ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

If you're watching mnf and not nhl you're missing a great game

Turn the political pansies off and watch a real man's sport. Great fkng game so far.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Raiders Money line and Lightning puck line!

Legggoooo!!

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Lightning puck line in trouble. Dallas is absolutely swarming. That offsides no goal was inches off. You might get 4-2 with an empty better..if Dallas doesn't tie it up before that

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

holding on for dear life

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Some of us have more then one tv

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares about nhl

Have not watched a game in years

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Game was over in the first. Wasn’t worth watching.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just missed that final empty netter. He had the shot too, just missed it.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

3-0 and never lost the lead. Good game if you had TB. I thought the game was going back and forth. WTF Now I’m back to a good NFL GAME!!

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    3-0 and never lost the lead. Good game if you had TB. I thought the game was going back and forth. WTF Now I’m back to a good NFL GAME!!
    Dallas dominated the 2nd and the 3rd was 50/50. Back and forth, up and down all period. It was a great game...

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Hate both teams won't watch a second of it.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    This is why you are struggling bro. You worry too much about what you hate etc . I hate everyone

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Only watched football during hockey commercials. No way would I miss it. This playoffs has been great. Countless overtime games. This series has been something to see so far. These teams are very even both very amazing. This is really good hockey. Best game in the world IMO. Sorry to the doubters and haters. Put on a pair of skates and see for yourself.

My memory sometimes falters but through 2 games this is one of the better Cup finals I've ever watched. These 2 teams the way they matchup and how good they both are seems better than I can ever remember. 2 teams combined. Of course, there have been great teams in the Cup but when they are both this good? I can't remember when.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

Huh? Look dude. My lease favorite team is the Bruins. Yet, I watch every game in the playoffs and they make a lot of deep runs. I hate seeing them win, but they are dam good. Doesn't mean I won't watch it. WTF?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Only watched football during hockey commercials. No way would I miss it. This playoffs has been great. Countless overtime games. This series has been something to see so far. These teams are very even both very amazing. This is really good hockey. Best game in the world IMO. Sorry to the doubters and haters. Put on a pair of skates and see for yourself.

My memory sometimes falters but through 2 games this is one of the better Cup finals I've ever watched. These 2 teams the way they matchup and how good they both are seems better than I can ever remember. 2 teams combined. Of course, there have been great teams in the Cup but when they are both this good? I can't remember when.
    Wings Pens was better. Don't tell me you don't remember that one. All nasty snipers in prime, great goaltending. Fukk run it back.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Wings Pens was better. Don't tell me you don't remember that one. All nasty snipers in prime, great goaltending. Fukk run it back.

Yeah, back-to-back they played. I'm from Detroit so I do remember that one. Even Blues Bruins last year was pretty sweet.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Raiders Money line and Lightning puck line!

Legggoooo!!

nice hit on both

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

that hockey game was nice. good old fashioned tight game. stars made that really interesting.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

I will never watch another sport when there is NFL game going on.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    nice hit on both
    He lost. Puck line didn't cover. Tampa missed an empty net from well within the blue line with 30 sec or so that woulda made it 4-2.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

You didn't watch blues/bruins last year go 7 games? That was one for the ages (I'm biased tho as a die hard blues fan).

Several others as well. The Blackhawks philly series. The oilers/canes back in the early 2000s. How bout going way back to rangers Canucks in 94 when messier hoisted the cup. That was a great series. Then you had the avs and devil's, 2 totally different styles of play that ended up going 7 games.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    You didn't watch blues/bruins last year go 7 games? That was one for the ages (I'm biased tho as a die hard blues fan).

Several others as well. The Blackhawks philly series. The oilers/canes back in the early 2000s. How bout going way back to rangers Canucks in 94 when messier hoisted the cup. That was a great series. Then you had the avs and devil's, 2 totally different styles of play that ended up going 7 games.
    Rangers vs Canucks was a great series. Flyers vs oilers in 87 was great as well.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

NHL and NFL both real men only with NFL you have to listen to racial BS

NBA total pansies, political, and racists. You’re a jerkoff for helping their ratings if you watch

MLB too boring. Will watch when playoffs start
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    nice hit on both
    Missed that puck line. It just felt like it was meant to come though. Even missed it by a narrow empty night shot.

Close but no cigar on the puck line there.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

still no TV here almost 6 moths

if someone stops to tell me what's going on in the world i just laugh n reply, "oh really?" then put my earplugs back in

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

yes every game great series blues.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    still no TV here almost 6 moths

if someone stops to tell me what's going on in the world i just laugh n reply, "oh really?" then put my earplugs back in

I suppose it doesn't matter until or if there is a fire/earthquake/military bombs you get the point. Then, you can take the plugs out right?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I suppose it doesn't matter until or if there is a fire/earthquake/military bombs you get the point. Then, you can take the plugs out right?
    no Fester if any of that happens i will jam a second set of plugs in and hide under the bed

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    no Fester if any of that happens i will jam a second set of plugs in and hide under the bed

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Another great period of hockey. Unreal back pass in front of net by Dallas player. Wow, another all-out great game again. Very exciting. Meanwhile, my niece wants to watch pro wrestling for first time and says hockey is lame. She's only 10 though.