hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

-$100 wager

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kawhi single handedly beat the Sixers last year on a game 7 buzzer beater. Raptors can dive for loose balls all they want, without Kawhi bringing them back game after game, let's see how they do.
    Bucks are winning the East, so I don't know why you keep bringing up Toronto. In any event, in won't be the Sixers. There's a handful of teams that would beat Philly in a series, including the Raptors. The Raps have adjusted to life without Kawhi remarkably well. The Sixers, conversely, haven't even filled the void left by Redick.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

I am not sold on bucks winning east

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bucks are winning the East, so I don't know why you keep bringing up Toronto. In any event, in won't be the Sixers. There's a handful of teams that would beat Philly in a series, including the Raptors. The Raps have adjusted to life without Kawhi remarkably well. The Sixers, conversely, haven't even filled the void left by Redick.
    Giannis still can’t shoot and Middleton can’t be trusted in big moments, Milwaukee may come out of the East but it’s far from a sure thing.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Giannis still can’t shoot and Middleton can’t be trusted in big moments, Milwaukee may come out of the East but it’s far from a sure thing.
    Agree on g he can’t shoot

he is worse than James and they don’t have a Davis

im sitting here watching celts raps trying to figure this out

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I mean I'm not completely sold on them winning the East either, but they'd be my pick if I'm forced to choose. I don't think Giannis has to be a great shooter for that team to thrive, they have other guys who can fulfill that role.

What I am completely sold on though is the Sixers NOT winning the East. I think the Bucks, Celtics, and Raptors are all decidedly better than the Sixers, and I think the Pacers, Heat, and even the Magic would give Philly all they could handle in a best of 7 neutral court series (assuming that those teams are at or close to full strength come playoffs).
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 08-07-20 at 09:51 PM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Is Brett Brown the worst dumbfukk coach in NBA history? What a dipsht human being

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Bucks are winning the East, no two ways about it. Several teams in the West can beat them but they will be in the finals.

shadymcgrady

Isiah fukking Thomas could've marched this sixers roster into the eastern finals. This philly roster is ridiculous, how are they not a 60 win team? Brett Brown is a complete imbecile and they gave him an extension for it

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Is Brett Brown the worst dumbfukk coach in NBA history? What a dipsht human being
    That too. I can't trust this guy when the chips are down.

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Bucks are winning the East, no two ways about it. Several teams in the West can beat them but they will be in the finals.
    Yeah, although I think Boston isn't terribly far behind.

But I do have a Bucks vs. Clippers NBA Finals.

IBetYou

Me too. Clippers over Bucks.

shadymcgrady

Man if Giannis gets bounced in the eastern semis or doesn't get to the finals you'd have to think there's a real possibility he becomes a warrior with the reduced salary next yr when his mega deal is due and all the trade assets the warriors acquired

IBetYou

Like you say Celtics miss Horford -young Al Horford that is. Not missing him much tonight but in the playoffs they're going to look heavily guard oriented.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Man if Giannis gets bounced in the eastern semis or doesn't get to the finals you'd have to think there's a real possibility he becomes a warrior with the reduced salary next yr when his mega deal is due and all the trade assets the warriors acquired

wait but isn't Masai ujiri Nigerian?

#canada

IBetYou

No, I think he's sees the stain that put on Durant's reputation. He has it pretty good in Milwaukee.

IBetYou

When LeBron left Miami, HEAT fans said you're welcome. That's how it is when you go to a team that has recently won a championship without you.

shadymcgrady

No, I think he's sees the stain that put on Durant's reputation. He has it pretty good in Milwaukee.
    He luvs Curry

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

wait but isn't Masai ujiri Nigerian?

#canada
    Ujiri is king right now. Any organization would give up everything if he posted a resume tomorrow

IBetYou

The other way around I think. Flirting with the big star so he can compete for another ring.

shadymcgrady

The other way around I think. Flirting with the big star so he can compete for another ring.
    Well Draymond taking shots for Booker on Nat tv

IBetYou

Well Draymond taking shots for Booker on Nat tv
    Idiot talking nonsense. Other day he was telling Barkley he shouldn't critique him because he's black (so they should stick together). Think Warriors will dump him soon. He's past his best and there'll probably be a team foolish enough to bite.

shadymcgrady

Idiot talking nonsense. Other day he was telling Barkley he shouldn't critique him because he's black (so they should stick together). Think Warriors will dump him soon. He's past his best and there'll probably be a team foolish enough to bite.
    And there's the 50k fine

IBetYou

And there's the 50k fine
    A fool and his money are soon parted

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

this bet has no chance against bucks, raps, celtics and heat especially with simmons out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

What a garbage team. Goat this was the dumbest bet you ever made right next to the bet I made on them to beat Portland tonight.

Useless organization.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What a garbage team. Goat this was the dumbest bet you ever made right next to the bet I made on them to beat Portland tonight.

Useless organization.
    Sorry Lakerman. You got fukked when Embiid's pussy ass sat down at the 6 min mark of the first quarter. No Simmons means my bet is done. I still got INDY to win the East. That bet is done as well if Sabonis doesn't come back.

F it.

Will clean up in the playoffs.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Philly might get swept.

First 12