Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

The NBA players should boycott for 10 years and save the world.
    They are more powerful than gawd and have unbelievable power that come from their huge brains.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    More black than white by 300% because they kill each other by more than 500% and don't address it on their own streets.
    Here is the crazy part.

The people who are crying to defund the police over police brutality involving a black criminal are the same ones who don't say a word when the defunding of the police leads to even more black murders.

Liberals are like "We need to defund and abolish the police"

then violent crime and murder goes way up and all we hear from them is

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10125

So they approve of Black on Black crimes?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    It's because the majority of the active people here on SBR are older white men with a less than average IQ.

And apparently many people care that the Bucks have boycotted, forfeited, etc..

Look how many threads are being posted with these boys complaining about it..
    Apparently you like this place and the white men in it enough to care and post here

Cuts both ways silly fool

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You do realize Karl Marx was a Jew right? These Jews know what they're doing. They're not worried at all.
    Karl Marx was an evil man who hated God and was a follower of Satan. Well they should be worried because God is watching over us all and a lot of them are going to hell if they continue to worship Satan and go against God and his followers.

O and Dlowilly not all Jews are bad people. Only the ones who deny Christ and read from the Talmud. I'm a Jew and the kingdom of heaven is open to all who read the Bible and follow God's Ten Commandments.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Karl Marx was an evil man who hated God and was a follower of Satan. Well they should be worried because God is watching over us all and a lot of them are going to hell if they continue to worship Satan and go against God and his followers.

O and Dlowilly not all Jews are bad people. Only the ones who deny Christ and read from the Talmud. I'm a Jew and the kingdom of heaven is open to all who read the Bible and follow God's Ten Commandments.
    I know all jews are not bad people

It is undeniable though that for a very long time (1000 years or so) large groups of them have conspired to bring about social and economic ruin to the civilizations they have settled in. Today it's mostly secular (but some observant ones) like those in Hollywood who have pushed Marxist and communist propaganda for the last few generations, or these NBA owners who have pushed these current lies and false narratives in their league.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

It is undeniable though that for a very long time (1000 years or so) large groups of them have conspired to bring about social and economic ruin to the civilizations they have settled in. Today it's mostly secular (but some observant ones) like those in Hollywood who have pushed Marxist and communist propaganda for the last few generations, or these NBA owners who have pushed these current lies and false narratives in their league.

That is why throughout history they have been kicked out of over 200 countries or its like 170 countries. Correct. The Soviet Union Bolsheviks were all jews in power. Without a doubt. Do your research. Many of them even changed their names so it didn't sound Yiddish. I assure you. Even some that run major companies in the USA changed from their Yiddish names.

It is true though that not all of them are bad. It would be a moronic statement to say that. I had a good friend that was a jewish guy. Dude would help me whatever way he could. Good guy! Lost touch with him. LOL (rich fukker). He was from N.Y. and he had a lot of coin in his family. Once he moved, never heard from him again which many times is understandable.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Tell me D-LOW-WILLY...are they shutting down the NBA because the 5 year old white boy got shot and executed at gunpoint in his own neighborhood? I haven't heard too much remorse for this from the players. Why? Please inform me! Why? Because I almost never cry in life but I cried over that kid getting executed and then rage came from it after. Rage that none of these commie thugs want any part of. E-V-E-R! Don't unleash it from me. I was near Final Rage before COVID.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Tell me D-LOW-WILLY...are they shutting down the NBA because the 5 year old white boy got shot and executed at gunpoint in his own neighborhood? I haven't heard too much remorse for this from the players. Why? Please inform me! Why? Because I almost never cry in life but I cried over that kid getting executed and then rage came from it after. Rage that none of these commie thugs want any part of. E-V-E-R! Don't unleash it from me. I was near Final Rage before COVID.
    thread over

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Now the MLB players are boycotting too.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

BLM fighting a losing battle. It's sad because African Americans do need help. Most of us will help, too. Just stop the crack cocaine fueled killings.

dlowilly

It's obnoxious blatant hypocrisy

I read that a black prison guard posted on facebook that 5 year old Cannon Hinnant should have ducked SMH

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Now the MLB players are boycotting too.
    Where did you see that?

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Where did you see that?

https://www.outkick.com/milwaukee-br...box=1598479865

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

reds brewers not playing

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Right on ! And Right on, again. Beautiful little boy

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    You pu$$Y a$$ boys are back on here talking about boycotting the NBA AGAIN???

You boys did so well with your promise to do that last time...

Fukkin clowns...
    I did it last time and was fine. . I am fine with doing it now. And will be finer with doing it the next time. Not only are you stupid, but now you are hard of hearing. Not a great combination, idiota

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Clean up your streets, BLM and we'll gladly come in and help.

dlowilly

No NBA tonight now? Good riddance! LOL They took a stand over a rapist domestic abuser amongst other things! What a bunch of dumbfuks

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Its the Talmudic Jews who you are referring to. They are the ones who caused the mass exodus of Europeans to leave for America for a better life. They are Satan's children now and are planning on taking control over this entire planet via the banking system. They have caused much destruction in America since the 21st century via usury and since the 60s have been changing society as a whole with the destruction of Christianity and the family.

Believe in God and spread his gospel to others and you will have a place in heaven.

dlowilly

Donald Trump down to +100 at 5dimes

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

All sports should stop until police is held accountable.

mrbubbles
    mrbubbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Should the criminals that are causing themselves to be shot for their actions/behaviors be held accountable too?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

That is why throughout history they have been kicked out of over 200 countries or its like 170 countries. Correct. The Soviet Union Bolsheviks were all jews in power. Without a doubt. Do your research. Many of them even changed their names so it didn't sound Yiddish. I assure you. Even some that run major companies in the USA changed from their Yiddish names.

It is true though that not all of them are bad. It would be a moronic statement to say that. I had a good friend that was a jewish guy. Dude would help me whatever way he could. Good guy! Lost touch with him. LOL (rich fukker). He was from N.Y. and he had a lot of coin in his family. Once he moved, never heard from him again which many times is understandable.
    With the help of Satan, they have almost complete control over the American economic system and World banking system. The whole story about the Bolsheviks is a horrifying and sad story and I pray that never happens in America. That's why it is the duty for every Christian; Jew or gentile, to wake up people to events like this. Don't worry though they will ultimately fail in the end and God will destroy every one of them that continue to practice these evil acts.

dlowilly

Its the Talmudic Jews who you are referring to. They are the ones who caused the mass exodus of Europeans to leave for America for a better life. They are Satan's children now and are planning on taking control over this entire planet via the banking system. They have caused much destruction in America since the 21st century via usury and since the 60s have been changing society as a whole with the destruction of Christianity and the family.

Believe in God and spread his gospel to others and you will have a place in heaven.
    I agree there is that going on, but a lot of these media Jews have never touched a yarmulke

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How about we start holding the citizens accountable too?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree there is that going on, but a lot of these media Jews have never touched a yarmulke
    They all read from the Talmud and deny Jesus Christ and the New Testament. All of the corruption and evil deeds they do comes from that book. It's a vile disgusting book that should be eradicated.

dlowilly

They all read from the Talmud and deny Jesus Christ and the New Testament. All of the corruption and evil deeds they do comes from that book. It's a vile disgusting book that should be eradicated.
    Interesting info thanks

I am reading about it now

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I called into work and said I'm not coming in tomorrow as a form of protest and they told me to penetrate off

???? My boss must be racist

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Pray tell

What sort of institutional change would you make that would eliminate a dozen or so unarmed violent black retards getting killed every year out of about 10 million arrests AND that said institutional change would allow police to safely and effectively do their job?
    These latest killings are simply the last straw after decades of unequal treatment by not only law enforcement, but banks, and basically any and all type of business and industry. These protests are not about " a dozen or so unarmed violent black retards".
    Get off Fox News, read a book about our history.

I usually don`t engage in these type of discussions and will certainly not continue wasting my time with people who have their mind made up and set in stone.

Check out what Camden, N.J. police force did a few years ago to change and improve their dynamic. Somebody very intelligent decided to start from scratch, and actually create an institution that "protects and serve". Huge success story and a possible playbook for other cities.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    These latest killings are simply the last straw after decades of unequal treatment by not only law enforcement, but banks, and basically any and all type of business and industry. These protests are not about " a dozen or so unarmed violent black retards".
    Get off Fox News, read a book about our history.

I usually don`t engage in these type of discussions and will certainly not continue wasting my time with people who have their mind made up and set in stone.

Check out what Camden, N.J. police force did a few years ago to change and improve their dynamic. Somebody very intelligent decided to start from scratch, and actually create an institution that "protects and serve". Huge success story and a possible playbook for other cities.
    Is there a name for this change or can you give me a hint/link? I would like to know more.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Is there a name for this change or can you give me a hint/link? I would like to know more.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

They fired a bunch of city cops and passed the enforcing of laws in Camden over to county deputies. They hired more deputies for cheaper due to the city union contracts costing so much. So, long story short, they flooded the area with more law enforcement, not less. But hey, defund the police...right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Oh a black thug resisting got shot but not killed and he was black. Party foul for the entire Nation!! Let's shut down all sports now..

Comedy show!!!!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    They fired a bunch of city cops and passed the enforcing of laws in Camden over to county deputies. They hired more deputies for cheaper due to the city union contracts costing so much. So, long story short, they flooded the area with more law enforcement, not less. But hey, defund the police...right?
    LOL

Is that about right Dom-Ganador?

First 123 Last