RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

very embarrassing to be a democrat these days

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Word on the street is the decision to cancel wasn't even put up for vote.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Ohio State is the only school that makes the conference relevant

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    All radical libs from blue states

It's too dangerous to play
    Syracuse in NY

What's the excuse there?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Syracuse in NY

What's the excuse there?
    huh??/

lol

majority rules

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Ohio State is the only school that makes the conference relevant
    Ohhhh

It most certainly is not

Row the boat

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Wisconsin was nasty last year also

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Conference of quitters

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A bunch of whites mad that they can’t see blacks play a game just to pump more white chicks

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Well no matter if it was the right decision or not no one can say the big ten cared more about making money than the health of their student athletes.
    People on here who are so desperate to watch a football game on tv that they don’t give a penetrate as long as athletes that aren’t paid entertain them

MinnesotaFats

Without that legislation that prohibited torts involving corona liability the schools can't risk this...especially in liberal states where run away juries give out hundreds of millions in crazy verdicts.

No hillbilly in Alabama us going to award "DeMarcus Smith's" family a dime if the 300 pound black kid dies of coronavirus

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well no matter if it was the right decision or not no one can say the big ten cared more about making money than the health of their student athletes.
    People on here who are so desperate to watch a football game on tv that they don’t give a penetrate as long as athletes that aren’t paid entertain them
    The athletes wanna play, dipshit... It's the only reason the conference is reviewing their decision.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The athletes wanna play, dipshit... It's the only reason the conference is reviewing their decision.
    most top tier guys want to transfer out even to sit a year

big10 better move fast

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

go illini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Lawsuits and the Sec, Acc and Big 12 laughing at them. Some conference

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Syracuse in NY

What's the excuse there?
    syracuse in the big 10?

they are playing still

goduke

Reading comprehension just one time for me please. I specifically said the big ten cared more about players health than money.

You respond with the athletes want to play. Nothing to do with what I said. It’s the same schtick with you everytime. Just f.ucking read one time

Eddy Munny

Reading comprehension just one time for me please. I specifically said the big ten cared more about players health than money.

You respond with the athletes want to play. Nothing to do with what I said. It’s the same schtick with you everytime. Just f.ucking read one time
    Try again, dipshit.

In your own little passive aggressive soyboy style, you tried taking a dig at anyone who might be eager for a football season, as if fans' recreational desires somehow conspired with the universe to force these poor little athletes to take the field against their will and at the expense of their health.

Well, the reality is that your feeble attempt to throw down a guilt trip is without substance because it's the athletes themselves that have pushed for a fall football season and have vehemently opposed the B1G's decision to cancel/postpone. The conference was flooded with letters from disgruntled players and parents, some of which have moved forward with a lawsuit.

See how the real world works, snowflake? Not everyone is a perpetual bedwetter like yourself.

How's my reading comprehension now?

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i know they will start the season at a lot of colleges, but i dont think it will last very long.....these are college kids and they will not be in a bubble.

goduke

Try again, dipshit.

In your own little passive aggressive soyboy style, you tried taking a dig at anyone who might be eager for a football season, as if fans' recreational desires somehow conspired with the universe to force these poor little athletes to take the field against their will and at the expense of their health.

Well, the reality is that your feeble attempt to throw down a guilt trip is without substance because it's the athletes themselves that have pushed for a fall football season and have vehemently opposed the B1G's decision to cancel/postpone. The conference was flooded with letters from disgruntled players and parents, some of which have moved forward with a lawsuit.

See how the real world works, snowflake? Not everyone is a perpetual bedwetter like yourself.

How's my reading comprehension now?
    It’s still bad. And actually sad that you think you understand.
    Step 1. I said no one can criticize the big 10 for caring more about money than players. This statement has nothing to do with the players wanting to play
    Step 2. I said people like you who feel entitled get mad if you can’t sit on your ass and watch athletes entertain you. This also has nothing to do with players wanting to play. This has to do with how mad you got and others on here that unpaid athletes might not entertain you based on the big ten decision

penetrating imbecile. Move on to someone else or next time put the puzzle together. You missed it again but what’s new

carolinakid

my opinion if the kids cant be in class on campus as a whole, they should not play football either, but i get it football pays for all the others sports, that the only reason the colleges are trying to give it a go.....even at a school like unc with it basketball history, their football program make more money.

MinnesotaFats

SEC going to cancel soon

Alamba just had 1200 infected students

carolinakid

UNC and NC STATE has so many i lost count, they sent all the students home, imo the football teams should not even be menton in playing imo.

Eddy Munny

It’s still bad. And actually sad that you think you understand.
    Step 1. I said no one can criticize the big 10 for caring more about money than players. This statement has nothing to do with the players wanting to play
    Step 2. I said people like you who feel entitled get mad if you can’t sit on your ass and watch athletes entertain you. This also has nothing to do with players wanting to play. This has to do with how mad you got and others on here that unpaid athletes might not entertain you based on the big ten decision

penetrating imbecile. Move on to someone else or next time put the puzzle together. You missed it again but what’s new
    Just admit you're fukking brain dead and stop trying to hide behind double speak.

Crying about fans who want to watch football is immaterial when the players want to play football. In other words, your soyboy sermon should be directed at the players, if anyone, considering they are the ones who set events in motion for a review.

These athletes are adults who have agency. They are not at the mercy of some cruel, cold world that strips them from their mother's arms and forces them to dance along the gridiron for our "entertainment."

If they didn't wanna play, there wouldn't be a discussion.

If they were even neutral on the matter, there wouldn't be a discussion.

There's only a discussion because THEY WANT TO PLAY. Period.

See this is why you're the dumbest poster on SBR. Take your fukking trophy, dunce. You've earned it.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    SEC going to cancel soon

Alamba just had 1200 infected students

Fatty back away from the television, skin

get some fresh air everything will be fine

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

Fatty back away from the television, skin

get some fresh air everything will be fine

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So had the Big 10 vote gone the other way (11-3 to play), Iowa, who was one of the three team who voted to play, would have had to cancel their opener against No. Iowa because of Covid-19. This just shows you how dumb and stupid people from the Midwest are. They have absolutely NOTHING if they do not have College Football.

goduke

Just admit you're fukking brain dead and stop trying to hide behind double speak.

Crying about fans who want to watch football is immaterial when the players want to play football. In other words, your soyboy sermon should be directed at the players, if anyone, considering they are the ones who set events in motion for a review.

These athletes are adults who have agency. They are not at the mercy of some cruel, cold world that strips them from their mother's arms and forces them to dance along the gridiron for our "entertainment."

If they didn't wanna play, there wouldn't be a discussion.

If they were even neutral on the matter, there wouldn't be a discussion.

There's only a discussion because THEY WANT TO PLAY. Period.

See this is why you're the dumbest poster on SBR. Take your fukking trophy, dunce. You've earned it.
    Nothing to do with what I was talking about. You just like to hear yourself talk. But your inability to relate a conversation with a response that relates to the conversation speaks volumes. It’s probably why you keep that Instagram with your 37 followers up because everyone in real life has moved on from wanting to speak to you so you hide in social media and rant.
    I hope you can watch your football games because if they don’t play the anger you have will probably lead you to drive off a cliff. You need this game so bad so I hope you get it. Give you that fulfillment that you can’t get because everyone has abandoned you.

jjgold

Hopefully Thanksgiving Weekend

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hopefully Thanksgiving Weekend
    What's the point?

So they can play a couple exhibition games???

It's meaningless

jjgold

Will be a full season I got people on the ground

Eddy Munny

Nothing to do with what I was talking about. You just like to hear yourself talk. But your inability to relate a conversation with a response that relates to the conversation speaks volumes. It’s probably why you keep that Instagram with your 37 followers up because everyone in real life has moved on from wanting to speak to you so you hide in social media and rant.
    I hope you can watch your football games because if they don’t play the anger you have will probably lead you to drive off a cliff. You need this game so bad so I hope you get it. Give you that fulfillment that you can’t get because everyone has abandoned you.
    WTF kinda retort was that supposed to be?

Way to resurrect with more incoherent ramblings a day later, after you retreated to you snowflake lair and read daily affirmations to muster the courage to return the board only to embarrass yourself again.

Nobody is even angry. You proposed this idiot notion that fans are bloodlust spectators demanding entertainment at all costs. The fans were never at odds with the athletes, the fans were aligned with athletes and at odds with the powers that be, who rendered sweeping decisions that affected the very ones whose opinions on the matter were largely ignored. That is the crux of the dilemma, not what Joe Couch Potato wants.

The problem is you're a soggy little soyboy who wants to create victims in every scenario so you can don your social justice warrior helmet and cry about something. You need to move out of your parents' basement and dip your toes in real world, maybe even get laid if that isn't too much to ask, instead sitting there always whining like a little douche and angling for ways to virtue signal.

12 Last