Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Doncic Is The New Jackie Robinson

Great player, nice guy - suffering a ton of abuse based, primarily, on the color of his skin. We haven't seen something like this in a long time...

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Great player, nice guy - suffering a ton of abuse based, primarily, on the color of his skin. We haven't seen something like this in a long time...
    Agreed. NBA sides with racist BLM and these players have instructions from their leadership to take out the white guy.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave gshock1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Yep

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Yeah, you go from being called a "bitch ass white boy" to having your ankle stepped on and then intentionally karate chopped under the hoop. It was so obvious that Morris hacked Doncic on the neck/head area with ill intent because he stared Doncic down after the fact, showing zero remorse. And his race baiting coach, Doc Rivers, had the nerve to say that Morris was making a basketball play. GTFO!

If these incidents were perpetrated by a white player towards a black, and defended by a white coach, Orlando would be in flames right now.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

White flight occurred a long time ago. They, the controllers, want to force multiculturalism down your throats and have been for 50+ years maybe passed that. It seems their campaign for this may be getting desperate otherwise they wouldn't need constant television, radio, music that promotes it. If it happened naturally, then they wouldn't need to "specialize" it on the tv and radio like putting it on basketball jerseys, etc. It's possible they see their multicultural dreams dying in front of them. Is this their last ditch effort to brainwash the masses on this?

MTV awards were on 6 different channels tonite. I flicked on a channel I sometimes watch (rarely watch tv anyway) and it was some hip-hop garbage. Just laughed and kept flicking. Now, noticing movie previews mostly about blacks too or with black actors as the stars. Hollywood is a joke too. I won't watch movies anymore either. Just the old ones. Hollywood hasn't produced sh*t worth watching in years. It's all garbage foul-mouthed stupid sh*t. Maybe one good movie a year. The rest is garbage. Bye-bye-bye mf'ers.
    Last edited by hehfest; 08-31-20 at 03:52 AM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

100%

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He does not back down though and hates ghetto people and so does his Country
    Most Countries do from Europe and blacks do not act up there

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    JJ, where do u come up w/ this shit? I'll bet u can't point out Slovenia on a map.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Morris is a dcik player. There is basketball and then there are dcik moves and he made a few this series. Mavs need to surround Doncic with players who can protect him.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Most blacks in Europe are there because they emigrated. Happy to be here (most of them). Blacks in America ought to be happy too -pretty much anywhere beats the slums of Africa.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Lol this is really stupid

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Rivers, hates white people, "wldm" in his book. Morris is a loser thug. Silver should ban him from the rest of the playoffs

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Great post Coach!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thank you k175
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, you go from being called a "bitch ass white boy" to having your ankle stepped on and then intentionally karate chopped under the hoop. It was so obvious that Morris hacked Doncic on the neck/head area with ill intent because he stared Doncic down after the fact, showing zero remorse. And his race baiting coach, Doc Rivers, had the nerve to say that Morris was making a basketball play. GTFO!

If these incidents were perpetrated by a white player towards a black, and defended by a white coach, Orlando would be in flames right now.
    Doc "This country doesn't love us back" Rivers needs to get robbed by a black thug and he'll stop crying.

Basketball players should be the last people to cry about racism. Blacks are racist towards others when it comes to basketball, especially in the NBA. Two players with same skills and black player will end up with the contract just because of his race.

IBetYou

Doc is for spin Doc. He does that indiscriminately with his players. I remember after KG telling CV he looked like a cancer patient Doc saying he wouldn't say something like that. There's literally nothing one of his guys could do he wouldn't defend them for.

IBetYou

Doc's married to a white woman so not racist but possibly resentful... I've noticed it from some former players. Mark Jackson in the booth towards players on the floor... The TNT crew... when Harrell apoligised to Doncic Shaq & Smith were quick to praise him for it but showed no appreciation for Doncic so graciously accepting the apology. Lets face it Harrell apologised because his agent told him you're going to lose money on endorsement deals with so many white eyes watching.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Morris is a dcik player. There is basketball and then there are dcik moves and he made a few this series. Mavs need to surround Doncic with players who can protect him.
    Looking at the upcoming FA Harrell might be their target. He can score inside and he's a thug -and weakening the Clippers is a bonus.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

What abuse is he suffering? Genuinely, what is this about? What did I miss?

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Yet another dumb thread filled with dumb statements from dumb people... No surprise here...

They're fukkin with Doncic b/c he's good and if he wants to be the man, he's going to get his toughness tested repeatedly.. That's basketball.. Many of you choose to forget the abuse great players like Jordan and Pippen took from the likes of Laimbeer, Mahorn and the Bad Boy Pistons.. Allen Iverson got abused every night he played...

Tell me the first restaurant that tells Doncic that they won't serve him, that he must pick his food up in the back b/c he can't eat inside like others, that he must ride in the back of the bus and also use the "white boy" water fountain and restroom..

You boys are really stupid if you compare Jackie and Doncic.. That's beyond dumb...

It's no wonder all you boys lose your a$$ betting sports..

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Harrell and Morris always been a couple of thugs. Doncic gained a fan in me in that series after all the hate from the clippers because he’s white and how he was clowning them all by himself

Skookum
    Skookum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Wait... we can't say Dick? What if I want to talk about Dick Stockton, or Dick Vitale, baby!

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Yet another dumb thread filled with dumb statements from dumb people... No surprise here...

They're fukkin with Doncic b/c he's good and if he wants to be the man, he's going to get his toughness tested repeatedly.. That's basketball.. Many of you choose to forget the abuse great players like Jordan and Pippen took from the likes of Laimbeer, Mahorn and the Bad Boy Pistons.. Allen Iverson got abused every night he played...

Tell me the first restaurant that tells Doncic that they won't serve him, that he must pick his food up in the back b/c he can't eat inside like others, that he must ride in the back of the bus and also use the "white boy" water fountain and restroom..

You boys are really stupid if you compare Jackie and Doncic.. That's beyond dumb...

I see you have less than 1K posts. Do you ever post about sports betting or just BLM apologist crap?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum View Post
    Wait... we can't say Dick? What if I want to talk about Dick Stockton, or Dick Vitale, baby!
    Then you'll have to refer to them as Johnston Stockton and Rooster Vitale.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I see you have less than 1K posts. Do you ever post about sports betting or just BLM apologist crap?
    Quality over Quantity...

But here's a betting line for all to cap:

IBetYou is an:

Idiot -700
    Intelligent +550

All bets are action!

Good luck!

IBetYou

Quality over Quantity...

But here's a betting line for all to cap:

IBetYou is an:

Idiot -700
    Intelligent +550

All bets are action!

Good luck!
    Do you bet on sports?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

If Luka was black how much more would other nba players love him?

Black Coffee

Do you bet on sports?
    Yep. I bet daily actually. Ups and downs like everyone..

I thought when I signed up last year I'd find some cool folks... talk some bets, talk some sh*t (not real, just fun), have some fun, yadda yadda...

I literally couldn't have been more wrong... I was waaaaaaay off...

I see a slew of mad and ignorant people.. it's Sad.. this place had potential...

IBetYou

Yep. I bet daily actually. Ups and downs like everyone..

I thought when I signed up last year I'd find some cool folks... talk some bets, talk some sh*t (not real, just fun), have some fun, yadda yadda...

I literally couldn't have been more wrong... I was waaaaaaay off...

I see a slew of mad and ignorant people.. it's Sad.. this place had potential...
    Yeah, I've seen your posts. You seem very angry/ upset. Take it easy buddy.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    If Luka was black how much more would other nba players love him?
    They wouldn't based on skin color... Ask PG13 and Pat Beverly if they love Dame Dollar... Dame busts their a$$e$ repeatedly.. PG13 and Pat still talk major sh*t to him..

It's competitive basketball..

Luka is ballin and he's very young... Just like any young player that comes into the league and starts to play really, really well, you're going to get tested... Every young player with major potential goes through this.. MJ, Isiah, AI, Bird, Kobe, Bron, etc..

It's competitive basketball...

It's more like a rite of passage..

If Luka lets them get into his head, then they've won.. If he keeps busting their a$$, then he's the man...

Black Coffee

Yeah, I've seen your posts. You seem very angry/ upset. Take it easy buddy.
    LOL... Not upset or angry.. I mostly post things from other sources that can be discussed..

Most guys on here don't like that.. They just post their opinions, try to attack, and then get back up from their other mob mentality idiots...

Simply put, I just don't back down to the punks on this site...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It’s like jail. You have to shank a fool to get respect. Toughen up or become someone’s bitch.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Are you serious? Abuse because he’s white? GTFOH with that bullshit. It’s called playoff basketball and you are going to get roughed up even plunked in the playoffs. Yes, Morris is a lil bitch but he’s a bitch to everyone. Sports is the one equalizer where race really doesn’t matter. If you can play, you can play. Doncic can play and is one of the faces of the league. Dallas just needs a couple more pieces.

Comparing him to Jackie Robinson when so many great white basketball players precede him is stupid. Just stop with the politics folks.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Incredibly moronic thread along with more idiotic replies. Is it simply that some people want to have a "hot take" and see how many replies they can get? Absolutely no understanding of history or awareness of the current struggles in our country. Nothing to laugh about.

12 Last