Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They are coming around now. Biden solid fav. He should be -2000 instead of 160. Biden ahead by 7 I’m Florida. He wins there and it’s over. Trump has almost no path now. Michigan gone.
    OK. Show me your ticket showing that you are taking advantage of this great number. Put your money where your mouth is.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    OK. Show me your ticket showing that you are taking advantage of this great number. Put your money where your mouth is.
    I took advantage when Dem was a dog. Too bad many places have limits. Thankfully I know some mush trumptards that can’t wait to give me the little money they have. Plus I have a two year ban bet with jt315 and his 30 log in names. I’m locked in for months.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I took advantage when Dem was a dog. Too bad many places have limits. Thankfully I know some mush trumptards that can’t wait to give me the little money they have. Plus I have a two year ban bet with jt315 and his 30 log in names. I’m locked in for months.
    Good. Take a picture of the ticket with today's time stamp and show it to us. Simple as that.

vitterd

Good. Take a picture of the ticket with today's time stamp and show it to us. Simple as that.
    That’s not gonna happen. What you believe is of zero importance to me. I get these type of challenges all the time.....prove it and it does nothing for me.

I took videos and picture of me at a Sixers game in a suite. One with Carson Wentz and was told it was a lie. People believe what they want no matter what I prove.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

post the Carson Wentz nudes and the political bet &... and. .... AND
    ....and KLC will leave after it's verified!

...I love these battles

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s not gonna happen. What you believe is of zero importance to me. I get these type of challenges all the time.....prove it and it does nothing for me.

I took videos and picture of me at a Sixers game in a suite. One with Carson Wentz and was told it was a lie. People believe what they want no matter what I prove.
    Air betting bastard!

vitterd

Air betting bastard!
    See what I mean. I bet more than you in a normal sports week than you do in years.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    post the Carson Wentz nudes and the political bet &... and. .... AND
    ....and KLC will leave after it's verified!

...I love these battles
    Dustyy already dropped the nuke. I will bump the thread in poly forum now. It’s Vitterd/Lebron thread

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

See what I mean. I bet more than you in a normal sports week than you do in years.
    Yeah....and I currently own several states.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

KLC is collecting unemployment and received the stim check, and now he’s taking shots at how much someone else bets on games

cant make this shit up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In forgot about Kracken

He is strong too

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'll bet he posts a betslip before vit
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    KLC is collecting unemployment and received the stim check, and now he’s taking shots at how much someone else bets on games

cant make this shit up
    who are you???

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

cant make this shit up

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

cant make this shit up
    And the reason I have time to do it is because I am on my 3 month government paid vacation right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

vitterd

Jesus Christ I’m being harassed by a guy eating govt cheese. Post a ticket. Lmao.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Jesus Christ I’m being harassed by a guy eating govt cheese. Post a ticket. Lmao.
    Yep. Worked 33 straight years, and now I'm off 3 whole months waiting for my governmental contract to resume in October, you air betting bastard!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

And the reason I have time to do it is because I am on my 3 month government paid vacation right now.

Nice

RudyRuetigger

i looked it up

when was your last posted ticket?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i looked it up

when was your last posted ticket?
    I have no idea. I will never post a ticket. When was yours? That’s how much I care to look. I’ve proven enough.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I put all Soyboy SJW and black militants on ignore here. Except Grits. I read all of Grits posts because a white guy pretending to be black makes me laugh. It’s one of the best schticks on SBR.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I find the people that brag the most about betting large on SBR are usually broke and only bet air in real life especially if they are a non pro.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

This whole thread is hurting.... You guys that only had sports and now have nothing are losing it. Why aren't there more threads on ping pong international hockey and baseball?

edit: after reading the whole thread it's been confirmed vittered is really hurting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    This whole thread is hurting.... You guys that only had sports and now have nothing are losing it. Why aren't there more threads on ping pong international hockey and baseball?
    Cause ping pong and international baseball aren't really sports.. Can lose money throwing darts at that crap.. Only degens looking for action bet on that garbage..

We do have soccer threads going. Tough to bet that also with the 3 way betting options and those dreaded draws..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-21-20 at 01:22 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post

edit: after reading the whole thread it's been confirmed vittered is really hurting
    Hurting? Life has never been better. I think your reading comprehension is not very good.

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Hillary was something like -900 ON ELECTION DAY, so excuse me if I don't share your optimism.
    Nah, she was about -400 at most books. Nate Silver's model only favored her to win 70% to 30%.

Why do I remember that so clearly? Cuz I lost a ton on that race. It single handedly almost caused me to record a net loss on an election day for what would've been the only time in my 20 year gambling history.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Korean baseball at 4:00am EST is actually quite entertaining

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    Nah, she was about -400 at most books. Nate Silver's model only favored her to win 70% to 30%.

Why do I remember that so clearly? Cuz I lost a ton on that race. It single handedly almost caused me to record a net loss on an election day for what would've been the only time in my 20 year gambling history.
    the first article i clicked had her at 79% and im sure i can go up from there

This morning on ABC's “Good Morning America,” FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver predicted that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election against Donald Trump.
    Clinton has a 79 percent chance of winning, compared with Trump's 20 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight’s forecast.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/five...ry?id=40213871

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Could be why we're down 34% traffic like Seaweed has been saying.
    Lol. Sharp. Or could be no sports to talk about. Reasonable folks have no interest arguing bout this garbage!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In forgot about Kracken

He is strong too
    Krack ain’t a crazy far left is he? I consider him far more reasonable and nowhere close to the category of some the left around here.

2daBank

I have no idea. I will never post a ticket. When was yours? That’s how much I care to look. I’ve proven enough.
    Not taking shots but have you ever even posted a play? Can’t recall any post of yours related to sports gambling, just politics.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    #allcatsmatter
    Not the black ones that cross my path.

biggie12

Hurting? Life has never been better. I think your reading comprehension is not very good.
    I won't even start with you your too much of a bird.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cause ping pong and international baseball aren't really sports.. Can lose money throwing darts at that crap.. Only degens looking for action bet on that garbage..

We do have soccer threads going. Tough to bet that also with the 3 way betting options and those dreaded draws..
    jibby I'm up 50k on Korean bases..... knowing less is sometimes better. It's not like 95% of this forum doesnt lose as as easily throwing darts at NA sports.

First 123 Last