Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Easy to see why New York is the worst state, coronavirus wise! Look at Fredo....

New Yorkers have a way about them that generally rubs people the wrong way.... Rude, self-absorbed, and generally needing an ass-kicking, coupled with an overblown sense of self importance and similarly misplaced sense of being smarter than their fellow americans from other states.

Some say it is the population density that has rendered nyc a coronavirus shithole epicenter......

I disagree...

One only need look at the Coronavirus Master of New York, the whiny bitch on t.v. every day asking for more shit he doesn't need, Andrew Cuomo's little brother Fredo, to find evidence supporting my theory.....

Yes, the same roid ragin' punk who hosts a show on cnn and who often finds himself in roid rage-related spats with people who call him out in public.....

what Fredo, the little brother of the Coronavirus Master, reveals is that not even the governor's closest relative is following the fukkin' social distancing rules his brother is pimpin' out to the public. In typical arrogant new yorker fashion, this fukstick Fredo is out running around in a group of people not practicing any form of distancing himself from the others at all.... new yorkers are too good for the rules, too smart to catch the f'n coronavirus, and too inconvenienced by the rules to follow them. Fredo and others like him are the reason the f'n KUNG FLU spread like f'n wild fire in the state.

Contrary to their high opinions of themselves, these dumbasses lack the common sense and self awareness to avoid the f'n virus. Their self-absorption and need to carry on with their lives and refusal to follow the rules has landed them where they are, coronavirus wise.....

Always one to amp up any inquiry as to what the fuk he's doin' into a full blown roid rage incident, Fredo -- upon being spotted runnin' the fukkin' streets with five other self-absorbed dumbasses -- tried to attack a 65 year old man who recognized him and generally inquired as to why he, as a coronavirus victim, is outside and not in quarantine. Fredo would have none of it, and threatened to first beat the guy's ass, then said he'd ruin the guy as the victim sped off on a bike. Fredo's wife even ripped the old gjuy a new one for having the audacity to ask the "selfish, not givin' a fuk who he might infect" cuomo what the fuk the dumbass was doin' out in public knowing he has the shit.......

if the spoiled brat little brother doesn't even follow his dumbass older brother's rules, I doubt any other new yorker gives a shit about them either.... thus the rampant spread.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bicycl...g-intense-spat

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its hilarious

NY has most cases but Cumo doing a good job again just Democratic Prop

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

that is pretty funny to read

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Good write up Donk. This might be your best work.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

ny state and ny city is crap, why do you think so many people was leaving that state before the virus hit for the sourthern states.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Place is a dump where it takes hours to get anywhere, why would anyone want to live there

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

"Don't ever go against the family again, Fredo."

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    ny state and ny city is crap, why do you think so many people was leaving that state before the virus hit for the sourthern states.
    North Carolina nothing but in breds with no teeth wearing wife beaters.Total crap

What a fool you really are...N.Y. St is beautiful....go post some more pictures of something you know something about...Black cocks...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    North Carolina nothing but in breds with no teeth wearing wife beaters.Total crap

What a fool you really are...N.Y. St is beautiful....go post some more pictures of something you know something about...Black cocks...
    The state has some nice parts, but the city is disgusting

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I don’t care about Cuomo but it is simply population density. Hopefully you just dislike him and don’t truly think they have the most cases because of him and not due to density. Science, it’s amazing how it works

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I do agree more then likely their attitude had lots to do with it and the New York mentality but mass transit is the big blame they still let subways be packed fukin morons

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

The hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The people that think he’s doing a great job are the people watching CNN. They air his daily briefings making himself look good.

He only holds daily briefings on air because NYC is a dumpster fire

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i agree

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Lol he seems like someone who would fake having the virus for attention

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What is he really doing Trump gave them everything to make the job simple

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

My friends in queens and Brooklyn can’t stand him

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    because a lot of people are Outpriced there.