jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Poker A Donation

I am too smart to play, when you want to play poker just put that money in mutual funds and thank me in 10+ years. I love when when one has a huge poker day they mad $3 an hrand won because they got lucky.

If anything play Baccarat once in a while with the same role and you shall see zero difference and same end game

The sharps always ahead of the gamblers

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

JJ I maY never play again after these guys ganged up on me and colluded

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Did you report the collusion Otter?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    JJ I maY never play again after these guys ganged up on me and colluded
    We want details otto.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Otter all collusion online

Never be a sucker and play

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I will play micro online when bored. That's about it.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    We want details otto.
    I was beating ass in the $1/2 table then I noticed new guys coming to table and folding hands they shouldn't have and calling with hands they shouldn't be. They were raising all in to try to push me out and then the other guy would call with just a pair. They kept topping off their stack untill they had me surrounded and outstacked and I should have left but they put me on tilt and I lost it all.

Doesn't matter now. I permanently self excluded due to gambling addiction and will never play online again.

Gonna get a windows laptop and just play SBR poker for fun. See you guys at the table soon

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

I was beating ass in the $1/2 table then I noticed new guys coming to table and folding hands they shouldn't have and calling with hands they shouldn't be. They were raising all in to try to push me out and then the other guy would call with just a pair. They kept topping off their stack untill they had me surrounded and outstacked and I should have left but they put me on tilt and I lost it all.

Doesn't matter now. I permanently self excluded due to gambling addiction and will never play online again.

Gonna get a windows laptop and just play SBR poker for fun. See you guys at the table soon
    Agree

i would so like to play online for real money but so full of bots and crooks

play on sbr for fun and if I get cheated u can have my points

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I had a similar experience playing no limit. There is no doubt players where chaluting.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

fake news