carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

you will never cnn is the hate channel for the left........there is another bitch that is worst than cnn her name is randi rhodes, now she a real tool, she has a show online and on the network....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black or white killer???

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Cnn? Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what a shame

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

These black people were aggressive to this white couple to the point where they had to pull a gun on them. The white people got arrested.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    These black people were aggressive to this white couple to the point where they had to pull a gun on them. The white people got arrested.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7836

3 AM and arguing with Blacks. How dumb could she be.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Way to lie and say the black people were aggressive. Never at any point did she or her husband need to exit their vehicles, nor should she have ever drawn her weapon, her life was never threatened.

The black lady slaps the vehicle because the guy backing up bumps into her, and ultimately the woman draws the weapon? Hope she enjoys her charges

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Way to lie and say the black people were aggressive. Never at any point did she or her husband need to exit their vehicles, nor should she have ever drawn her weapon, her life was never threatened.

The black lady slaps the vehicle because the guy backing up bumps into her, and ultimately the woman draws the weapon? Hope she enjoys her charges
    I can only comment from the start of the tape, have no clue how it started except what was reported.
    but you don't think the black girls were the aggressors up until they backed into whomever?

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

You hid under your bed when BLM came to your town.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I can only comment from the start of the tape, have no clue how it started except what was reported.
    but you don't think the black girls were the aggressors up until they backed into whomever?
    Again, worry about ghosts. You're so over-matched in any remotely intellectual debate.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Guy did n't back into her. The van automatically stopped because of the safety features and then the woman hit the back of the van. Black lady was the one yelling, "I'll kick your WHITE ass!, and yelling that they were racist. Black mother wouldn't let it go while the white couple was trying to leave. Why is the black mother going to the back of the van when the daughter is still filming in front of it? She wanted trouble.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Again, worry about ghosts. You're so over-matched in any remotely intellectual debate.
    says you??? LOL

Gmen30
    Update your status

Guy did n't back into her. The van automatically stopped because of the safety features and then the woman hit the back of the van. Black lady was the one yelling, "I'll kick your WHITE ass!, and yelling that they were racist. Black mother wouldn't let it go while the white couple was trying to leave.
    You were PETRIFIED of BLM in your town. Move along old man.

Gmen30
    Update your status

says you??? LOL
    You interact with ghosts daily. Are you that dense?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

You were PETRIFIED of BLM in your town. Move along old man.
    I was locked and loaded. Luckily, we have civil people that live in our neighborhood.

SBR Tony

You interact with ghosts daily. Are you that dense?
    you're the one talking about ghost. I'm talking about the thread I started. You don't like my thread, don't open it

Gmen30
    Update your status

I was locked and loaded. Luckily, we have civil people that live in our neighborhood.
    You wouldn't have done shit anyways paper tiger.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

oh wow she bumped into you, get over it

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cnn would never cover anything against there agenda.....

Gmen30
    Update your status

you're the one talking about ghost. I'm talking about the thread I started. You don't like my thread, don't open it
    That's your job, dummy.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

keep chanting BLM and keep killing your own kind, you guys are doing great.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Cnn would never cover anything against there agenda.....
    ESL? Did you fuk that thing in your avatar?

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    keep chanting BLM and keep killing your own kind, you guys are doing great.
    I don't chant nothing TGF reject

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

gmen tearing up right now

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I guess my point is there was nothing that warranted the gun being pulled out. Were the black women being more aggressive in their tone and mannerisms, sure. But at no point should the gun have been pulled out. Plus the white lady necer needed to leave the van. Tough to say you feared for your life but you sit there with your window down holding a conversation with the aggressors, and then you also hop back out of the vehicle to interact with them again. If you’re that scared, lock the doors, call 911, and leave the scene. If that sequence breaks down , pull the gun

But this didnt meet that standard. She will likely be charged and sentenced

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tough call Krackles.

Once they've been this aggressive over a bump and threaten to kill and then show a questionable mental state by getting in front of a moving car that and then banging on it when it stops and...

Especially in the current charged environment, you see where I'm headed with all that.

Honestly, it's a lot easier to pick apart a video than be in the moment and I don't approve of the brandishing, but I also don't approve of getting in front of someone's car to block them. To me that can create a false imprisonment situation as running over the person becomes out of the question.

The couple tried to leave, the agitated lady took it up another level.

I don't know about the local laws and won't pretend to, but if any individual is pressing charges against another in this situtation, then that's fukked up.

I hope the black lady gets the help she needs and her daughter isn't subject to much more of that behavior.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's also a shame that people lost their jobs over this shit.

For that, I approve of lawsuits.

Like wrongful termination.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

SBR Tony

I guess my point is there was nothing that warranted the gun being pulled out. Were the black women being more aggressive in their tone and mannerisms, sure. But at no point should the gun have been pulled out. Plus the white lady necer needed to leave the van. Tough to say you feared for your life but you sit there with your window down holding a conversation with the aggressors, and then you also hop back out of the vehicle to interact with them again. If you’re that scared, lock the doors, call 911, and leave the scene. If that sequence breaks down , pull the gun

But this didnt meet that standard. She will likely be charged and sentenced
    I agree with your statement above. My point was only upto where she ( the white women ) got in her car/van
    from the news report it seems to start when the white women was leaving the store and bumped into a 15 year old?
    I have no clue what was said between that time and when the cellphone video starts.

The only thing that might help the white women is you can hear the Daughter of the Black women yelling at her Mother to stop moving forward on the white women. Other than that, it was stupid to pull a gun out in a argument.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i think now if you are not lock and loaded with a gun that you know how to use, you are taking your life in jeopardy these days.a lot of young punks out there

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i think now if you are not lock and loaded with a gun that you know how to use, you are taking your life in jeopardy these days.a lot of young punks out there
    And if you're the type to harrass people, call them ignorant and racist for no cause, relentelssly go off on them or even just block their car, then it's gonna be especially dangerous for you.

Or if you are mentally ill, then the dangerous are very real whether you have the gun or someone else does, or both.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

WTHeck are you taking about krak?

That lady and her lil trashy azz daughter was running that mouth and threatening the couple!
    Last edited by Hman; 07-12-20 at 08:33 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Saw in another video that the white lady has had a CC permit for a little over a year now.

12 Last