ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    worst beat for me was betting the warriors in games 5 and 6 in the 2016 finals thinking they were a lock to win the series. i made some back taking the cavs and the points in game 7 but definitely lost more than i won. i really thought game 5 was a super lock at home for the warriors to win.
    40+ from lebron and kyrie

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    This is still the one I remember most, though I don't recall which teams it was so long ago. But in 2007 some NBA regular season game, had the under, and it was winning comfortably.

Team up 3 has the ball with a second or two left in the game, in-bounds the ball from mid court. Pass is stolen, and they hit a 60 foot three pointer to send the game to OT, and the under then loses.
    YouTube.. Rasheed Wallace buzzer beater beyond half court. Worst beat or luckiest win imaginable

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

This is still the one I remember most, though I don't recall which teams it was so long ago. But in 2007 some NBA regular season game, had the under, and it was winning comfortably.

Team up 3 has the ball with a second or two left in the game, in-bounds the ball from mid court. Pass is stolen, and they hit a 60 foot three pointer to send the game to OT, and the under then loses.
    this one

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    this one

Yup, that's it. I didn't see it on TV when it happened. My friend was watching and told me what occurred, and I was like "hahaha very funny, nice joke". But it wasn't a joke as it turned out. Yeah hard to imagine a much worse beat than that was! Luckily I can laugh about it all these years later!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Yup, that's it. I didn't see it on TV when it happened. My friend was watching and told me what occurred, and I was like "hahaha very funny, nice joke". But it wasn't a joke as it turned out. Yeah hard to imagine a much worse beat than that was! Luckily I can laugh about it all these years later!
    crazy how our brain works that we can remember bad poker beats bad gamblimg beats all these years later

First 123