BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    best of luck
    Oh yeah what happen with you and them. Would you care to share briefly

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think the Heat win the series their is far more money to be made betting them against the spread each game and rolling over winnings, the Lakers will be favored in every game barring injury.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    If you think the Heat win the series their is far more money to be made betting them against the spread each game and rolling over winnings, the Lakers will be favored in every game barring injury.
    To me that would be just guessing on which games they might win/cover & I’m not confident on trying to figure that out. I am somewhat confident that they will win the series given my almost 3/1 odds all said & done.

thomorino

If the Heat are the better team they will cover in either game 1 or 2 since the spread in both games will be 4.5 to 5. It makes more sense to bet 2 units on game 1 and if the heat don’t cover game 1 double your bet in game 2 if you believe that.

andersonlee
    ???
    andersonlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    could florida win all 4 titles

lightnimg
    heat
    rays
    bucs
    Marlins or naw?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    If the Heat are the better team they will cover in either game 1 or 2 since the spread in both games will be 4.5 to 5. It makes more sense to bet 2 units on game 1 and if the heat don’t cover game 1 double your bet in game 2 if you believe that.
    I respect your opinion on this serious “no cap” as the kids say. Is that what you intend to do with this series ?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by andersonlee View Post
    Marlins or naw?
    Hey every time the Marlins reach the playoffs in franchise history they win the World Series lol.

kostasblues
    kostasblues's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

best of luck friend

would be fun if two miami teams won championships

in covid year!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by kostasblues View Post
    best of luck friend

would be fun if two miami teams won championships

in covid year!
    Thank you, & hell yeah that would be something very positive to experience during this mess of a year.

BeatTheJerk

Here’s the way I see it regarding this series. These two teams throughout the year are identical as far as offense and defense is considered. The Heat are the better free-throw and three-point percentage team. I believe they are less turnover oriented as well I didn’t check that, but from the eye test I think they are. I’m not sure if the neutral court really favors the Heat or the Lakers because both of these teams were really good at home this year, so that’s a wash. All the pressure is on balding LeBron James and his ego, The heat play freely, they play confident and they are very well coached by Eric Spoelstra. That’s my kindergarten analysis on why I made this wager.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I respect your opinion on this serious “no cap” as the kids say. Is that what you intend to do with this series ?
    No rig but I want to see how the series is officiated, obviously it’s in the nbas financial interest for the Lakers to be the face of the league.

BeatTheJerk

Here’s the way I see it regarding this series. These two teams throughout the year are identical as far as offense and defense is considered. The Heat are the better free-throw and three-point percentage team. I believe they are less turnover oriented as well I didn’t check that, but from the eye test I think they are. I’m not sure if the neutral court really favors the Heat or the Lakers because both of these teams were really good at home this year, so that’s a wash. All the pressure is on balding LeBron James and his ego, The heat play freely, they play confident and they are very well coached by Eric Spoelstra. That’s my kindergarten analysis on why I made this wager.
    The Heat are also a deeper team in general. Kendrick Nunn a top three rookie of the year doesn’t even play in these games. That’s how deep the Heat are, I understand that the Lakers may have an advantage with experience more so than the Heat, but playing in this bubble is a whole new experience for everyone so I think it doesn’t matter.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I agree and I think Heat can surprise here.. Problem is there is not many players on the heat that can get their shot.. Lakers can be very long on defense and when they are locked in, bad shots and turnovers are just death penalty vs Lakers.. Heat did step up in game 6 vs Celtics, ball circled and found shooters as well as Bam getting in the paint but Davis will not need help on Bam..problem can be fouls on both teams but Lakers were getting a lot of calls.. I do like Crowder, Iggy and Butler to switch on Lebron..Longer the series, closer games go very much in favor of Heat I think.. Even Derrick Jones might get some minutes because of the defense and rebounding.. Spoelstra is their huge advantage and I do think Heat can take the series but it will not be easy .. Good luck man

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

heat easy 6 months rent for the price of 2 this guy is smart

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I agree and I think Heat can surprise here.. Problem is there is not many players on the heat that can get their shot.. Lakers can be very long on defense and when they are locked in, bad shots and turnovers are just death penalty vs Lakers.. Heat did step up in game 6 vs Celtics, ball circled and found shooters as well as Bam getting in the paint but Davis will not need help on Bam..problem can be fouls on both teams but Lakers were getting a lot of calls.. I do like Crowder, Iggy and Butler to switch on Lebron..Longer the series, closer games go very much in favor of Heat I think.. Even Derrick Jones might get some minutes because of the defense and rebounding.. Spoelstra is their huge advantage and I do think Heat can take the series but it will not be easy .. Good luck man
    Excellent analysis & thank you very much I appreciate your opinion here.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

Yeah I know what you mean lol. My bank roll is much smaller than you and I only trust two or three books offshore I can’t really shop a lot. I trust bookmaker, I trust heritage, and I guess I trust betonline, Every other bookmaker can f u c k off. I’ve been stiffed for tens of thousands of dollars from other books through the decades.
    yeah very true much easier said from canada here many more options

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Good luck jerky....the NBA just loves to give lebron everything so it will be tough

baobo
    baobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I traded my 2019 $ Honda CR-V for Miami Heats.

baobo
    baobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I traded my 2020 Honda CR-V for Miami

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

crowder is the key to the series. he needs to keep lebron in check. big advantage in the back court for the heat. bam also needs to stay with the entire frontcourt of the lakers. kelly o could be a sparkplug off the bench. heat are deeper. ( dont bring up nunn again all rookie and rj barrett didnt get a sniff of either all rookie team)

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Good luck jerky....the NBA just loves to give lebron everything so it will be tough
    Thanks pal for the possible good fortune

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by baobo View Post
    I traded my 2019 $ Honda CR-V for Miami Heats.
    Lmfao wtf

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    crowder is the key to the series. he needs to keep lebron in check. big advantage in the back court for the heat. bam also needs to stay with the entire frontcourt of the lakers. kelly o could be a sparkplug off the bench. heat are deeper. ( dont bring up nunn again all rookie and rj barrett didnt get a sniff of either all rookie team)
    Barrett got 11th. He shot pretty bad % has some upside though.

BeatTheJerk

OK fine top-five rookie in the league this year, I miss-spoke.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Barrett got 11th. He shot pretty bad % has some upside though.
    if you look at his #'s he is in the top 5 in every category, yet didnt get a sniff of 1st or 2nd all rookie team

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

BeatTheJerk

if you look at his #'s he is in the top 5 in every category, yet didnt get a sniff of 1st or 2nd all rookie team
    This is my opinion on Barrett. He’s the main reason Duke didn’t win a fuckin’ NCAA title. He’s a low percentage fg & 3pt shooting ball hog who needs to learn how to be a lot more efficient with his shot selections. He’s a poor mans Carmelo Anthony if you will, & that is ALL in my opinion.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Yes sir, I do not bet like most gamblers.

BeatTheJerk

This is my opinion on Barrett. He’s the main reason Duke didn’t win a fuckin’ NCAA title. He’s a low percentage fg & 3pt shooting ball hog who needs to learn how to be a lot more efficient with his shot selections. He’s a poor mans Carmelo Anthony if you will, & that is ALL in my opinion.
    Having said that, this could change if he transforms his game to an all star level. I don’t know him personally & I don’t doubt anyone’s determination in life. It is real early in his career.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Prepare for an eviction for non payment of rent pal.

JJ has a good defense eviction attorney so hit him up in a PM when you start getting served..

Heat are not gonna beat the Lakers..

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Having said that, this could change if he transforms his game to an all star level. I don’t know him personally & I don’t doubt anyone’s determination in life. It is real early in his career.

angelo3718
    angelo3718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

what if they lose 2 games back to back

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Prepare for an eviction for non payment of rent pal.

JJ has a good defense eviction attorney so hit him up in a PM when you start getting served..

Heat are not gonna beat the Lakers..

Lol you’re just biased because you have a endless list of non-paying broke dick fuks due to COVID for your rental income. Plus you don’t have the gambling liberty to make such a sizable bet on a doggy of this size & you have two more zeros in your bank account than I do.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Risk: $3,307.69 - Win: $9,228.46
    NBA Championship Series Prices - Miami Heat +279
    Game Start 09/30/2020 @ 06:00 PM
    Ticket # 463051263

https://ibb.co/xYxqss8
    Just what we need. Another idiot who will be living on the streets within 2 weeks IF he actually wagered on the series, which is extremely doubtful. People who really wager decent money do NOT have to brag about it. How many times do I have to tell all of you F**king retard losers that?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just what we need. Another idiot who will be living on the streets within 2 weeks IF he actually wagered on the series, which is extremely doubtful. People who really wager decent money do NOT have to brag about it. How many times do I have to tell all of you F**king retard losers that?
    You live your own delusional world where you are all alone with your thoughts & your stubby soft no pussy getting c o c k. You think I doctored that ticket ? I’ll say the same thing to you that I did to Jibby, but you only have one more zero in your bank account then I do & no fuckin’ balls to wager this amount on anything you may like.

First 123456 ... Last