flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fixed...
    They kill live animals right outside my high rise apartment in China and in Vietnam. Covid-19 didn't come from a bat or a wet market. It is common sense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am headed to Wuhan today for 4 days.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

My prediction
    In 10 years......
    I think it will be a blink on the map
    Not a devastation but a place were humans were posed by a virus that could have caused great destruction only to question what is next

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

China is probably the safest place in the world right now. I left Vietnam to be in China.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    China is probably the safest place in the world right now. I left Vietnam to be in China.
    Maybe so now.. Keep us up to date.. Be safe bud!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will always say Corona was overrated and we all should have just kept our distance and wore masks from the start via China and SK.. Economy should be open like China and South Korea are doing now but under these restrictions..

Corona does spread fast and can kill the old and weak, no doubt about that.. Isolate the old more..

I would say months from now politicians were starting to be over cautious to say they did the right thing with Corona to get brownie points when it's over rather then taking the chance and re-opening the economy now with Masks and Social distancing..
    Plenty of people 45-60 dropping like flies

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

gonna be remembered like 9/11

mostly bs that was used to take freedoms away

"terrorists are gonna kill us all!"

"covid-19 is gonna kill us all!"

people are such scared little sheep... rather than look at the actual total death tolls in an area they just let the media scare them to death... even the doctors are now saying that if you got hit by a bus but it you could've tested postitive for covid-19 then your cause of death is listed as covid 19.

medicare pays $13k per patient that is listed as covid-19, whether they tested positive or not, and $39,000 for anyone on a ventilator. if you're a clinic/hospital then are you gonna take $2,000 for a normal flu/pneumonia patient or are you gonna take $39,000?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Plenty of people 45-60 dropping like flies
    False

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    gonna be remembered like 9/11

mostly bs that was used to take freedoms away

"terrorists are gonna kill us all!"

"covid-19 is gonna kill us all!"
    This ^

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

this will be epic for this generation

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The era in which people were more concerned about their freedoms than mandates. A nation of loose cannons. Gave the rest of the world a 3.5 month head start and took over for most cases in less than a month because of its citizens’ behavior. The equivalent of starting a marathon with the competition at the 25 mile mark and winning convincingly at the 26.2 mark with no one else in the picture.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 04-11-20 at 07:54 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I will always say Corona was overrated and we all should have just kept our distance and wore masks from the start via China and SK.. Economy should be open like China and South Korea are doing now but under these restrictions..

Corona does spread fast and can kill the old and weak, no doubt about that.. Isolate the old more..

I would say months from now politicians were starting to be over cautious to say they did the right thing with Corona to get brownie points when it's over rather then taking the chance and re-opening the economy now with Masks and Social distancing..
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

China locked down wuhon for 75+ days like a vice. No one in or out, huge difference

Well we can learn from them and we have with social distancing and masks, washing of hands and what not.. South Korea got on that horse quick and back up and running now.. America can do the same.. Italy on the rebound now also.
    Owned by Brock.

The Wuhan lockdown was hardcore. I’m sure you saw some of the videos citizens uploaded to web showing stuff like the apartments being welded shut by govt, med supplies being seized by police, the people being led down streets cuffed together in masks for violating and more. Some were still up on corona_leaks on ig and tw a few weeks ago.

I know Brock has kids so I do hope they and him are in good health and spirits.

First 12