wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Barkley is a republican by the way

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4517

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Where do you live to think the blackman has an advantage anywhere in America? New England? You are out of touch.
    California.... they can basically walk into any union shop and get hired on the spot... been this way for some time but it requires work and going to school for 3-5 years and I guess that’s asking to much... you even have your own “minority caucus” group.

https://ibew11.org/2020/01/ibew-11-e...**-convention/

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Smith should be fired by tnt, or suspended for rest of the “bubble games”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BLM

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Smith should be fired by tnt, or suspended for rest of the “bubble games”
    Write them a letter

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Honestly, who cares? All he did was get up and walk off the set. At that point all the NBA games had been postponed so what difference does it make? It's not like the fate of the world rested on the opinions of Kenny Smith and the TNT crew.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Kamala Harris would have slept with Mr Trump for political gain just a few years ago...

The General

Probably still would...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

what happen when a normal person at a normal job walk off their job.these players and the people with the sports seems like they are better than the average person and can make their own rules, if a couple got fired maybe we would not have the bs we have in today sports.i say fuk them all.but let a white person on tv or radio say a neg thing and his job is toast

The General

I'm told kids look up to these guys. Role models.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Where do you live to think the blackman has an advantage anywhere in America? New England? You are out of touch.
    It's not a location unless you wanna say a sports field

In truth it is the law. Laws are racist in favor of blacks and women (against men). The entire progressive movement hates men. It's literally codified in affirmative action, government contracts, etc.

These are the only real examples of racism in our country, which is why it's so amusing; those of us who pay attention have always noted it's an inversion. If they accuse you of something, they are actually the guilty ones.

The funniest part? Even with the laws against them the unfavored groups (as groups) are more competent, and it's not even close.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32489

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Honestly, who cares? All he did was get up and walk off the set. At that point all the NBA games had been postponed so what difference does it make? It's not like the fate of the world rested on the opinions of Kenny Smith and the TNT crew.

Exactly, I for one don't give a fuk about Kenny Smith and his grandstanding.

Play the games, I may or may not watch.
    I understand the message I just don't like all this grandstanding.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    what happen when a normal person at a normal job walk off their job.these players and the people with the sports seems like they are better than the average person and can make their own rules, if a couple got fired maybe we would not have the bs we have in today sports.i say fuk them all.but let a white person on tv or radio say a neg thing and his job is toast
    Haha, the whole "free speech" and "dialogue" trope. But if you are white and speak the truth, they don't want to dialogue anymore, they want your head and fire you from your job. As if that's going to foster a culture of "common ground."

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

poor kenny, he is hurting so much can only imagine what he is feeling

Kenny Smith’s Encino Estate (Selling for $2.795 Million)

[COLOR=var(--g1-mtxt-color)]
    fapoo
    [/COLOR]

The General

Keep in mind, Kenny is angling for a front office job.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

So basically your jealous the athletes in the NBA aren't wage slaves like the average person and actually have some control over their work environment.

carolinakid

nope, the players just because they can shoot a damn ball or dribble can control our lives.......we dont need them on the court or field until then and only then we can take back the power, if it was not for us, who pay the stupid tickets prices and watch they would not a damn leg to stand only, who in the hell want to listen to these stupid nba and nfl players.......we made this monster today and we have the power to cut it head off too.jealous, you are so far from it guy, i have a great life here.so you can x that off your damn list for me.im just sick being held hostage by some dumb ass players.i can do without and will not miss a beat here.
    Last edited by carolinakid; 08-27-20 at 04:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12023

When you think about it out when people like Kenny walk off the set and players don't play the games, the issue can no longer be discussed, we can't see all that BLM crap on tv during the games painted every where anymore either.. The message dies and people move on..

I think the message is better sent by playing games then not.. NBA players are stupid for sure and so is the league.

carolinakid

i have reach out to the local fox8 sport dept here and waiting on a call back.i want to do a burning of the nba players t shirts and see if they will film it..............and yes since this pos kenny played here for unc i have his t shirt already

carolinakid

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57649

Smith is a classic "poser" - Such a predictable move for him!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2891

Blake was wrong for doing what he did. I am a blackman so I don't think its fair to say all black folks don't follow police directions. Personally, I always keep my hands on wheel and keep my license and insurance in plain sight so I don't reach. Are you willing to scrutinize the cop the same way you scrutinize the victim? What did the cop do wrong in the incident? I think he should have not allowed him to go in the car, knowing that he might have something in there unless the cop intent was to kill as soon as he opened the door and the cop did open fire as soon as the door opened. Also 7 shots in the back was too much imo
    7 shots in the back was definitely too much. I didn't watch the video and I won't. I have all the info I need - 7 shots in the back.

Did Blake do something stupid? Why don't they say, 'stupid man gets shot in the back,' instead of "black?"

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    So basically your jealous the athletes in the NBA aren't wage slaves like the average person and actually have some control over their work environment.
    Um, is that not why protestors are looting and burning? Out of jealousy for the well-off?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

“klm”

teecee

nope, the players just because they can shoot a damn ball or dribble can control our lives.......we dont need them on the court or field until then and only then we can take back the power, if it was not for us, who pay the stupid tickets prices and watch they would not a damn leg to stand only, who in the hell want to listen to these stupid nba and nfl players.......we made this monster today and we have the power to cut it head off too.jealous, you are so far from it guy, i have a great life here.so you can x that off your damn list for me.im just sick being held hostage by some dumb ass players.i can do without and will not miss a beat here.
    I have watched maybe 3 minutes of NBA these past few weeks and it's not because I'm mad at them. They're entitled to do as they please. I am a bit tired of all the b/s that has occured since the beginning of March.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave teecee 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2131

Blake was wrong for doing what he did. I am a blackman so I don't think its fair to say all black folks don't follow police directions. Personally, I always keep my hands on wheel and keep my license and insurance in plain sight so I don't reach. Are you willing to scrutinize the cop the same way you scrutinize the victim? What did the cop do wrong in the incident? I think he should have not allowed him to go in the car, knowing that he might have something in there unless the cop intent was to kill as soon as he opened the door and the cop did open fire as soon as the door opened. Also 7 shots in the back was too much imo
    That is why sir will never be shot when pulled over.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would just let blacks kill each other until all gone

Forget the police in the ghettos solves everything and nobody cares

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Ever hear of Affirmative Action moron? Yeah, I guess not. It's where these companies hire you over me even if I actually went to school and didn't get out of classes because of football games. Get it?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    No. I'm pissed because these people get our tax money instead of our infrastructure. Do you really think its capitalism? If you do, then you are in denial and I will put you in a work camp before its all over.

HH

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

A work camp?

Who is this guy?

carolinakid

just think how many of these nba players and nfl players would be in jail or prison, if they could not play sports well to be in a pro league........

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9983

Always the victim, aye?

Secondly, reading comprehension is an awesome capability. You should try it out.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    A work camp?

Who is this guy?
    Best to ignore him.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Um, is that not why protestors are looting and burning? Out of jealousy for the well-off?
    People are protesting because of being frustrated and angry. The people looting are a bunch of shitheads taking advantage of the situation.

First 123 Last