Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Mask, mask , mask
    We've had this BS driven into our head , thats the least of the concerns .
    Your mail (most people lick the envelope yet you open it ) , your groceries ( i don't want that, puts it back on shelf) , pumping gas ( absolutely nasty MF'ers touching nuts , ass ) , Amazon orders ( handled by 10 people ) , everything we touch had been touched numerous times. If you don't wash after every interaction, that mask means shit .
    Simply wash your fukkin hands , everything should be good . But if you watch , most people don't wash hands after using a nasty ass public restroom.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Sad to hear

people make mistakes

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dude was fat and unhealthy.. He should have worn a mask.. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did the guy get the virus at the party or did he already have it?

I agree Jib he should of . I just feel a bit more towards him then others because he did not be reckless like most he did try and did good for months. From what i read he bought into the hype when they reopened things around him that it was safe . That one mistake cost him his life. He did the right things for months then 1 screw up and this happened to him.

He was at a party and i think it said he died the next day.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Sad to hear

people make mistakes
    Yea that is how i view this one. He did good for months he wore a mask stayed in his house and social distanced the entire time. Then they reopen stuff near him and he made a fatal mistake.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i feel bad for him because he wasn't whining, making excuses or whatever. dude did things properly for months and simply wanted to go out for a night. unfortunately, his condition made him an easy mark once it happened. it's sad because he knew he made a mistake and owned up to it while feeling sick.

it's the complete opposite of so many losers who say "i don't give a shit" about some virus. then they get it and cry, looking for the whole pity routine. i'd be willing to bet he was probably a super nice, do anything for you type of friend/family guy.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i feel bad for him because he wasn't whining, making excuses or whatever. dude did things properly for months and simply wanted to go out for a night. unfortunately, his condition made him an easy mark once it happened. it's sad because he knew he made a mistake and owned up to it while feeling sick.

it's the complete opposite of so many losers who say "i don't give a shit" about some virus. then they get it and cry, looking for the whole pity routine. i'd be willing to bet he was probably a super nice, do anything for you type of friend/family guy.
    Your 2nd paragraph is why i feel bad for him a bit.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hahahah........... hope they painted this on the dumb "baRstard's car:

You insensitive piece of Texas shit. Like you’ve got a lot of room to talk coming from that dumb fuk’in covid raging state you live in.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Seems fake

First 12