pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Cool..

Any leans buddy??

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I believe that Kyle Bush has practiced over the road course at Daytona back in January and he also is still winless in 2020. May be worth a shot.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I believe that Kyle Bush has practiced over the road course at Daytona back in January and he also is still winless in 2020. May be worth a shot.
    That’s asking a lot for a guy who hasn’t won now going on a new track. See no advantages for him to do anything different.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Cool..

Any leans buddy??
    It's going to rain all weekend and they have wet weather tires to run in it. Will be huge advantage to real road racers.

I hate to do this to you, but if you can get Kyle Busch at +1200 anywhere still, he should be a better chance than those odds LOL I kind of think Truex wins the cup race but honestly it could be almost anyone if there is rain all race. Or even more mixed up if its part rain and part dry. Personally think longshots order of the day.

Earl Bamber in Xfinity series at +5000 is a Kiwi multiple world champion who has driven all sorts of cars in the rain. He has never sat in any type of NASCAR before though. It is a Ganassi team car so that part should be good enough. Not really sure who else I will bet in Xfinity yet.

Kris Wright in Trucks at +1700 is also switching from Sportscars/Prototypes to NASCAR. He has had 3 starts in ARCA, last 2 on Utah road course where he came 2nd and 3rd. Also first time in a NASCAR.

No idea of his road talent but Zane Smith starts on pole in Truck race at +2500. He's a "precocious talent" and just the type to go balls out in the rain.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's going to rain all weekend and they have wet weather tires to run in it. Will be huge advantage to real road racers.

I hate to do this to you, but if you can get Kyle Busch at +1200 anywhere still, he should be a better chance than those odds LOL I kind of think Truex wins the cup race but honestly it could be almost anyone if there is rain all race. Or even more mixed up if its part rain and part dry. Personally think longshots order of the day.

Earl Bamber in Xfinity series at +5000 is a Kiwi multiple world champion who has driven all sorts of cars in the rain. He has never sat in any type of NASCAR before though. It is a Ganassi team car so that part should be good enough. Not really sure who else I will bet in Xfinity yet.

Kris Wright in Trucks at +1700 is also switching from Sportscars/Prototypes to NASCAR. He has had 3 starts in ARCA, last 2 on Utah road course where he came 2nd and 3rd. Also first time in a NASCAR.

No idea of his road talent but Zane Smith starts on pole in Truck race at +2500. He's a "precocious talent" and just the type to go balls out in the rain.

Slid info... I really appreciate it...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I do not see any "ringers" entered in the race. I will go with the driver who needs it the most, (Kyle Bush). Also beware of the Chevy's who have a good history in road course races. Is this week the week for JJ to get qualified for his last hurrah?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I also bet McDowell @ 500/1 win and 125/1 for Top 4, FWIW

Would have loved him for a top 10 at hopefully ~ 15/1, but book has that at +260

(told you I was all about long shots! )

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good stuff

Just tailing guys and betting hunches