Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Jibby and LA posters ......how are the digs?

Looks cool
    Why no riots?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Two cops just got shot in the head sitting in their police cruiser yesterday.. Who needs riots when you got snipers roaming the streets in LA looking for cops?

Who wanna be a cop these days in Cali, NY and or Oregon and Seattle? Gotta be desperate and have balls now.. Target!!! No need to defund the police now..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/lo...ton/index.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get a gun

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

with the crime, homeless, overpopulation, oppressive gov, oppressive mayor, riots, lawlessness, earthquakes, droughts, wildfires, mudslides

i'm not sure how any normal people not working in the entertainment industry live in and around L.A
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Don't believe the hype.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Two cops just got shot in the head sitting in their police cruiser yesterday.. Who needs riots when you got snipers roaming the streets in LA looking for cops?

Who wanna be a cop these days in Cali, NY and or Oregon and Seattle? Gotta be desperate and have balls now.. Target!!! No need to defund the police now..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/lo...ton/index.html
    Another one in New Mexico during traffic stop

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Another one in New Mexico during traffic stop
    Cops have it really bad right now with all this BLM pressure crap that basically vilifies all cops now.

Defund and the hatred for cops is way out of control now in the Democratic run States. They are so up against it.. Sad to see. You need good Cops to fight crime or crime gets out of control in all streets and neighborhoods.. Common logic!!!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cops have it really bad right now with all this BLM pressure crap that basically vilifies all cops now.

Defund and the hatred for cops is way out of control now in the Democratic run States. They are so up against it.. Sad to see. You need good Cops to fight crime or crime gets out of control in all streets and neighborhoods.. Common logic!!!
    I watched the cops pull over a car 2 weeks ago and the passenger took off running right at me before turning down the alley I was crossing at. Cops were about 10-15’ behind so only I was able to see him ditch his hand gun onto the roof of a business. They caught him down the street and proceeded to find another loaded gun under his seat with a 30 round clip... now if that hadn’t happen on a busy street they could have easily been ambushed as well and these people wonder why they take the precautions with these animals when they see this shit day after day