Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I left the house twice today

heading to work I was speeding (10 over) with no belt on as there is practically no traffic at that time and went past a cop and he did nothing

these times do have their perks...
    We prob lead the league in piece of shit cars also

because my whip(s) would drive me nuts with seat belt sensor beeping

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    I have a good friend and former co-worker that got it. For someone that has it, their timeline might be just as scary. He had no time to prep for anything or make arrangements with his job or kids before it had put him in a coma.

Two Sundays ago, he went to the hospital after just 24 hours of 'feeling like crap', by that Tuesday, his body stopped breathing and he was put on a ventilator. This is a 35 year old dude, does cross fit, just slightly overweight, no health issues.

Within 48 hours he went from feeling crappy to his body NOT BREATHING ON ITS OWN. This is the real danger of covid. Just think if he was in an area where his hospital was already out of respirators? An otherwise 35 year old dude with two kids would be dead. This is the real reason we are practicing social distancing. It's all about reducing the burden on our existing hospitals and health system. This thing attacks every victims respiratory system. There's only so many respirators to go around.

And what I'm getting at regarding posters here not talking about having it? Well, in my buddies case it happened so fast he couldnt even respond to texts, on Saturday I was talking shit about him having Covid and how he shouldn't be working unless he's intentionally trying to get other people sick, and he was in a coma and out of the coma before he ever even had a chance to read those messages.

This shit hits fast, and without warning. So yes, we probably have some posters here who are in the hospital and/or in a coma and unaware of anything.

My friend came out of the coma after 12 days and got off the ventilator a couple days later. He just got let out two days ago and home with his family now, so a happy ending in this case.
    That's heavy!!! He was over weight though like you said and probably had underlying health conditions and maybe that may have been undetected. Glad he made it and is ok now..

His Immune system obviously wasn't up to par and didn't recognize the virus invading his body.. That does happen..

Your immune system needs to be ready to go to work!!! Eat raw Garlic, be thin and try to be healthy!!! Sleep well at night, no stress, Vitamin C and Zinc tabs help also with Corona. Eat your greens daily.. Also something about being outdoors and in the sun and being active kills all virus's and boosts your immune system and spirit.. I live by that!!!

I can't wait to go back down to the beach and soak in some rays and be active again.. You feel so healthy after doing that.. No virus stands a chance when doing that..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-20-20 at 11:15 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I walked to my car in my carport today and started it to charge the battery.. I let it idle for 30 minutes.. I can't remember when I last needed to fill up the gas tank. No one drives anymore in my area.. Streets are empty.
    Don't you have to drive the car to charge the battery with the alternator?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have a good friend and former co-worker that got it. For someone that has it, their timeline might be just as scary. He had no time to prep for anything or make arrangements with his job or kids before it had put him in a coma.

Two Sundays ago, he went to the hospital after just 24 hours of 'feeling like crap', by that Tuesday, his body stopped breathing and he was put on a ventilator. This is a 35 year old dude, does cross fit, just slightly overweight, no health issues.

Within 48 hours he went from feeling crappy to his body NOT BREATHING ON ITS OWN. This is the real danger of covid. Just think if he was in an area where his hospital was already out of respirators? An otherwise 35 year old dude with two kids would be dead. This is the real reason we are practicing social distancing. It's all about reducing the burden on our existing hospitals and health system. This thing attacks every victims respiratory system. There's only so many respirators to go around.

And what I'm getting at regarding posters here not talking about having it? Well, in my buddies case it happened so fast he couldnt even respond to texts, on Saturday I was talking shit about him having Covid and how he shouldn't be working unless he's intentionally trying to get other people sick, and he was in a coma and out of the coma before he ever even had a chance to read those messages.

This shit hits fast, and without warning. So yes, we probably have some posters here who are in the hospital and/or in a coma and unaware of anything.

My friend came out of the coma after 12 days and got off the ventilator a couple days later. He just got let out two days ago and home with his family now, so a happy ending in this case.
    Thanks for sharing. I hope your buddy gets well soon and recovers. I lost an uncle a few days ago to covid.

You are probably right that we could have posters hospitalized or dead.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't you have to drive the car to charge the battery with the alternator?
    Idling the car will turn the alternator which will charge the battery but it takes longer.. Higher RPM's obviously spins your car motor faster and the alternator faster which charges your battery faster.

Best to go on a 20 or 30 minute drive on the freeway to fully recharge any battery after your car sits for a week or more and to also keep all the moving parts working smoothly..

I'll take my Lexus for a 20 minute freeway ride in the next day or so up the Coast on PCH. I need to see the beach and coast. I miss it..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is no joke and very serious, if I go to a store I wear a N95 mask

Glad he made it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    We prob lead the league in piece of shit cars also

because my whip(s) would drive me nuts with seat belt sensor beeping
    i have the music up and ignore it if I'm on my 3 mile drive to work... it only beeps like once a minute but never timed it

i have a nice sporty coupe in good condition so the cops in my small town gave me some attention when i first bought it (it's blue tho; not dumb enough to buy one in red) but now they know it's me and leave me alone because they know it's me lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

That's heavy!!! He was over weight though like you said and probably had underlying health conditions and maybe that may have been undetected. Glad he made it and is ok now..

His Immune system obviously wasn't up to par and didn't recognize the virus invading his body.. That does happen..

Your immune system needs to be ready to go to work!!! Eat raw Garlic, be thin and try to be healthy!!! Sleep well at night, no stress, Vitamin C and Zinc tabs help also with Corona. Eat your greens daily.. Also something about being outdoors and in the sun and being active kills all virus's and boosts your immune system and spirit.. I live by that!!!

I can't wait to go back down to the beach and soak in some rays and be active again.. You feel so healthy after doing that.. No virus stands a chance when doing that..
    don't know why people harass jibbs on here he has a lot of great points here if people think they will be ok just because they aren't 50+

last month i ordered these 3-way immune boost supplement has elderberry, 64% zinc, 133% vit C... i get the rest of daily zinc from eating cashews, almonds, etc... it's a great food for a snack during the day

these have no artificial ingred... no fillers, chemicals, color additives, binders or preservatives

probably increased my daily water intake by 100%... added more greens to my diet, get some sun when it's actually sunny here and have D-3 tablets that i take anyways especially in the winter

been feeling amazing this month even while still working ... can't wait to get back to playing some beach volleyball this summer

jibby knows what's up... you gotta do everything you can to have your body ready to go to war with this crap if you get it

stay healthy SBR

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i have the music up and ignore it if I'm on my 3 mile drive to work... it only beeps like once a minute but never timed it

i have a nice sporty coupe in good condition so the cops in my small town gave me some attention when i first bought it (it's blue tho; not dumb enough to buy one in red) but now they know it's me and leave me alone because they know it's me lol
    lol, I cant stand the beeping

when I was younger I had it taken out

but last 10 years or so

I don’t feel comfortable without a seat belt

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

firedawg hasn't posted since this hit.
    he's definately got it

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. You had to know sourtwist would turn this into a conspiracy.

conspiracy guy is always the lowest IQ people.
    30k shit posts and counting

Not even this corona scam can stop your retarded ass

mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Your immune system needs to be ready to go to work!!! Eat raw Garlic, be thin and try to be healthy!!! Sleep well at night, no stress, Vitamin C and Zinc tabs help also with Corona. Eat your greens daily.. Also something about being outdoors and in the sun and being active kills all virus's and boosts your immune system and spirit..
    More people would do well to apply that simple wisdom.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Bear if you are reading this we want you to stay safe even though most want a piano to fall on you

Booya did not mean the things he said and would like to apologize
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Bear if you are reading this we want you to stay safe even though most want a piano to fall on you

Booya did not mean the things he said and would like to apologize
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12