JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Who blamed Dana except Jibbbtard? It was out in the open right away that ESPN and Disney didn't want to take any chances. If anything give Dana the props for still trying to make something happen.
    Maybe Dana should have known better? He's failed time and time again last minute to make these events happen.. It's a big let down for fans and fighters. Dana isn't to blame but he should know better by now..

I claimed this event would get canceled two weeks ago.. Just used my common sense..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-20 at 07:10 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i am still willing to throw down any venue short notice to make up for this aborted card

would love to get in the octagon with Mac4Lyfe (miniMac) guy has more stories than harry potter

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe Dana should have known better? He's failed time and time again last minute to make these events happen.. It's a big let down for fans and fighters. Dana isn't to blame but he should know better by now..

I claimed this event would get canceled two weeks ago.. Just used my common sense..
    I see. Maybe he should have known better but only if he acted without consulting the business partners.

In a fight, you think you can take on Dana White? Would you beat his ass? How do you see this fight happening, how do you rate your chances?...Curious to know

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The fight wa a full go until a TOP ESPN EXEC didn't like the look of it.....that simple......he was doing his part to fulfill the contract as ESPN gave them no breathing room......they then stepped in and made a provision to their contract....

First 12