eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Is there a line for Kamala Harris to become president 2020?

I can't find a line for Kamala Harris to be president. They have one for Mike Pence and Hillary Clinton. I feel that if Mike Pence is +7500, Kamala has to be like +20000?

Anyone know of such a line for her?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Harris is only two realistic possibilities away; Biden selecting her for VP and Biden having a medical issue. You won't get anywhere near 200-1, probably not even 100-1.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

tough call, hasn't started campaigning yet

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

She is +15900 at Betfair. And its a pretty efficient market. You can buy her at +15900 and sell her at +16900

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

The chances are pretty close to zero the way I see it. Trump and Pence would have to die etc. Pelosi would have to leave as speaker of the house......and I suppose harris would have to somehow work her way to be speaker? Or, Trump replace Pence with her as VP and then die or step down..Any of those scenarios are alot to happen by Dec 31.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I have Harris in a future for VP.. I think I'm gonna lose this though.. Hit this back in early May.. Regretting it now as I thought she might be a lock back then.. I think I was wrong.. Odds weren't even that good. I should have known better..

$100.00 $150.00 Pending 11/3/2020 8:00:01 AM Politics Other Sports 451 Kamala Harris is Democratic VP Nominee +150* vs Field wins Democratic VP Nomination

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

How could she possibly become President in 2020? Do you mean 2021?

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How could she possibly become President in 2020? Do you mean 2021?
    I guess I"m assuming that Biden chooses her as the VP candidate, then Biden dies or drops out of severe illness. I'm assuming at this point Harris would take over as the President candidate for the Democrats. Basically what post #2 said.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Whenever I see the name Kamala Harris, I think of WWF. Long time ago. Weird dude.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will be interesting to see if Biden commits to only being a one term president, if he does it makes the vp pick even more important since it means the vp is his choice to lead the party since pelosi is 80 and he’s senile. I can’t believe anyone believes Biden could run for a second term since he’s already senile but if he says he’s only going to stay for one term than he’s a lame duck on day one of he wins and republicans will eat him and his bs agenda.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Lol Daggles

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I guess I"m assuming that Biden chooses her as the VP candidate, then Biden dies or drops out of severe illness. I'm assuming at this point Harris would take over as the President candidate for the Democrats. Basically what post #2 said.
    Trump is president until January 20, 2021. If he dies or resigns, then Pence takes over. It goes from there but in no case does it go to the president-elect or vp-elect until 2021.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

balance of power after the 2020 elections, the Vice President, in his role as ex officio President of the U.S. Senate, will be counted as a sitting U.S. senator.
    Tue 11/3 383 Democrats control House & Senate -150
    8:00AM 384 Any other balance of power on 01/21/21 +110

This is an interesting wager at 5D's.

eidolon
    USA

Trump is president until January 20, 2021. If he dies or resigns, then Pence takes over. It goes from there but in no case does it go to the president-elect or vp-elect until 2021.
    Are you really that much of a stickler?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Are you really that much of a stickler?
    A stickler? You're the one who said to be president in 2020. I hope you pay attention to words when you make wagers. Words have meaning and they do matter. Why didn't you say 2021?

BTW, is Pence really +7500 to become President in 2020? I'd jump on that. But make sure you read the words and rules carefully.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Kamala 120-1 to be elected POTUS at DSI. Don't think they'll take much on it though.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I could see Biden choosing her as VP and after winning, just stepping down and handing it over to her as a gesture to black people and women.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    She is +15900 at Betfair. And its a pretty efficient market. You can buy her at +15900 and sell her at +16900
    or you can just rent her for one night.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Harris is only two realistic possibilities away; Biden selecting her for VP and Biden having a medical issue. You won't get anywhere near 200-1, probably not even 100-1.
    I think her shot of being inaugurated in January is better than Biden's.

One, the whole field dropped out of the nomination prematurely to hand it to Biden, who let's face it, is barely functioning. But she dropped out most prematurely. That was coordinated.

Two, it's been noted that in appearances weeks after dropping out, she's fixed a lot of her presentation flaws, ie. she's been working with PR professionals, probably acting coaches, to make her more appealing. For instance, she had a nervous laugh that's simply gone.

Three, the party can use COVID as a finely timed smokescreen to deny Trump the opportunity to debate vs. their candidate. Neither one would do well against Trump, but Biden would be a fukkin' disaster. (I think Trump/GOP should be hitting him 10x as hard as they are right now, tactical mistake)

Four, at any point, Biden can claim COVID and drop out a noble warrior - then it goes to Kamala.

Five, bottom line: Kamala vs. Trump far better chance for Dems than Biden vs. Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

One, the whole field dropped out of the nomination prematurely to hand it to Biden, who let's face it, is barely functioning. But she dropped out most prematurely. That was coordinated.

Two, it's been noted that in appearances weeks after dropping out, she's fixed a lot of her presentation flaws, ie. she's been working with PR professionals, probably acting coaches, to make her more appealing. For instance, she had a nervous laugh that's simply gone.

Three, the party can use COVID as a finely timed smokescreen to deny Trump the opportunity to debate vs. their candidate. Neither one would do well against Trump, but Biden would be a fukkin' disaster. (I think Trump/GOP should be hitting him 10x as hard as they are right now, tactical mistake)

Four, at any point, Biden can claim COVID and drop out a noble warrior - then it goes to Kamala.

Five, bottom line: Kamala vs. Trump far better chance for Dems than Biden vs. Trump.
    Care to wager? I'll take Biden inauguration 1/1/21; you get Kamala. How much?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Biden has been running for President for at least 30+ years; he's not going to give anything up, at least not voluntarily. I could fathom his one term BS but I wouldn't bet on it.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

A stickler? You're the one who said to be president in 2020. I hope you pay attention to words when you make wagers. Words have meaning and they do matter. Why didn't you say 2021?

BTW, is Pence really +7500 to become President in 2020? I'd jump on that. But make sure you read the words and rules carefully.
    I'm not sure about +7500 but you can get him for +6600 at Bovada.

US Presidential Election 2020 - Odds To Win

8/24/207:00 AM
    Winner

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
      +135
    • Hillary Clinton
      +5000
    • Kanye West
      +6000
    • Mike Pence
      +6600
    • Michelle Obama
      +8000
    • Andrew Cuomo
      +15000
    • Nikki Haley
      +15000

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Winner

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
      +135
    • Hillary Clinton
      +5000
    • Kanye West
      +6000
    • Mike Pence
      +6600
    • Michelle Obama
      +8000
    • Andrew Cuomo
      +15000
    • Nikki Haley
      +15000

That's a different market. I said "odds to become president in 2020", not to be elected president. Very different things.

eidolon
    USA

True. I have been burnt in the pass on one occasion because I assumed something surrounding the bet.

eidolon
    USA

Trump will win against Biden in the debates, but Kamala would eat Trump alive in them. She was a very shrewd lawyer.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump will win against Biden in the debates, but Kamala would eat Trump alive in them. She was a very shrewd lawyer.
    She had one moment in the debates, if she was a good debator she wouldn’t have had basically zero support nationally in the presidential polls.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    She had one moment in the debates, if she was a good debator she wouldn’t have had basically zero support nationally in the presidential polls.
    She's a good debater, but she's about as "likeable" as Hillary.

ByeShea

She's shrewd, annahilated Biden in the debates, then showed mediocrity - when Tulsi Gabbard hit her for her own record, she was straight up unable to respond. I'd think she'd improve - but the fact remains it was specifically her debate performance that knocked her out of the nomination process.

Trump went toe to toe and beat the whole Republican opposition (about 17 others) including Ted Cruz, who is sharp as fuk on stage.

Then he beat another shrewd lawyer in Hillary Clinton.

The danger observers have in regards to Trump is to use the biased filter of news pundits to define him, ie. 'Orange Man Dumb'. The facts are simple - he's an unprecedented political beast. And I think the Democrats understand the bigger his audience, the greater his gains.

ByeShea

Care to wager? I'll take Biden inauguration 1/1/21; you get Kamala. How much?
    For now, 2 pts. But let's keep up the dialogue.

If I am in the US, can I just sign up via a card on Bovada? I'll put $500 on Trump right now.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Winner

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
      +135
    • Hillary Clinton
      +5000
    • Kanye West
      +6000
    • Mike Pence
      +6600
    • Michelle Obama
      +8000
    • Andrew Cuomo
      +15000
    • Nikki Haley
      +15000

That's a different market. I said "odds to become president in 2020", not to be elected president. Very different things.
    looks like the king of typing specific language just got over specified

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

That hideous laugh & chalk on the blackboard naisl voice aren't plus points for VP or President.

Worse yet did anyone see her new look.
    It looks like she eventually intends to imitate Biden as an advocate for plastic surgery
    This job is just a disaster; a good example of malpractice. She looked better before.

The line "anything would be an improvement" in heels-up's case doesn't apply.
    The exact ridiculous high cheek look Hilary had a short while ago.
    The image of the joker was the first thing that came to mind.
    Time for the plastic surgeon to update his eyeglasses.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Wow, I've seen better conspiracy theories than on how Harris would win this bet. Please support the economy and place as much money on her winning.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Willie Brown to address this. Willie gave her the “big lewinsky” style action

12 Last