stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    does OP know the difference between cancelled and postponed?
    He can’t even beat a broken clock’s record

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Cancelled? what do you mean? it's being played monday night?
    Op must have daily issues just trying to tie his shoes

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    you dummy. in pandemic it's all pro sports games postponed than cancelled. if it's cancelled they won't play including playoffs, don't they? well they came back 3 month later and they played. it's just a word they use, you stupid. it's the league and media that use words. that pat-chiefs game got first postponed, then cancelled. than it's was on news that cam only had covid so they decided to play next day! so it's a word used that it game won't start that day.
    We already understand that you don't understand. You don't need to keep spelling that out.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Unfortuantely we've found that the mods don't "have to" do anything and I feel that it's intentional to get us to post about it, and bitch and bump threads.

That gig is old for me, with far too many threads gone sideways. I am losing interest in SBR, I was never one to have an opinion on where mods or posters place threads, I don't care like other posters do, you can always just scroll past posts and threads and I 've never cared what posters think of that.

But when it's so ubiquitous, and we have no choice but to start thinking about that stuff, because there's garbage everywhere, I think it gets time to call it quits.
    You dumb f**king frauds do not wager a single penny on a game. You and Pavy are just talk. Just like both of you chicken s**ts are afraid to meet me face to face. Guys like you should be banned from here. Come to think of it, you should be banned from the human race.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You dumb f**king frauds do not wager a single penny on a game. You and Pavy are just talk. Just like both of you chicken s**ts are afraid to meet me face to face. Guys like you should be banned from here. Come to think of it, you should be banned from the human race.

u should be banned u pos clown

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u should be banned u pos clown
    He's just a frustrated wanna be tout, you know the type makes phony claims that he can't back up.

But if you call him out on it he sends these threatening pm's to you that he thinks is intimidating.
    It's really quite amusing, sad and pathetic but amusing.

stake1

Final:
    Chiefs 26
    Patriots 10

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

ugly game for Pats

First 123