Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Brees lost the respect of his teammates
    I thought all of those protesting and kneeling use the excuse that it's a free country to express your opinon.

But Brees or anybody else who's not African-American can do that?

So which is it??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This non story will be over in two days and believe me he's not going to be targeted.

Get real dude.
    Of course he won’t, nfl been protecting that putz his whole career. God forbid anyone lays a hand on their bitch boy savior of New Orleans. You get a flag thrown for breathing on that asshat!

Good news is it don’t matter, his arm been deteriorating quite rapidly the last few years. Only thing that saved him last season was the 5 game lay-off where teddy B came in and won all those games!! The previous year he hit a wall by week 12-13! His arm was never strong to begin with and now it a straight up noodle! Teams are gonna press his wrs at the Los big time imo, make him prove he can throw it 20+ yards down field to beat them! I don’t think he can! Brady and the bucs are taking over the south!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I thought all of those protesting and kneeling use the excuse that it's a free country to express your opinon.

So which is it??
    I tend to agree with that. Problem is since the kneelers got tons of shit for it only fair brees gets equal amount of shit for expressing his feelings, right?

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I tend to agree with that. Problem is since the kneelers got tons of shit for it only fair brees gets equal amount of shit for expressing his feelings, right?
    Yes you're right.

But it's just taking much longer for those who aren't African-American to express themselves and band together.

They've always tried to be the bigger persons and keep quiet.

It's coming though, little by little, from all races together outside of African-Amercians, and could get ugly.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Brady and the bucs are taking over the south!!
    Bucs and Colts I've become fans of now.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

So which is it??
    Oh don't confuse the lad with logic.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Brees is far past his prime. Put him out to pasture.

Saints should've kept Teddy b/c Jameis isn't ready to lead sh*t..

Let's not forget their number one man, a 14 mln dollar quarterback named...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Brees thought he was important and gave a strong opinion, then realized he’s actually a cuck and had to apologize

Reminds me of all the cucks here that got banned and came back with an apology thread.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Bucs and Colts I've become fans of now.
    Im with ya. I think colts are a sleeping giant. They have all the pieces in place! I think we gonna see a unexpectedly great version of rivers with top notch pass protection and big time run game supporting him! Plus that division is straight ripe for the taking imo. Obrien has run the Texans into the ground, Watson needs to jump ship ASAP if he wants his career to really take off!!!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Brees thought he was important and gave a strong opinion, then realized he’s actually a cuck and had to apologize

Reminds me of all the cucks here that got banned and came back with an apology thread.
    Lmao. As I always say “damn right you Mfin sorry!!”, “oh you didn’t mean it that way?” My bad”.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Matt Ryan is smarter

Black Coffee

Aaron Rodgers is smarter

Black Coffee

Sean Payton is smarter

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Man just keep your mouth shut, finish your illustrious career, bang your hot wife, run your charities, live the rich white life, collect your millions and endorsement fees on top. Not to mention um, yeah, your team will resent you. Why say anything?

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I think when brees removed his mole they must've removed a piece of his brain with it.

2daBank

Yes you're right.

But it's just taking much longer for those who aren't African-American to express themselves and band together.

They've always tried to be the bigger persons and keep quiet.

It's coming though, little by little, from all races together outside of African-Amercians, and could get ugly.
    I guess I’m incredibly naive on the subject cause to me it never really been about color. Green is the only color that ever mattered to me! Being someone that has went thru far more than my fair share of harassment and aggravation from police it easy for me to relate, and I know it be that much worse if I happened to be black, it just a fact of life.

I’ve ran across plenty of shitty and plenty of good ppl of every race in my life. 2 of the 4 coolest cops I’ve ever dealt with were black. Of the 3-4 absolute worst cops I’ve ran across 1 was black, 2-3 were white and I have no doubt had I been black they would have treated me even worse.

I think the problem lies with the same over-privilege fukks I argue with constantly, these the ppl who act like there nothing wrong with police violating your rights during a traffic stop saying nonsense like “if you have nothing to hide you shouldn’t have any problem letting cops trample on the constitution in the name of catching bad guys”!! I can’t wait for the day these idiots get something they cherish taken away in name of “safety”!! It’s as if they too stupid to realize there a reason you can’t let them stretch the bounds of their power! These same jerkoffs always looking for excuses why a cop over stepped his bounds, always looking to discredit the victim.

It has gotten to a point the folks who rioting/protesting feel as if there no other way for these Dick heads to hear them! While I don’t agree with the tactics I understand the frustration! On same note it drives me insane that nobody getting arrested for stealing and burning businesses to the ground! How in gods name they continue locking ppl up for victimless “crimes” while these ppl ransack everything with apparent impunity makes no fukkin sense to me!!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-04-20 at 06:06 PM.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Taking a knee is one thing, but to do it during the national anthem is not right
    Agree

floki

ESPN loving this. Only content they have had In 3 months

yahoonino

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Breesy is my favorite football player of all time, hands down... Been following him since he was a Boilermaker...

But I disagree with him here. Lebron was right, so many Americans STILL don't understand what taking the knee was all about.
    before the national anthem the all way said .remove your hat and STAND i hope you understand what stand means

floki

The Saints offensive line needs to let the opponents defensive line have a clear shot at Klansman Drew Brees from here on out !!!!!

yahoonino

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Drew is entitled to his opinions. He's done a lot for his community. Just stick with it and don't be like these fake ass mofos backing Kaepernick now when they were roasting him a few years ago. Way worse being a sheep led to the slaughter house.
    well said

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

Yes millions and millions support brees

ITS JUST NOT A MEDIA STORY THAT EVERYONE BLACK IS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT. PANDERING

Open your eyes america

Hman

I guess I’m incredibly naive on the subject cause to me it never really been about color. Green is the only color that ever mattered to me! Being someone that has went thru far more than my fair share of harassment and aggravation from police it easy for me to relate, and I know it be that much worse if I happened to be black, it just a fact of life.

I’ve ran across plenty of shitty and plenty of good ppl of every race in my life. 2 of the 4 coolest cops I’ve ever dealt with were black. Of the 3-4 absolute worst cops I’ve ran across 1 was black, 2-3 were white and I have no doubt had I been black they would have treated me even worse.

I think the problem lies with the same over-privilege fukks I argue with constantly, these the ppl who act like there nothing wrong with police violating your rights during a traffic stop saying nonsense like “if you have nothing to hide you shouldn’t have any problem letting cops trample on the constitution in the name of catching bad guys”!! I can’t wait for the day these idiots get something they cherish taken away in name of “safety”!! It’s as if they too stupid to realize there a reason you can’t let them stretch the bounds of their power! These same jerkoffs always looking for excuses why a cop over stepped his bounds, always looking to discredit the victim.

It has gotten to a point the folks who rioting/protesting feel as if there no other way for these Dick heads to hear them! While I don’t agree with the tactics I understand the frustration! On same note it drives me insane that nobody getting arrested for stealing and burning businesses to the ground! How in gods name they continue locking ppl up for victimless “crimes” while these ppl ransack everything with apparent impunity makes no fukkin sense to me!!!

I hear ya, you make good points

But bankster here is what has always been my point, and I've said it a few times on here already.

A Bad Cop.....Is a Bad Cop

He doesn't care what color you are, he is still going to harass you.

I know some are going to take this the wrong way, and it's meant with no disrespect, but do you know the difference between a Bad cop harassing a white or Latino person, vs them harassing a black person??

The difference is, some African-Americans will escalate the situation because they will question, argue, and even resist the officer.

Now, I'm not saying that makes a bad person.

Maybe they are just more bold to speak their mind than the white, latino, asian, or whatever other ethnic person.

But the fact is, and you can see it in probably thousands of videos, many will run their mouth.
    Especially African-American females.

So I'll say it again.....

A bad cop is a bad cop.

You don't poke the bear.

Especially a grizzly bear (bad cop)

But that's exactly what some ppl do.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

The cop also never meant for him to die

An unfortunate accident.

19 to 9 people

Do some research

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brees didn't shit on anyone he just stood up for what he believes. People kneeling are shitting on the flag.

Everyone is entitled their opinion, the left wants to censor people with their political correct bullshit.

yahoonino

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    1000%

He made a mistake, apologized, now time to move on from it
    he made a mistake for expressing is opinion ??? i dint think he said anything wrong.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drew Brees said what most people think, black and white. The left has decided anyone who thinks America isn't an evil racist country is evil, they are full of shit as usual.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I'll say it again I've said it a hundred times on this forum.

It's very easy to stay out of the police's way, don't speed or break traffic laws don't drive a car with any of the lights out.

Treat your neighbors with respect.

Don't be belligerently drunk in public.

Don't get into altercations with strangers.

I wish I had known this when I was younger because I used to get in trouble with them all the time.

Hman

I just want to follow up with a story.

When I was younger, I played basketball with 4 other guys.

Black guys. (one was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens as a RB in the 5th round.

We would drive to nearby cities looking for pickup games.

One night, in the next city over from my home, about 8 miles away, after playing we stopped at a convenience store to get drinks.

The town was predominantly black residents.

So 2 cops, who were white and riding together, had a black guy stopped right in front of the store close to the entrance.

The guy also had a buddy riding with him, which was black.

While my friends and I were standing outside just discussion things and meeting up again, we kind of listened in.

In the end, the two white cops just let the guy(s) go with just a warning, for whatever the reason was.

So the two cops get into their car, and suddenly, instead of leaving, the driver of the car got back out of his, and started pointing towards the cop car and saying things.

So the two cops get back out and ask what he's saying.

Then the passenger of the guy also gets out.

It begins to escalate.

We all decide to not stick around head out.

But here's what I'll never forget.

Two black ladies who were also standing right outside said this, referring to the guy & his buddy who got stopped.

"They just couldn't drive away. Had to start running their mouth"

Those ladies saw it first hand many years ago what part of the problem is.

Why is it ppl cant see that as part of the problem as I explained in the post before this?

No matter how pissed off you get at a cop, you have to keep your mouth shut.

Because you never know if it's one of the bad guys.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Drew Brees my hero yesterday............today he is just a member of the pack. Getting to the point where I am totally sick of lebron james. Before I was just a little sick. I have had the NBA package on the dish. for 10-12 years. Prolly not anymore, I have had it with these ungrateful fuks. And my beloved NFL package may follow........which will break my heart, but I will do it I can strike back in the only way I can.............in the pocketbook Anyone else care to join me?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons LB have him zeroed in now. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets pummeled to the ground often and hard.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    before the national anthem the all way said .remove your hat and STAND i hope you understand what stand means
    Ok but who made ya’ll the authority on wtf it means? These guys come out and say it has nothing to do with ya’ll precious flag or troops yet somehow you take it upon yourselves to place meaning that isn’t there. With a opened mind it really easy to see how they feel certain ppl deflecting instead of look at the real issues at hand. Both sides let themselves be divided over the most arbitrary shit! To be harsh I just don’t understand why So many care so much about something so stupid?

2daBank

I just want to follow up with a story.

When I was younger, I played basketball with 4 other guys.

Black guys. (one was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens as a RB in the 5th round.

We would drive to nearby cities looking for pickup games.

One night, in the next city over from my home, about 8 miles away, after playing we stopped at a convenience store to get drinks.

The town was predominantly black residents.

So 2 cops, who were white and riding together, had a black guy stopped right in front of the store close to the entrance.

The guy also had a buddy riding with him, which was black.

While my friends and I were standing outside just discussion things and meeting up again, we kind of listened in.

In the end, the two white cops just let the guy(s) go with just a warning, for whatever the reason was.

So the two cops get into their car, and suddenly, instead of leaving, the driver of the car got back out of his, and started pointing towards the cop car and saying things.

So the two cops get back out and ask what he's saying.

Then the passenger of the guy also gets out.

It begins to escalate.

We all decide to not stick around head out.

But here's what I'll never forget.

Two black ladies who were also standing right outside said this, referring to the guy & his buddy who got stopped.

"They just couldn't drive away. Had to start running their mouth"

Those ladies saw it first hand many years ago what part of the problem is.

Why is it ppl cant see that as part of the problem as I explained in the post before this?

No matter how pissed off you get at a cop, you have to keep your mouth shut.

Because you never know if it's one of the bad guys.
    I totally understand and I’m certainly not saying either side is always right or wrong. I’ve seen both sides escalate situations that damn sure didn’t need be!

I recall one time way back when I was young and dumb I was driving with what I’d describe as a decent buzz (well under 21 mind you) we had a tub of booze in the car and it was me, 2 white friends and a black in the car. I’m flying down the hwy prob going 100 give or take (the car I had at time had electronic speedometer and just flashed once you were above 85). Along the way I had another car that kinda appeared to be just playing tag with me, we get to our exit and next thing you know I’m surrounded by a state patrol, few cops of the jurisdiction I’m in, and the car playing “tag” who turned out to be a detective who was on his way home from a shift (whoops, lol). Anyways at 1st they kinda freaking out but didn’t do what I’d normally expect which would be have us all on the ground in cuffs which would have been justifiable given the circumstance! Instead they seemed to be incredibly worried about something I had no idea that was going on, the white kid in back was apparently throwing bottles out as we flew down the hwy which one cop kept asking me who was throwing the bottles, Obviously i had no idea this was happening so I told them repeatedly “tell me who was throwing them and I’ll happily go punch them in the face cause I really didn’t need this charge!”. It was pretty apparent he knew who it was and it was the white kid in back (other options being the black friend) and it was also obvious I had no clue it was even being done let alone who was doing it (although knowing my options I had a pretty good guess!). While this is all taking place one cop tells my buddy who in front to start dumpling all the booze and this asshole starts getting super mouthy, that pissed me off something serious cause I saw light at end of tunnel of what coulda been really shitty situation for me! So I scream at him “Pat you dumb Mfer just do what the officer asking!!”. I ended up with a careless and imprudent plus a 90 in a 70 which was weird since the cop who gave me the tickets never even saw me. I certainly wasn’t gonna argue since coulda been way worse for me! Just kinda lucked out my fiend who was in passenger seat parents pulled up and they let his dad drive my car away! Lol. Anyways that was a situation with pretty decent cops and I had to keep my dumb ass friend from acting a fool and making it worse!

Dunno what that story has to do with anything just made me think bout it. Lol. Was def a spot where cops were pretty cool but used to run into that way more often back before I turned 21. Funny thing One the same cops that was at that scene a few weeks later straight up saved my ass. We were at this carnival and long story short cop saved my and few friends of both colors asses as we ended up surrounded By pretty much the whole carnival wanting to kill us. Only time In my life I was thrilled to see the police!! Lol

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Drew Brees my hero yesterday............today he is just a member of the pack. Getting to the point where I am totally sick of lebron james. Before I was just a little sick. I have had the NBA package on the dish. for 10-12 years. Prolly not anymore, I have had it with these ungrateful fuks. And my beloved NFL package may follow........which will break my heart, but I will do it I can strike back in the only way I can.............in the pocketbook Anyone else care to join me?
    I really was not going to comment on this subject, but I’m with you Hitman. I gave up watching and betting the NBA years ago and don’t miss it at all. After the fiasco yesterday I’m done with the NFL. Not watching, no more going to games, no red zone, no draft kings... nothing. So for all I care they can kneel, sing Kumbaya , or give each other blow jobs at the 50 yard line. I am done.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Hit man if your paying for streaming packages your a square they are free all over the internet man

First ... 567891011 Last