Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Perhaps the worst defensive back coverage in the history of college football

Can’t believe I’m watching this abomination
    Not sure what team is worse?
    Georgia State or Arkansas State
    Simply let the receivers run open or right bye you
    Horrible

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Are these guys on scholarship?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Any defensive coach needs to be canned

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

This is a joke. Both squads.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

this has got to be the worst game i ever watch in the college, it 2020 and we have this crap .

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

hahahaha

I live bet this crap fest after the early botched punt and easy 4 yard drive for Arky State and BM hung GS +7.5 and I took that happily

but man... let me tell you... with the game on the line late down 3, GS can't convert a 3rd and 5 in a game with over 100 points scored?

then... on defense, get shredded by a gimmick play while getting shredded all game by a team who couldn't run the ball at all... ALL night

Then... with the game on the line at the end they call garbage plays on 3rd and 5 and 4th and 5 and on 4th down throw to the guy who they are watching closely and is doubled????

then... with a 3rd and 3 and game over if you give up a first... THEY SIT BACK IN ZONES and give up a short pass to a guy who was uncovered

earlier in 4th quarter they were up and had Arky State at 4th and 3 and THEY SAT WAY BACK IN COVERAGE and GIFTED them an easy pitch and catch slant for the first down???

GO FOR THE STOP AND MAN PEOPLE UP ACROSS THE BOARD AND BRING HEAT AND IF YOU GET BURNED AGAIN... SO BE IT... they got burned anyways the VERY NEXT play

pussies

still won my +7.5 live bet made over 4 hours ago... this game took so long

long replay reviews... commercials galore and guys injured all game or faking injuries and taking forever to get up and get the fuk off the field