goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oh, nothing unusual. I just buried Gopuke for the umpteenth time and he burned his last timeout to stop the bleeding.
    Must have missed where the timeout was. But this is you, making up shit and thinking covid was never a real thing. Oh and I forgot you think you should run the ncaa with your skilled background at trolling SBR and crushing betpoints

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Must have missed where the timeout was. But this is you, making up shit and thinking covid was never a real thing. Oh and I forgot you think you should run the ncaa with your skilled background at trolling SBR and crushing betpoints
    Is it true you commissioned an artist to paint a George Floyd mural on your ceiling, a la the Sistine Chapel, so you could lie back on your air-mattress and rub one out twice a day?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

goduke

Is it true you commissioned an artist to paint a George Floyd mural on your ceiling, a la the Sistine Chapel, so you could lie back on your air-mattress and rub one out twice a day?

Inquiring minds wanna know.
    Eddy munny and his fan fiction about me. Sick fuk

Eddy Munny

Eddy munny and his fan fiction about me. Sick fuk
    If you can't provide a definitive answer, then we're left to assume the worst.

No "Eddy Munny" necessary either, you can call me "Daddy."

Eddy Munny

And don't think for a second I didn't notice the fact that you nicked "fan fiction" from one of my previous posts in this very thread, and tried to recycle it and use it against me.

Are you so flush out of options that you've resorted to literally plagiarizing my quotes?

If you can't beat'em, join'em eh?

Well if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I guess this is basically your kowtow to my throne.

Get off your knees, princess.

goduke

And don't think for a second I didn't notice the fact that you nicked "fan fiction" from one of my previous posts in this very thread, and tried to recycle it and use it against me.

Are you so flush out of options that you've resorted to literally plagiarizing my quotes?

If you can't beat'em, join'em eh?

Well if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I guess this is basically your kowtow to my throne.

Get off your knees, princess.
    Well I think every post you make covers every word in the dictionary. You write a fukking book everytime

Eddy Munny

Well I think every post you make covers every word in the dictionary. You write a fukking book everytime
    It's a bestseller, though.

Yours requires crayons to finish.

First ... 2345