d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Iona View Post
    Interesting results. Thanks for sharing.

I am firmly in the camp supporting the Sweden model - Business as usual with implementation of social distancing. The deaths per million look to be within a normal distribution of numbers. And, there are reports that Sweden may, and I do say may, be approaching herd immunity shortly. I know most disagree.

Ready. Aim.Flame Away :-)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/

Confirmed deaths (absolute) Population (in millions) Deaths per million
    Belgium 6,490 11.42 568.2
    Spain 22,157 46.72 474.21
    Italy 25,549 60.43 422.78
    France 21,856 66.99 326.27
    United Kingdom 18,738 66.49 281.82
    Netherlands 4,177 17.23 242.41
    Sweden 2,021 10.18 198.46
    Switzerland 1,549 8.52 181.88
    Ireland 794 4.85 163.59
    United States 49,889 327.17 152.49
    Portugal 820 10.28 79.75
    Denmark 394 5.8 67.96
    Germany 5,575 82.93 67.23
    Swedes are healthier.

But yeah, let's give them time to let that play out and experiment. Not convinced anitbodies will work here. Evidence is sketchy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Don’t pay much attention to these I use my eyes and ears look at California Huntington people will not stay inside all summer

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Look even a slow opening does not mean you have to go.If you are scared stay home no one is forcing you to go to the salon or gym or las vegas if it is open.For me the second things begin to open im there.I have said over and over I hope people are scared that means less traffic and people for me to deal with.
    bingo

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33122

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Don’t pay much attention to these I use my eyes and ears look at California Huntington people will not stay inside all summer
    Tens of thousands flock to Orange County beaches as heat wave lingers over SoCal

Crowds of people were seen at Huntington and Newport beaches and officials are expecting even larger crowds over the weekend.

By Jessica De Nova and Leanne Suter

Friday, April 24, 2020 11:27PM

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

Lmao

Media manipulation of the masses

That's news to me

RudyRuetigger

why is pauly posting under 2 accounts still?

Rain Chains
    Rain Chains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

More info that comes out public realizing not near as bad as thought. 99.5% survival rate or greater, large majority has no symptoms or risks.

Curve flattened, hospitals significantly under capacity. Time to open up.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    why is pauly posting under 2 accounts still?
    Unacceptable

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So now they're saying that all of the people that died in the US being reported on the coronavirus death charts didn't all die specifically from the coronavirus. People may have died from something other than the coronavirus, but if it is found in their system, they are added to the c-virus death count.

This seems just a little bit dishonest.

Rain Chains
    Rain Chains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So now they're saying that all of the people that died in the US being reported on the coronavirus death charts didn't all die specifically from the coronavirus. People may have died from something other than the coronavirus, but if it is found in their system, they are added to the c-virus death count.

This seems just a little bit dishonest.
    Someone is hospice with weeks to live diagnosed with the coronavirus is listed as a coronavirus death.... very deceiving.

PA had to walk back 200 deaths this past week.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

california doctors bringing the heat and speaking truth, shocked that network tv in california broadcasted this

1. The answer as to whether or not we need to continue to stay at home and keep businesses closed is an emphatic "NO". 2. Covid-19 is in fact no more dangerous than seasonal flu.3. Quarantining is a health hazard in and of itself. 4. ER doctors are being pressured to add Covid-19 to death reports.5. Not about science. Not about Covid-19. When they use the word "safe" - that's about controlling you.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    california doctors bringing the heat and speaking truth, shocked that network tv in california broadcasted this

1. The answer as to whether or not we need to continue to stay at home and keep businesses closed is an emphatic "NO". 2. Covid-19 is in fact no more dangerous than seasonal flu.3. Quarantining is a health hazard in and of itself. 4. ER doctors are being pressured to add Covid-19 to death reports.5. Not about science. Not about Covid-19. When they use the word "safe" - that's about controlling you.

whos bumping that thread where people cussed me out about corona

i did notice it stopped

i guess ill go find it and post this

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Swedes are healthier.

But yeah, let's give them time to let that play out and experiment. Not convinced anitbodies will work here. Evidence is sketchy.
    the fact you are so wrong time and time again but still give expert advice here is mind boggling

without even an ounce of acknowledging your idiotic stances

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the fact you are so wrong time and time again but still give expert advice here is mind boggling

without even an ounce of acknowledging your idiotic stances
    Which part of my post is wrong?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Which part of my post is wrong?
    who are you trying to kid?

weve all been here long enough to know what you are

and you shouldve been banned

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Democrats are so funny

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

In a few years time we will look back and realize that our world was destroyed by a virus with a CFR between 0.1 and 0.3%

This f ucking death-denying society has gone too far

History will not treat us kindly

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

ABC poll saloon

milwaukee mike

let's not forget how easily we were all duped, and how many intelligent people continue to believe totally b.s. numbers.

cdc even ADMITS that they want pneumonia deaths to be reported as coronavirus, on people that were never tested for corona, they just had some corona-symptoms (which are the same as pneumonia). so every single pneumonia death in the past month has been reported as covid.

Now, if someone died from pneumonia, respiratory distress or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and had exhibited coronavirus symptoms, their certificate will list COVID-19 as a presumed contributing factor.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...rs-controversy

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

On a lighter note, the below photo is classic !

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

let's not forget all these scare tactics were done because all the hospitals and clinics worldwide were just going to be so overrun with patients! well guess what, every waiting room looks like this and yet the fearmongering continues

Classic example of fake news. Show one picture of an empty Hospital and report that all hospitals look like this.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Not many things I agree with Trump on but these lock downs are bullshit.

No reason things can't be as they were.

And fuc k all these losers saying "we are all in this together"

They are always the ones making 120k per year now working from their basements while everyone else is receiving a steady stream of piss to their face.

Bingo... When you start affecting people's money, then it'll change...

Working from home is the first step towards being laid off.. Many companies are now seeing how many employees they don't need..

Once that happens, watch how quickly people's opinions change then..

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

If people die we didn’t do enough, if people live we did too much. There’s always going to be a news source to argue both sides here so you guys are just going in circles. The fact is you guys spent so much time arguing with each other about your political sides that you put idiots from both parties in offices as your elected officials. No one to blame but yourselves.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    Classic example of fake news. Show one picture of an empty Hospital and report that all hospitals look like this.
    go visit a hospital, or talk to a doctor/nurse, they are ghost towns

nurses are doing dance videos on tik tok because they have nothing better to do

as expected, people will continue believing the lies even when the truth becomes apparent... do you also still believe there are sleeper cells of muslim terrorists in every city in the us, just waiting to blow up every shopping mall and apartment building? 19 years later and they are still asleep apparently

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If people die we didn’t do enough, if people live we did too much. There’s always going to be a news source to argue both sides here so you guys are just going in circles. The fact is you guys spent so much time arguing with each other about your political sides that you put idiots from both parties in offices as your elected officials. No one to blame but yourselves.
    not a single mainstream news channel has presented the opinion that we shouldn't have shelter in place orders... for over a month they have repeated the lie that keeping healthy people locked in their homes helps general health and welfare

human contact, vitamin d (sunlight), being active, those are all things that make people healthy and happy

milwaukee mike

#filmyourhospital

when you go on twitter there are thousands of images and videos of empty hospitals... yet if you google that it's a total conspiracy theory! believe what we tell you, not what your eyes see

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

go visit a hospital, or talk to a doctor/nurse, they are ghost towns

nurses are doing dance videos on tik tok because they have nothing better to do

as expected, people will continue believing the lies even when the truth becomes apparent... do you also still believe there are sleeper cells of muslim terrorists in every city in the us, just waiting to blow up every shopping mall and apartment building? 19 years later and they are still asleep apparently
    So, you have visited all the hospitals in the country and know this for a fact? And now you are believing things you read on Twitter as facts? Go away, you need help.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

sounds like I can go outside now. will put on sunscreen first

goduke

not a single mainstream news channel has presented the opinion that we shouldn't have shelter in place orders... for over a month they have repeated the lie that keeping healthy people locked in their homes helps general health and welfare

human contact, vitamin d (sunlight), being active, those are all things that make people healthy and happy
    Ok I will entertain you....if you Milwaukee mike of SBR knows the answers just tell me if it’s just some big overblown situation, what benefit is served to stay in quarantine. If it’s suppose to be business as usual why isn’t it? If it’s some government conspiracy, for what purpose? What do they get out of it? It hurts the economy, people, etc. so if it’s just fear mongering bs tell me why they did it? If this truly isn’t an issue than how does it benefit our governors/government to keep us quarantined? If you can answer that with a solid response it will surprise me

milwaukee mike

Ok I will entertain you....if you Milwaukee mike of SBR knows the answers just tell me if it’s just some big overblown situation, what benefit is served to stay in quarantine. If it’s suppose to be business as usual why isn’t it? If it’s some government conspiracy, for what purpose? What do they get out of it? It hurts the economy, people, etc. so if it’s just fear mongering bs tell me why they did it? If this truly isn’t an issue than how does it benefit our governors/government to keep us quarantined? If you can answer that with a solid response it will surprise me
    so you ask a question and then turn to the condescending tone

government/media's job is to break your legs, then hand you a crutch and say "see without us you couldn't walk!"... without fear why would we need a federal government?

why did the federal reserve start buying anything and everything? control

there is a lot of money in lying to people... why were we lied to about iraq/wmd? that sure hurt a lot of people, but it made a lot of others super rich

in order to transform society you need transformative events... do you really think not a single person is benefitting from the lockdowns?

goduke

so you ask a question and then turn to the condescending tone

government/media's job is to break your legs, then hand you a crutch and say "see without us you couldn't walk!"... without fear why would we need a federal government?

why did the federal reserve start buying anything and everything? control

there is a lot of money in lying to people... why were we lied to about iraq/wmd? that sure hurt a lot of people, but it made a lot of others super rich

in order to transform society you need transformative events... do you really think not a single person is benefitting from the lockdowns?
    It wasn’t meant as a tone I just really don’t see the benefit. With wars it’s very easy to see the benefit....defense contracts, kickbacks, allocation of money for certain purposes. But where is the benefit here financially? In terms of the people that are making decisions on quarantine how are they benefitting financially?

milwaukee mike

It wasn’t meant as a tone I just really don’t see the benefit. With wars it’s very easy to see the benefit....defense contracts, kickbacks, allocation of money for certain purposes. But where is the benefit here financially? In terms of the people that are making decisions on quarantine how are they benefitting financially?
    all behind the scenes... those that play the game get rewarded... why do we get dr fauci (bill gates best buddy, a "doctor" that hasn't practiced medicine in 20 years) as some kind of genius/expert?

and when everything they say turns out to be wrong, no apologies, and keep being presented as an expert

wisconsin governor "i hate having to do a safer-at-home, i will end it as soon as possible"... then when the data is 10% as bad as expected, he STILL extends it another month

the media only keeps their job by parroting the narrative... you're right though it's difficult to see why some of these governors are being complete head-in-the-sand jackasses... it's either ignorance, stupidity, or corrpution, my guess is some combination of those

goduke

all behind the scenes... those that play the game get rewarded... why do we get dr fauci (bill gates best buddy, a "doctor" that hasn't practiced medicine in 20 years) as some kind of genius/expert?

and when everything they say turns out to be wrong, no apologies, and keep being presented as an expert

wisconsin governor "i hate having to do a safer-at-home, i will end it as soon as possible"... then when the data is 10% as bad as expected, he STILL extends it another month

the media only keeps their job by parroting the narrative... you're right though it's difficult to see why some of these governors are being complete head-in-the-sand jackasses... it's either ignorance, stupidity, or corrpution, my guess is some combination of those

But where’s the financial gain. Every other act in history always leads to a financial gain. There’s no way all of this is just so Fauci can be a figurehead. You have to think in the sense of what person or entity benefits so greatly from doing this that it outweighs stalling the economy, high unemployment, etc. I don’t see where the financial benefit goes and to that that’s why I believe that there must be more truth to why we have to be cautious with this. Maybe information that doesn’t get released or whatnot I have no idea. Until I can see the gain from doing all of this for no reason I’m going to believe that it’s in the well-being of people. But if you do think you can pinpoint where the financial gain would come from I would open to hearing that

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

How about Dr. Michael Osterholm?

This guy has been studying and talking about this stuff for decades.

Being a practicing doctor seeing patients is meaningless when it comes to this stuff.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    sounds like I can go outside now. will put on sunscreen first
    Don't. Vitamin D is good for you. Only use some if you're out for a long time.

First 123 Last