mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Just Remember - COVID 19

Is a living deadly microscopic creature, whose only goal is to kill you.

It doesn’t discriminate, it doesn’t care who you are, how much money you have, or where you’re from.

It will invade and use your body like a host to infect as many people as possible.

It can survive on almost anything, cardboard, plastic, stainless steel, and floats in the air, just waiting to enter any opening on your body, including your eyes.

There is no cure. If you become infected and need hospitalization, no family will be allowed to see you, if you die, it will be alone.

Be smart. Stay home and stay alive. If you need groceries, please use curb side pick up. Don’t endanger yourself and grocery store workers, they are already stressed out as it is. Some have already died as a result of their job.

Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by fuk’in idiots who think this pandemic is waning. This is no where near over. This virus is not going away until a vaccine is created.

Stay out of the stores. Social distance, save lives of workers who have to be on the job and survive.
    Points Awarded:

asiagambler gave mikejamm 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

New York State

CV Deaths 0.035%

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    New York State

CV Deaths 0.035%
    and rising.

you will never get it. it's above your pay grade.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

It doesn’t discriminate, it doesn’t care who you are, how much money you have, or where you’re from.

It will invade and use your body like a host to infect as many people as possible.

It can survive on almost anything, cardboard, plastic, stainless steel, and floats in the air, just waiting to enter any opening on your body, including your eyes.

There is no cure. If you become infected and need hospitalization, no family will be allowed to see you, if you die, it will be alone.

Be smart. Stay home and stay alive. If you need groceries, please use curb side pick up. Don’t endanger yourself and grocery store workers, they are already stressed out as it is. Some have already died as a result of their job.

Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by fuk’in idiots who think this pandemic is waning. This is no where near over. This virus is not going away until a vaccine is created.

Stay out of the stores. Social distance, save lives of workers who have to be on the job and survive.
    STFU you fear mongering coward
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Lmao, “floats in the air” - did you actually do any research on this, or just spew fake nonsense like the rest of the deplorable media. The virus droplets are too heavy to float, hence the reason they fall onto the scary surfaces you mentioned. Unless someone infected coughs right in your face and you take a big drag of it, it will not float like a virus fairy and wait to enter any conceivable orifice. Might want to “Just Remember” the facts too.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I think it actually does float like a butterfly and stings like a bee

wait, that was Muhammad Ali

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

hold your breath when you are walking by people who are coughing and sneezing freely in the air.

trust me.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

what about, does it affect people that don't eat vegetables? has that been tested yet??? i might be immune

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Lmao, “floats in the air” - did you actually do any research on this, or just spew fake nonsense like the rest of the deplorable media. The virus droplets are too heavy to float, hence the reason they fall onto the scary surfaces you mentioned. Unless someone infected coughs right in your face and you take a big drag of it, it will not float like a virus fairy and wait to enter any conceivable orifice. Might want to “Just Remember” the facts too.
    Hey dumb fuk, if you are walking behind me and I’m infected. When I cough or sneeze, microscopic AIRBORNE Covid-19 virus particles will infect you just by walking in the air space I previously occupied.

You don’t have to touch me asshole or lick the ground where I was standing. All you have to do is be in the same air space as me or walk through it.

How do you think so many people at Smithfield Foods in South Dakota (A state whose dumb bitch governor enacted no social distancing), became infected so fast. It wasn’t from fuk’in hugging each other, it happened by breathing in virus filled air!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

This is Covid 19 not Covid 1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mikejamm

Another point of reference for food safety. Do not contaminate yourself by bringing, leaving, or eating out of fast food containers into your house. You have no fuk’in idea who or what touched those containers, plastic bags, box, etc... before it came into you possession.

Transfer your food to a plate or something you know is clean and dispose of all food packaging outside. Wipe down any surface or counter where you set any brought in food containers. Wash your hands before you consume anything. This includes food purchased in grocery stores too.

Same caution applies for anything ordered and shipped to your door. Do not bring any package or boxes inside your house! Open it outside, remove the contents to something safe, dispose of the packaging outside. Again, wash your hands.

Stay safe, don’t contaminate yourself or your family. A simple mistake or error in judgement could cost you or someone you care about their life. Take the extra time to do what is right.... and survive.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

lol going to work now

have a nice day padlocked inside sucking your own nipples MikeJammer !!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Is a living deadly microscopic creature
    Its not alive or a creature

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    lol going to work now

have a nice day padlocked inside sucking your own nipples MikeJammer !!
    leave Mikey alone. Guy is just bought into the hype too much.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

He probably wrote that while smoking a cigarette.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Hey dumb fuk, if you are walking behind me and I’m infected. When I cough or sneeze, microscopic AIRBORNE Covid-19 virus particles will infect you just by walking in the air space I previously occupied.

You don’t have to touch me asshole or lick the ground where I was standing. All you have to do is be in the same air space as me or walk through it.

How do you think so many people at Smithfield Foods in South Dakota (A state whose dumb bitch governor enacted no social distancing), became infected so fast. It wasn’t from fuk’in hugging each other, it happened by breathing in virus filled air!
    Yeah cause social distancing is working so well in stay at home states. The streets are pretty damn empty here in SD cause we aren't fking stupid.