lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Give me a winner from the rest of the card bro

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Give me a winner from the rest of the card bro
    nothing but juicy spots left. Im looking into some props though.

sosawestbrook

fight 7 winner..BRENDAN ALLEN (-280)

spectacular fight. give these guys the bonus. I honestly thought if Daukaus held on a little longer at the end, that could've potentially been a 10-8 round for him mea Ning a draw. great performance by both fighters.

sosawestbrook

fight 8 winner..MAURICE GREENE (-240)

sosawestbrook

quick position: Mike Perry by KO/TKO -160 ($60)

there is a lot of shenanigans going on with this bout but Im not gonna overlook the obvious. Gall is being served on a platter for Perry who is a great white shark in desperate, bloody waters at this point in his career. he needs a statement win to keep his name relevant as far as the rankings go. he is gonna push the pace all fight & headhunt Gall until his eyes roll back into his head..OR he'll lay a big time egg and his UFC career will inch closer and closer to demise. I'll take my chances with Perry for a small play.

sosawestbrook

fight 9 winner..MIKE PERRY (-300)

GREATEST POST FIGHT/POST GAME INTERVIEW IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Lol

sosawestbrook

DP/Hooker next folks grab your popcorn!

sosawestbrook

main event winner... DP (-200)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. that was the greatest fight Ive ever seen. give my dawg DP another shot at the title!!!
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave sosawestbrook 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

its impressive how composed some of these fighters are after a brawl..Perry & DP had some of the most thoughtful post fight interviews Ive heard in this sport.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Looks like you turned it another profitable event. I'm impressed by your consistent results.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Looks like you turned it another profitable event. I'm impressed by your consistent results.
    kind words thank you sir. still learning the sport but safe to say Ive really fallen in love with it & developed a newfound respect for these gladiators.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave sosawestbrook 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    kind words thank you sir. still learning the sport but safe to say Ive really fallen in love with it & developed a newfound respect for these gladiators.
    Hope to see you around here after other sports start back up. We can always use more quality MMA cappers.

sosawestbrook

early pick: Khama Worthy +240

Luis Pena has that hot prospect label attached to his name but truthfully his skillset just isn't quite there yet to justify such a line against a fighter like Khama Worthy. his template to victory revolves around grappling and mauling his opponents on the floor. he's had some success doing that but if you consider the overall skill level of his opponents its not all that impressive. he has never matched up against a high level striker like Worthy who has knockout punch power. Worthy is coming off six straight wins with four of those being finishes & has faced off against some of the top tier talent in the UFC during his career. he cashed as a huge underdog in his last bout where he took out another hot prospect type in Devonte Smith. we'll see if Pena passes the test because this is his most difficult one to date but at these odds I gotta take Worthy & feel good about it. as long as he can fend off Pena's takedown attempts and keep this fight on the feet, I like his chances to reel in another win against a high profile prospect.
    got one: Julian Arosa/Sean Woodson does NOT go distance -170

I believe last week we saw Justin Jaynes lay out the formula to success for some of these short notice fighters. GO ALL IN ROUND ONE. I don't see how else Arosa can have success beyond the first round because Woodson will just pick him apart with his boxing for the duration of the fight. and although Woodson doesn't have much power behind his shots, I think if he outgasses Arosa and makes the fight look one sided enough in the later rounds, that can lead to either a ref stoppage or submission victory.
    quick position: Mike Perry by KO/TKO -160 ($60)

there is a lot of shenanigans going on with this bout but Im not gonna overlook the obvious. Gall is being served on a platter for Perry who is a great white shark in desperate, bloody waters at this point in his career. he needs a statement win to keep his name relevant as far as the rankings go. he is gonna push the pace all fight & headhunt Gall until his eyes roll back into his head..OR he'll lay a big time egg and his UFC career will inch closer and closer to demise. I'll take my chances with Perry for a small play.
    tonight: +244
    FINAL COUNTER: +1,274

thats that. started this little journey on the backbone of Mr. Donald's stimulus check & Ive officially doubled the amount since. gonna take these monies & buy hella basketball/baseball cards. market is going crazy but we will find a way to capitalize on the brilliance of young men who pour their heart & soul into their respective crafts. if there is money to be made in the world of sports I want to be apart of it. for now, Im gonna go eat me a nice meal & smoke the night away. GOD BLESS.

First 123