MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i just dont like how much hatred there is between parties, its not healthy or productive
    There would be far less hate if one party wasn't completely reliant upon the voters of the other party to fund its ideas.

There was a time when self determination and responsibility were American values and politics were about ensuring equality of right at birth for all Americans and protecting the private property of all Americans.

Today, the politics is about equality of outcome via redistribution. Destroying private + public property to express an opinion and opening our borders to every non American person, culture and legal review available.

That's the disconnect. The modern Democratic party believes it has an utopian vision for the future, but it doesn't seem to understand world history let alone it's own history....bending to the lowest denominator of any society doesnt make it stronger.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I hope no one is surprised by this behavior.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He had "digital penetration" with her, checking to see if she was with another guy, done against her will -- The ole "finger-sniff test". So it was just 3rd degree but still pretty sick stuff...
    What the heck is digital penetration? Did he use a computer?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post

I hope no one is surprised by this behavior.

Animal

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This

What is it?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that wasn't even his car... cops were called to the scene because he was attempting to steal car keys, and then he got shot while refusing to drop his knife and getting in a car that he was gonna carjack
    but the media won't tell you that
    https://www.wbay.com/2020/08/28/jaco...rs-identified/
    I certainly never heard that. So his kids was in a stolen car? Why isn’t he being charged for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Thanks for the lesson in sexual assault. The guy had previous crimes as well including pulling a illegal gun on people and fighting with the cops. He was a scumbag.
    You can only continue being a scumbag criminal for so long until something bad happens.
    What previous crimes are you talking about? Where are you getting he had an illegal gun? You know all those charges including the scuffle with the cops were all dropped because the witness, including the cop wouldn’t cooperate? I know you know that but you still post bullshit to prove he is a scumbag. Pathetic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

BLM always rages over these low life black criminals that resist arrest!!

Sure Floyd shouldn't have had the cops knee on his neck for 7 minutes, sure this stupid cop shouldn't have unloaded his clip into Blake's back either.. Still these black guys are the scum of society and aren't worth protesting over IMO. They were both resisting arrest and put the bad cops in a hard place to make a bad decision bottom line..

Those white Cops are and will probably face full Justice so why even protest now?

This is why Trump will get re-elected and why most smart voting people laugh and or can't stand the BLM movement in America now as that is all we see and hear to go along with the senseless rioting in the streets...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-02-20 at 05:59 PM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Did this guy even die? If not he should be forced to use that donated money to give to all the businesses that were destroyed by his lowlife terrorist supporters. And then they should give him 35 years in prison for threatening the life of a police officer with a weapon. Fuk these people.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I certainly never heard that. So his kids was in a stolen car? Why isn’t he being charged for it?

What previous crimes are you talking about? Where are you getting he had an illegal gun? You know all those charges including the scuffle with the cops were all dropped because the witness, including the cop wouldn’t cooperate? I know you know that but you still post bullshit to prove he is a scumbag. Pathetic.
    You're right. he was squeaky clean his whole life. He wasn't a scumbag criminal. He probably even taught stupid kids to read in his spare time.

Mac4Lyfe

You're right. he was squeaky clean his whole life. He wasn't a scumbag criminal. He probably even taught stupid kids to read in his spare time.
    You cant even lie right. You’re trying so hard to make him out to be an animal, you resort to making shit up. You knew the gun charges were bogus but you went as far to even say it was illegal. Just tell the truth.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

NLM!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So sick and tired of BLM raging over nothing.. White Cops aren't killing innocent black men period.. They aren't even killing black criminals resisting and reaching for weapons very often..

It's a frigg'n lie and joke.. Media driven.. Funded by rich Liberals and Dems.. Con job... NBA on board.. Players brainwashed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You cant even lie right. You’re trying so hard to make him out to be an animal, you resort to making shit up. You knew the gun charges were bogus but you went as far to even say it was illegal. Just tell the truth.
    What is there to lie about? None of that stuff was bogus. The charges were dropped for numerous reasons. He was fighting with the cops and they even had to use a K9 on him.

https://racinecountyeye.com/police-k9-dozer-helps-subdue-man-who-pulled-gun-at-bar/

Please note, court officials told the Racine County Eye that Mr. Blake was not convicted of any of the charges listed in this story. The charges appear to have been dismissed upon Prosecutor’s Motion. The minutes reflect that on 02-20-2018 the prosecutor moved to dismiss the case “due to witness issues and age of the case.” The reason the case is not listed in court records is because of the dismissal they appear to have met the threshold for the cases to automatically be removed from the WCCA website.

Believing the driver was armed, police conducted a high risk traffic stop, the complaint reads, and ordered Blake to put his hands out the window of the vehicle. Instead, Blake exited the SUV and started walking toward officers and ignored commands to get down on the ground. Officers forced Blake to the ground and ordered him to put his hands behind his back. When Blake refused to comply, K9 Dozer was deployed to force the defendant into compliance.

While police were at the hospital with Blake so he could be treated for the wound he obtained from K9 Dozer, officers say he refused to answer questions, but he did submit to a legal blood draw to determine his level of intoxication. At the time he was taken into custody, Blake was searched and police say he had a holster on his hip but no gun. A subsequent search of the SUV turned up a black handgun on the floor behind the drivers seat. A box of ammunition was also found, and two loaded magazines were discovered in Blake’s coat.

You're trying to make him sound like a saint and he wasn't.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Dead Thug reminds me of bald frauds
    That's hitting below the belt.....!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Y’all know Black Lives Matter is a fraud but like I said if the family can use that 2 million God bless them they don’t have anything

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

He can buy a pretty sweet wheelchair now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    He can buy a pretty sweet wheelchair now.
    Might be able to buy a new spine with that kinda bank roll now.. He sure won't be sexually assaulting women anymore if anything else..

Check the movie UPGRADE.. I loved it!!! It's a movie gem..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Y’all know Black Lives Matter is a fraud
    Yes
    Disgusting

Anyone supporting the BLM MOVEMENT is a scumbag deluxe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Everyone hates the BLM movement now.. Media exposed.. Most know it's a fraud now.. Media race baiting culprit.

Turn off the fake news media and think for yourself.. Google it and Run the numbers.

You will see it's a total fraud.. Blacks aren't being hunted down by cops more then any other race on the planet..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Are you serious? You're pulling my leg.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He had "digital penetration" with her, checking to see if she was with another guy, done against her will -- The ole "finger-sniff test". So it was just 3rd degree but still pretty sick stuff...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's when you stick a camera in a pussy and start taking pictures.

I thought everyone knew that.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

him and his kind blm thugs gone be running free murder rape and rob socity. here in there 3rd world like they do in angola africa once the law is gone .. dont tell your kids just yet but da boogie mans coming

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There would be far less hate if one party wasn't completely reliant upon the voters of the other party to fund its ideas.

There was a time when self determination and responsibility were American values and politics were about ensuring equality of right at birth for all Americans and protecting the private property of all Americans.

Today, the politics is about equality of outcome via redistribution. Destroying private + public property to express an opinion and opening our borders to every non American person, culture and legal review available.

That's the disconnect. The modern Democratic party believes it has an utopian vision for the future, but it doesn't seem to understand world history let alone it's own history....bending to the lowest denominator of any society doesnt make it stronger.

Your are right. Fukkin mississippi, ky ,ala,west va and alabama need t quit taking so much handouts. Oh you didn't know?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    remember, youre still voting democrat
    -------------------------------------
    FUKKIN R.I.N.O. SIGHTING!

SAD

sad but true.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Mitch McConnell doesn’t mind Kentucky being funded by New York.

But once New York needs their own money back he turns into a hypocrite bitch.

chico2663

Best I ever heard was when Timothy Thomas (whom the riots in cincy started because of) was shot. His mom said he was getting a job that morning.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Mitch McConnell doesn’t mind Kentucky being funded by New York.

But once New York needs their own money back he turns into a hypocrite bitch.

His ass went to congress broke. His nephew is a talk show host in cincy but used to be in chicago. Not a fan of his uncle.

Dude ky is most ass backward country. My dad and most his family escaped manchester ky. Fukkin dipshits.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Your are right. Fukkin mississippi, ky ,ala,west va and alabama need t quit taking so much handouts. Oh you didn't know?
    LOL let me jump in here to correct you.

adorable baby names

The "redistribution" is generally done to assist states in complying with federal law, codes or changes in demographics or population (per the census).

In addition, the aid is distributed to encourage pet projects such as clean energy, wetland restoration, bridges + highways, school initiatives, public transportation upgrades or national security concerns.

The liberal view on this is that it makes more sense to tax a resident of Washington state, pay the IRS, TREASURY, 2 Houses of Congress AND POSTAL SERVICE to then redistribute about 15 cents of that dollar to the government of, say, Alabama, to shift 20% of its energy production to wind, even thou it can buy coal from neighboring WV for 1/10 the price of wind.

The conservative view on this is that the States don't need or want the federal programs or grants in the 1st place....but if liberals are insistent upon giving away their money so be it, every state will take free money of course. The Federal government is bound by law to redistribute per the census and each Senator and congressman will get his pork no doubt.

So tell me this....who's got the smarter politicians here? Who's actually doing good for their State and by per capita?

I mean really...doesn't this kinda prove that liberal policies on money are ineffective and utterly inefficient?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

it's because we initially heard nothing but lies from the lawyer ben crump... same guy who lied about trayvon martin, "hands up don't shoot", etc

crump actually said that the cops racially profiled blake! so i guess they only showed up to stop crimes being committed because the call to police were about a black guy

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

democrats look so bad, yet again

why arent they getting a clue?

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

So you went and looked up all that legal info on 3rd degree sexual assault in the state of Wisconsin to preach to us, but yet you can't look up and preach to everyone what digital penetration is?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I’ve just seen a video of the incel shooter in Kenosha, the incel is punching woman a week before the shooting real tough guys these trumptards.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    democrats look so bad, yet again

why arent they getting a clue?
    They never learn or change..

First 123 Last