word about the revival of Lowvig now that BOL and SBAG have been back up for a full day? I have a 5 figure balance on Lowvig and I have not had my emails responded to by their customer service at all. I've received nothing at all from them since the beginning of this fiasco on Friday morning. Given that their sister sites were up yesterday, I was expecting Lowvig to be up in time for the MNF games so I didn't fund other sites and have been shutout. Dave Mason's feed was asked about Lowvig a few times and he doesn't respond to those inquiries.

I get it that Lowvig has reduced pricing and reduced customer service staff but nobody at all responding to emails during this outage is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Either allow transfers or allow LV to work in BOL
    LowVig is back as of about an hour ago. They were never going to allow LV logins at BOL. They are separate systems with separate users.

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

Confirm. Lowvig is back up and running. My balance was updated accordingly to the plays I had pending thru the weekend.
    I was hoping for an updated website but is the classic version, as long as they're back I can't ask for anything else

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Business as usual

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Business as usual

jjgold

Low VIG up!
    Business as usual guys

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

An open question to the forum and players at BOL (myself included)...I saw where some poster said that all survivor picks for week #6 would be null and void and every player advances to the next week ( this upcoming week #7)...I understand all the shit that happened with the cyber attack and the website being down for a few days and what not, but that didn't happen until Thursday (I'm not exactly sure)...at this point and time, I noticed that a decent percentage of players had already gotten their picks in BEFORE the shutdown and 15-20% of them had the Pats, Cowboys, Rams, and Packers as their picks!...all of them losers...I picked the Dolphins and won...I seriously took umbrage with this and contacted customer support and told them they should honor those picks and grade accordingly...the only players that should advance are the ones that picked actual winners and/or legitimately didn't get their picks in because of the outage...I was given a firm NO on that and everyone advances to next week...it figures this crap had to happen this past weekend where a decent chunk of players in both survivor pools (10K, 125K) would have been eliminated...SMH...amirite?...agree or disagree with my premise?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    An open question to the forum and players at BOL (myself included)...I saw where some poster said that all survivor picks for week #6 would be null and void and every player advances to the next week ( this upcoming week #7)...I understand all the shit that happened with the cyber attack and the website being down for a few days and what not, but that didn't happen until Thursday (I'm not exactly sure)...at this point and time, I noticed that a decent percentage of players had already gotten their picks in BEFORE the shutdown and 15-20% of them had the Pats, Cowboys, Rams, and Packers as their picks!...all of them losers...I picked the Dolphins and won...I seriously took umbrage with this and contacted customer support and told them they should honor those picks and grade accordingly...the only players that should advance are the ones that picked actual winners and/or legitimately didn't get their picks in because of the outage...I was given a firm NO on that and everyone advances to next week...it figures this crap had to happen this past weekend where a decent chunk of both survivor pools (10K, 125K) would have been eliminated...SMH...amirite?...agree or disagree with my premise?
    If your pick was made and lost, OUT

If your pick was made and win, 1 pick next week

If you didnt make a pick, make 2 this coming week

SIMPLE

UNLESS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PICKS PRIOR TO THE START

if you can change your pick and they arent firmly locked in, then ofcourse everyone advances

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    If your pick was made and lost, OUT

If your pick was made and win, 1 pick next week

If you didnt make a pick, make 2 this coming week

SIMPLE

UNLESS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PICKS PRIOR TO THE START

if you can change your pick and they arent firmly locked in, then ofcourse everyone advances

yes, BOL does allow you the option of changing your pick and not firmly locked in, but my point still stands...So next week if lose, I can contact Customer support and tell them that I had a power outage in my neighborhood, death in the family, etc. (fill in whatever) over the weekend or I didn't have any phone or internet access whatsover because of said circumstances, therefore my pick should be null and void?...you see my point?...two can play that game...but we all know how that would turn out...

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

An open question to the forum and players at BOL (myself included)...I saw where some poster said that all survivor picks for week #6 would be null and void and every player advances to the next week ( this upcoming week #7)...I understand all the shit that happened with the cyber attack and the website being down for a few days and what not, but that didn't happen until Thursday (I'm not exactly sure)...at this point and time, I noticed that a decent percentage of players had already gotten their picks in BEFORE the shutdown and 15-20% of them had the Pats, Cowboys, Rams, and Packers as their picks!...all of them losers...I picked the Dolphins and won...I seriously took umbrage with this and contacted customer support and told them they should honor those picks and grade accordingly...the only players that should advance are the ones that picked actual winners and/or legitimately didn't get their picks in because of the outage...I was given a firm NO on that and everyone advances to next week...it figures this crap had to happen this past weekend where a decent chunk of players in both survivor pools (10K, 125K) would have been eliminated...SMH...amirite?...agree or disagree with my premise?
    I'm in the same contests and in the same situation. I picked Bal so I also would have advanced. Yes, it's very frustrating that all those people didn't get eliminated. But I understand how BOL/SBAG handled it. And I do agree with it. All of those people that already picked didn't have the chance to change their picks. I know I've changed mine last minute at times. And it's not fair that waiting to make a pick benefits people.
    It's a tough situation and I understand the frustration. Of course it had to happen on a week where 75% of people would have got axed and we would still be in.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I don't make my pick for Survivor or other contests until Sunday every single week. Hell, I don't even cap until Sunday morning. So, with the site being down from Thursday and I still couldn't log in until Sunday night; why should I be expected to somehow make a pick? For people like this, they have to shut the contest down. Or, will they advance people that never made a pick, disqualify those who did and lost and then somehow advance the ones that got theirs right?

They had to cancel it was the only option.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8650

Has anyone received any kind of comp from them from the ordeal

unclebuzz1
    unclebuzz1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2502

Would you feel the same way if you had played the Pats, Cowboys, Rams, or Packers to win or Miami had lost the game? The time to bring this up is before the games are played, not after the results are known (not that it would have done any good). Hindsight is 20/20.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by unclebuzz1 View Post
    Would you feel the same way if you had played the Pats, Cowboys, Rams, or Packers to win or Miami had lost the game? The time to bring this up is before the games are played, not after the results are known (not that it would have done any good). Hindsight is 20/20.
    honestly, I wouldn't have had any problem with at all if I had played those teams and they graded accordingly...the only contestants that should be allowed to advance to week 7 are winners and players who didn't get their picks in...I stand my ground...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...but I digress...their contest, their rules...

DontTailMe

Guys. Don't be ridiculous. The site was down for days, not hours. As a result, they made a formal announcement via email that Week 6 would be a bye week. That is a just decision, and they certainly can't go back on it after making the announcement. It's just one of those things.

And no, you can't call them next week if you have a local power outage. That's even more silly.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

BIG QUESTION SERIOUS RESPONSES NEEDED:

BOL said they would offer specials/promos for this past weekends outage. Would you be upset if that requires a deposit, or would you rather welcome a modest free play based off your account balance and average dailey action.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post

BOL said they would offer specials/promos for this past weekends outage. Would you be upset if that requires a deposit, or would you rather welcome a modest free play based off your account balance and average dailey action.
    Either way is good for me. I'm depositing either way so...
    I'd be happy to deposit tomorrow if they offer 100% FP or better.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

For me both works. In general I do think that when companies compensate clients it shall not require any sort of investing from the clients so from that point of that I think FP is a better option than % on next deposit.
    With this outage BOL didn't do anything wrong, other than perhaps have poor security (hard to say), so I don't think we are entitled to compensation, but if they wanna offer something I'll happily take it.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by caramba View Post
    For me both works. In general I do think that when companies compensate clients it shall not require any sort of investing from the clients so from that point of that I think FP is a better option than % on next deposit.
    With this outage BOL didn't do anything wrong, other than perhaps have poor security (hard to say), so I don't think we are entitled to compensation, but if they wanna offer something I'll happily take it.
    At first I was on the side of them needing to do something for clients, when in reality they don't owe us anything. We choose to play where we want.... At the end of the day, we're lucky to have them as an out.

Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

They did offer me a Poker promo but I had similar offers before all the BS happened. We'll see what happens the rest of this week because they did mention it a couple days ago that they would do some form of compensation. It would be a nice gesture if they did, but I definitely wouldn't count on it.

DontTailMe

Nevermind.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 10-21-20 at 05:58 PM.

Alan Aktion

I just did. I didn't receive anything.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Aktion View Post
    I just did. I didn't receive anything.
    Hmmmm...maybe I got it for something else then. I just can't figure out what it is.

Da Manster!

I posted this on the October payout thread...My $2,000 check did indeed clear and post to my bank account...I have another $1,258.95 due next Wednesday Oct.28th and will let the forum know how that turns out......this post was basically reassurance for those players that were worried about their funds after the cyber attack on BOL.

Choi The Gamer
    Choi The Gamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

At first I was on the side of them needing to do something for clients, when in reality they don't owe us anything. We choose to play where we want.... At the end of the day, we're lucky to have them as an out.
    They don't owe the players, however they could be wise to use it as a marketing opportunity and give something small to every active player.

Alan Aktion

A few hours after I posted last night I didn't receive anything, BOL sent me an email with 3 separate offers with 1 of those being a $100 risk free wager on the Bucs-Raiders game with 3x rollover if loses up to $100. 100% bonus up to a nickel. Lastly, a $25 wager on the Thanksgiving days games that can't lose. It's like Over 9 total pts for all 3 games. Great gesture. Appreciate the offers BOL.

jjgold

Thank You Alan

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

What is the rollover on the 100% bonus

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

Quote Originally Posted by UBNVS View Post
    What is the rollover on the 100% bonus
    Their standard laughable 14x

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

Not taking the 100% bonus because of the 14k rollover it would be on $500, but I will take a shot on Raiders ML for a freeroll. 3x on the 100 freeplay if it loses isnt bad

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Not taking the 100% bonus because of the 14k rollover it would be on $500, but I will take a shot on Raiders ML for a freeroll. 3x on the 100 freeplay if it loses isnt bad
    Careful Unlearn. If I read the fine print correctly the risk free Tam/Oak bet is for spread and totals only. Not for ML.

First ... 192021222324 Last