1. #71
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    nice hit
    Nice

    Let's get the party started man.

    Points Awarded:

    ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  2. #72
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,681
    Betpoints: 2640


  3. #73
    mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 13,809

    Nice wins this weekend and dinner looks great . You like anything in the costa rica playoff game tonight ?

    Herediano at Alajuelense - Costa Rica Primera Divisi??n Clausura - Semi-finals - Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:00 PM
    411 Herediano (CRC) + -142 +261 Over 2 +112
    412 Alajuelense (CRC) - +122 +125 Under 2 -132
    Draw +210

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #74
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Nice wins this weekend and dinner looks great . You like anything in the costa rica playoff game tonight ?

    Herediano at Alajuelense - Costa Rica Primera Divisi??n Clausura - Semi-finals - Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:00 PM
    411 Herediano (CRC) + -142 +261 Over 2 +112
    412 Alajuelense (CRC) - +122 +125 Under 2 -132
    Draw +210
    No sir. Have no idea on that league. Thanks and best of luck if you play anything.
    Points Awarded:

    ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  5. #75
    mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 13,809

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No sir. Have no idea on that league. Thanks and best of luck if you play anything.
    GL going forward

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #76
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nice

    Let's get the party started man.

    That looks awesome. I told u that u got life by the balls.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  7. #77
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Play 8

    Liga

    Osasuna ml +409(1*) +0.5/1-103(2*)
    At least got the handicap part home. Gonna give u pts for that.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  8. #78
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Laker, if u need anything, let me know. Talk to u soon, pal.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #79
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 22,878
    Betpoints: 4463

    Laker...send chucky a new selfie....apparently lockdown has made him more horny pal...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #80
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Laker...send chucky a new selfie....apparently lockdown has made him more horny pal...
    Don't be jealous bro. I'm going to send him a pic of you. He might not even talk to me again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  11. #81
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 22,878
    Betpoints: 4463

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't be jealous bro. I'm going to send him a pic of you. He might not even talk to me again 藍藍藍藍
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #82
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,780
    Betpoints: 344

    Laker doing it all

  13. #83
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laker doing it all
    And how. Guy is eating like a king. Just for fun...he's racking up sports-bet profits.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  14. #84
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Play 9

    Liga

    Granada ml +320(1*) +0.5+102(2*)
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  15. #85
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,780
    Betpoints: 344

    How do you not tail this guy?

  16. #86
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,724
    Betpoints: 1138

    gl mate
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #87
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    gl mate
    Thanks sir. Another good start but I didn't like the late line movement.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  18. #88
    kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 8,310
    Betpoints: 224

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thanks sir. Another good start but I didn't like the late line movement.
    Osasuna should of hit yesterday... should of had a goal in the 92 min

  19. #89
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 29536

    Nothing like losing a bet with Pk then goal two min later in 88

  20. #90
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    I knew that late line move was a problem
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  21. #91
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Oh wow
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  22. #92
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 29536

    Guess spoke too soon equalized in 92

  23. #93
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,724
    Betpoints: 1138

    absolutely filthy
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #94
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    I will take the draw

    8-5+10.19

    More games tomorrow. Germany good card
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  25. #95
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 5,009
    Betpoints: 29536

    Well deserved win Laker

  26. #96
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,724
    Betpoints: 1138

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I will take the draw

    8-5+10.19

    More games tomorrow. Germany good card
    yep, happy with the draw all things considered
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #97
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Laker, u put on a clinic this weekend. Happy for u!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  28. #98
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,387
    Betpoints: 641

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, u put on a clinic this weekend. Happy for u!
    Thanks Chuck. I'm enjoying

    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  29. #99
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,674
    Betpoints: 15482

    Looks fantastic. Keep it rollin, pal.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  30. #100
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,681
    Betpoints: 2640


  31. #101
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 2,586
    Betpoints: 1043

    Tryin to learn soccer, OK if I ask about this?

    Union Berlin (-1/2) (-1) -115
    SC Paderborn (+1/2) (+1) -103

    If I take Union Berlin, am I layin minus 1/2 for regulation time.
    ...and minus 1 for overtime?

    What if its 1-1 after regulation? Do I lose because I'm layin -1/2 ?
    What if Union wins 2-1 in the overtime period ? Would I push on that bet?

    Have never watched or bet a soccer game. Only thing I've heard is the charismatic announcer yelling goooooooal !

    I guess learning to bet soccer would free some bettors (old timers) from being held hostage by the major U.S. sports.

  32. #102
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,724
    Betpoints: 1138

    laker is a diverse capper and chef
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #103
    dhristov211
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-15
    Posts: 1,535

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Tryin to learn soccer, OK if I ask about this?

    Union Berlin (-1/2) (-1) -115
    SC Paderborn (+1/2) (+1) -103

    If I take Union Berlin, am I layin minus 1/2 for regulation time.
    ...and minus 1 for overtime?

    What if its 1-1 after regulation? Do I lose because I'm layin -1/2 ?
    What if Union wins 2-1 in the overtime period ? Would I push on that bet?

    Have never watched or bet a soccer game. Only thing I've heard is the charismatic announcer yelling goooooooal !

    I guess learning to bet soccer would free some bettors (old timers) from being held hostage by the major U.S. sports.
    all handicap bets are 90 minutes only

    half on -1/2 and half on -1
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  34. #104
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 2,586
    Betpoints: 1043

    Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    all handicap bets are 90 minutes only

    half on -1/2 and half on -1
    Thank you, Dhristov.

    I'm not quite understanding the phrase "half on -1/2 and half on -1" though.

    Say I want to bet $100 on Union Berlin.

    Would I be layin (-1/2) or (-1)? Don't quite understand why the 2 odds.

    I would want Union Berlin -1/2 Risk $100 to win $86, no? (@ -115)

  35. #105
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,724
    Betpoints: 1138

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Thank you, Dhristov.

    I'm not quite understanding the phrase "half on -1/2 and half on -1" though.

    Say I want to bet $100 on Union Berlin.

    Would I be layin (-1/2) or (-1)? Don't quite understand why the 2 odds.

    I would want Union Berlin -1/2 Risk $100 to win $86, no? (@ -115)
    It's called an Asian handicap. Half your bet would be on -.5 and half on -1. Google asian handicap bet.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 12345 Last
Top