dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Heritage super aggressive limiting

Went over to check out Heritage for the first time after pulling my $$$ out of 5Dimes. Mostly play on Bookmaker anyway, but was enticed by the scope of soccer lines Heritage offers and the open parlays...

They limited me from making ANY soccer parlays after about one week of play where I netted.... +$200? Here's my activity since I signed up last week:

- Deposited and lost $1100 (live betting)
    - Deposited $100 and won $1400 (soccer parlay) which was then lost
    - Deposited $1000, mostly straight and live bets
    - Withdrew $2300 (left $100 in the account)

So all in all I came out +$200 in the black after one week of obviously erratic/degen betting and they decide I can't do ANY soccer parlays because I happened to hit one?

Yikes. Guess Bookmaker it is.

dreamlanding

Should mention that I have done huge soccer parlays at 5Dimes for over 5 years and Bookmaker for about 2, including hits a lot bigger than $1400 with no limiting whatsoever.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3543

Stay with trustworthy bookmaker.

Had horrible experience with heritage as well.

Worst customer service and I withdrew from them about 1k last year and didnt play for a year.

this year I tried to log in and pop up came out please contact customer service.

I did and they told me to log in again I have to deposit again to actually get access again.

I asked them why and they told me to inactivity.

I mean I have to deposit to log in again?

Thats BUUUUUUULLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIIt lol

Hell no!!!
    Last edited by jedihyoju; 09-15-20 at 02:22 PM.

dreamlanding

Yeah, if Bookmaker allowed more than 2 open parlay spots they'd be an absolutely perfect book, IMO. No complaints about the way they've treated me.

Went to take a look at Bovada because they have lots of good soccer lines as well, but they are capping it at 6 slots for a parlay. "Management" is reviewing my account to see if they can add a few more, but I guarantee based on what I'm already seeing that if I hit ONE decent parlay it's all over.

Man I already miss 5D.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Was it via the Soccer Plus or Reg soccer offerings @ Heritage

dreamlanding

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Was it via the Soccer Plus or Reg soccer offerings @ Heritage
    Regular. Doesn't seem like they've limited Soccer+ which is nice, but my preference is the open parlays which aren't available on Plus.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3543

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlanding View Post
    Regular. Doesn't seem like they've limited Soccer+ which is nice, but my preference is the open parlays which aren't available on Plus.
    Try wagerweb?

I noticed they have pretty much same platform.

also I have very good experience with them.

littlekona

you should send them a request to offer open parlays on soccer +. it is a much better product more markets and better lines then reg one they offer

dreamlanding

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    you should send them a request to offer open parlays on soccer +. it is a much better product more markets and better lines then reg one they offer
    I think I'm just gonna lay off of Heritage. If they already limited me on normal soccer parlays, I don't see why they wouldn't do the same on Soccer+ in the near future.

Thread inspired me to ask Bookmaker if I could have more open parlay slots available on my account instead of the standard 2. It never occurred to me to ask and I expected a straight "no" but they claim to have made the request to management and will let me know. Would be awesome because Bookmaker is the only site I have ever seen that lets you fold live bets seamlessly into parlays/open parlays.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I thought Heritage was suppose to be some awesome site that everyone in this forum is on, sounds like they are shit as well. There's a thread on here for Bookmaker having all kinds of site issues lately, they are getting DDoSed apparently. With 5Dimes gone and Heritage/Bookmaket issues guess it's time to stick with a completely legal place like DraftKings. Colorado legalized gambling a few months ago so I guess just stick with the high juice lines.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    I thought Heritage was suppose to be some awesome site that everyone in this forum is on, sounds like they are shit as well. There's a thread on here for Bookmaker having all kinds of site issues lately, they are getting DDoSed apparently. With 5Dimes gone and Heritage/Bookmaket issues guess it's time to stick with a completely legal place like DraftKings. Colorado legalized gambling a few months ago so I guess just stick with the high juice lines.
    Buddy Draft Kings has as many problmes as any Offshore site...The site wasnt sending out log in codes for a good period other day. Heritage is IMO the best Offshore USA targeted site hands down

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Heritage is solid they’re just small potatoes. $3k/day $10k/week says it all.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Heritage is one of the best on the planet. If you do not like their rules? Head on down to Draft kings and pay .40cents juice

dreamlanding

Update: Confirmed with someone else in chat that my profile does not allow for any soccer parlays. They are also REFUSING to cancel an open parlay that I have with two slots filled/graded (that both pushed) when I have like 13 more slots open. I explained to them that there are no open plays, it's a small amount of money, I only really play soccer, the restrictions were placed AFTER I opened the parlay, and I would just like to take my money and do straight wagers or Soccer+. Still refused.

Awful and kind of ridiculous customer service. I don't know why they think I'm some kind of sharp or something after winning 200 bucks from them over a week.

They can keep my open parlay $$$ I guess, but just an incredibly weak move from them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They are also REFUSING to cancel an open parlay that I have with two slots filled/graded (that both pushed) when I have like 13 more slots open. I explained to them that there are no open plays, it's a small amount of money, I only really play soccer, the restrictions were placed AFTER I opened the parlay
    What restrictions do you mean happened after you opened it?

Normally you can't just close an open parlay early at any book if you change your mind after starting it.

That's part of the profit calculation justifying the book offering them.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What restrictions do you mean happened after you opened it?

Normally you can't just close an open parlay early at any book if you change your mind after starting it.

That's part of the profit calculation justifying the book offering them.
    From his last post:

"Confirmed with someone else in chat that my profile does not allow for any soccer parlays."

I agree you normally shouldn't be able to close an open parlay, but this does seem like a place where they should make an exception since the conditions have changed.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 09-16-20 at 08:01 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

use Betanysports. same as 5dimes, A- SBRgrade. good reviews thus far from what i heard

dreamlanding

Final Update:

Thought it was fair to Heritage to point out that after I emailed them last night about the limits and open parlay, I didn't receive a reply but it does seem they removed the soccer restrictions as I was able to fill my open parlay with soccer plays after about 2 days of not being able to and being told I was restricted.

Will continue to play cautiously on Soccer+ (where I have not been limited) and thank them for at least letting me close my parlay. They also increased their Bitcoin payouts today (5k/day weekdays, 2k/day weekends, 20k/wk total) and paid me out instantly previously when I won.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Heritage is one of the best on the planet. If you do not like their rules? Head on down to Draft kings and pay .40cents juice

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    use Betanysports. same as 5dimes, A- SBRgrade. good reviews thus far from what i heard
    YES