topic: 3 underrated NBA draft prospects 2020
strain of the day: Sundae Driver
background music: Future - HIGH OFF LIFE

MARKUS HOWARD, G, MARQUETTE

Markus is a score first combo guard with ELITE shooting ability, both on & off the ball. we are talking about someone who broke records in the BIG EAST conference and set the school scoring record at Marquette. 3 career 50pt games & is still young as a 21Yo senior. his height is the only thing holding him back from being a certified lottery pick. how many times have we heard that narrative? one of the most UNDERRATED prospects in the draft.

reminds me of: Fred van vleet/Seth curry
ideal landing spot: TORONTO RAPTORS

CASSIUS STANLEY, G, DUKE

Cassius is an athletically gifted 2 guard who excels in transition. he impacts the game with his speed, quickness and versatility on both ends of the floor. I like his potential as a 3&d in the league and see him making an immediate impact if he gets drafted to the right organization.

reminds me of: Avery bradley
ideal landing spot: NO PELS

MASON JONES, G, ARKANSAS

Mason is a BUCKET GETTER. he had a plethora of 30 & 40pt games this year showcasing a versatile skillset as he led the SEC in scoring. that big body will allow him to finish in contact against bigger centers in ther league but on the perimeter is where he really excels with his ability to shoot off the dribble. mentally, hes built to thrive in the league as well.

reminds me of:Tobias harris
ideal landing spot: PHX SUNS