cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

mike evans iffy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Ok here's a scenario I would like to get some clarification on -

Let's say you reload your account with the 100% bonus w/14x RO. You use 100.00 of the deposit for the "risk free" bet and you lose. You get the 100 fp that is now subject to 6x RO. Does the initial bet of 100 apply to the 14x ro? Let's say you turn the 100fp into 100 bucks cash. Are you earning RO credit for both figures? Let's say you clear the 6x R/O but haven't cleared the 14x. Can you cash out? I assume the larger figure applies but curious if anyone knows.
    I don't want to answer for the book on these details, but I would be fairly sure you need to complete both rollovers before cashout.

And multiple bonus rollovers are almost always stacked by books. Can't think of anywhere people been allowed to clear two bonuses with the one bet. So $600 for the RF bet and $1400 for the deposit bonus would mean $2000 rollover needed (on a $100 deposit for 100%, where you also opt-in for the NFL bet and also lose that. So worst case scenario that is).

Please confirm that for yourself with them though if you want to be 100% sure.
    Last edited by Optional; 09-10-20 at 09:20 AM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't want to answer for the book on these details, but I would be fairly sure you need to complete both rollovers before cashout.

And multiple bonus rollovers are almost always stacked by books. Can't think of anywhere people been allowed to clear two bonuses with the one bet. So $600 for the RF bet and $1400 for the deposit bonus would mean $2000 rollover needed (on a $100 deposit for 100%, where you also opt-in for the NFL bet and also lose that. So worst case scenario that is).

Please confirm that for yourself with them though if you want to be 100% sure.
    Actually more Optional. 100 deposit plus 100 bonus money 100% is 200 x 14 2800.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I agree that the rollover will likely be stacked and that many players will try and do what I illustrated only to find themselves stuck with a shitty rollover number that they can never complete.

I might chat with them just to double check but I think the 100 bet is likely the only bonus I would take from them at this point. There are better bonus offers out there.

Thanks for the input.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I agree that the rollover will likely be stacked and that many players will try and do what I illustrated only to find themselves stuck with a shitty rollover number that they can never complete.

I might chat with them just to double check but I think the 100 bet is likely the only bonus I would take from them at this point. There are better bonus offers out there.

Thanks for the input.
    Yeah I like the "risk free" bet offer.

Personally $600 rollover for a second shot with my $100 on that deal seems neither here nor there to me.

It's not like there is any penalty for opting-in if I win the first bet. There's only upside if you are actually a bettor and not just bonus hunting.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I haven't tried depositing with the code yet myself..I'm waiting to see if there's any info from someone who wasn't invited and has received the bonus.
    Confirmed, worked for me just now. No invite.

Krashman

Did not get the refund, anyone else?

They say I did not click the link, I supplied a screenshot... waiting to hear back.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I got the freeplay on both bol and sbag

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I got the freeplay on both bol and sbag
    Also received both, no problem.

gamer1990
    gamer1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a maximum bet in bol of $ 100 for all live matches. Is this true for everyone? It used to be 1000$

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Didn't get the $100 refund automatically, but they credited it to me after I asked about it on their live chat.

Krashman

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    Did not get the refund, anyone else?

They say I did not click the link, I supplied a screenshot... waiting to hear back.
    They credited the freeplay to my account today.

Lucky I took the screenshot.

I think depositing after registering screwed things up. I clicked register again after depositing and took a screenshot of the screen when it said 'you already registered'

BOL is awesome though and credited it without hassle.

Thanks for the free money link Optional!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Did not receive. Also have not processed a payout in over 48 hours and chat is useless. Every time I use this book it turn into an event.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    They credited the freeplay to my account today.

Lucky I took the screenshot.

I think depositing after registering screwed things up. I clicked register again after depositing and took a screenshot of the screen when it said 'you already registered'

BOL is awesome though and credited it without hassle.

Thanks for the free money link Optional!
    Nice going on the screenshot! That is good technique. Got the live chat going to try to get the free bet. Tampa was not such a hot choice I guess.

They just credited the free play on live chat for me / thanks to Opti I have a chance to get my hundred back. LOL / where to go now?
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 09-17-20 at 08:18 PM.

First 123