mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Yankees

Where does this team end up?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Regular season worthless w the playoffs being what, 18 teams?

They could go .500 and win it all, they could go .666 and lose a 3 game 1st series

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tampa owns them

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Regular season worthless w the playoffs being what, 18 teams?

They could go .500 and win it all, they could go .666 and lose a 3 game 1st series
    Fair. This season hard to get a read.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Yanks are 6-0 against the Red Sox and 10-7 vs. everyone else; food for thought when looking at those -200's.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am a huge fan. read about them daily. my dad and i watch a lot of the games together, etc.

imo they are overrated right now but still a good team.

starting pitching is fair to good. cole is cole but giving up a lot of HR's. not really a bonafide 2nd starter at this point except for Montgomery. Tanaka is hit and miss.

bullpen has arms but kahnle getting hurt was big. don't underestimate that.

still need to hit for average more and generate more runs thru singles and doubles. sanchez allows one passed ball at least per game and its either a home run with him or nothing. too many players on the team going for HR's only. guys like frazier and urshela are good cause they make contact and hit the gaps. torres needs to be torres. he is trying to hard to be the best player. hopefully andujar playing daily brings back his doubles and driving in runs.

hard to replace DJ right now too. huge loss for these 10 days or so.

tons of talent on the batting side teams would kill for i know but we hit a good staff in the playoffs we are done, hence why the rays beat us.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

They were the squarest play on the board last night.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i am a huge fan. read about them daily. my dad and i watch a lot of the games together, etc.

imo they are overrated right now but still a good team.

starting pitching is fair to good. cole is cole but giving up a lot of HR's. not really a bonafide 2nd starter at this point except for Montgomery. Tanaka is hit and miss.

bullpen has arms but kahnle getting hurt was big. don't underestimate that.

still need to hit for average more and generate more runs thru singles and doubles. sanchez allows one passed ball at least per game and its either a home run with him or nothing. too many players on the team going for HR's only. guys like frazier and urshela are good cause they make contact and hit the gaps. torres needs to be torres. he is trying to hard to be the best player. hopefully andujar playing daily brings back his doubles and driving in runs.

hard to replace DJ right now too. huge loss for these 10 days or so.

tons of talent on the batting side teams would kill for i know but we hit a good staff in the playoffs we are done, hence why the rays beat us.
    Good perspective. They always have a lot of hype but not a whole lot of championships lately. Rightfully so on the hype though. I think the 60 game season hurts a team like them more than helps them. Playoffs will be interesting with many teams and a million possibilities. The team streaking at the right time could shock us all.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Once they get fully healthy, they will be a machine

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wouldn’t take the Yankees again plus judge and Stanton will always have injury problems especially judge he’s just too awkward and anytime he falls down and breaks bones