Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Exactly Pavy. If these things were all open we would be getting wrecked
    I’m shaking my head trying to figure out why some can’t understand this.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7078

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Number of cases doesn't matter. Only death rate matters. Flatten the curve, remember?

"Irregardless" isn't a word. Just say "regardless" and you'll appear slightly less uneducated.

No charge for the lesson.
    Thanks irprofessor. "Irregardless" The term is alive and well in most spoken English and is recorded in most dictionaries. Those who use it may do so to include emphasis.
    Last edited by garyking; 04-07-20 at 02:02 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    Because this joint is the poster child for the dunning Kruger effect.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Wonders essential workers have been business as usual last couple months

i climb trees with a running chainsaw so our ideas of safety are a probably a little different

keep shaking and sheltering in place Wonders we will let you know when the essential pvssies can come out of their safe space
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and Auto Donk

Wabashwonders

Business as usual? I guess that depends where you live. I’m sure NYC has been business as usual the last few weeks. Building makeshift hospitals is done all the time. Not sure what your tree climbing has to do with this. You climb trees and I assume you use fall protection equipment, good for you. I’ve had training using fall protection also and was a safety officer for years while in manufacturing. So, don’t try to say you understand more about safety than I do. And yes, I will keep laughing and shaking my head at people who continue to refer to this as “just the flu”.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I’ve been on this site a little over a month and you keep asking me why I didn’t post about something 3 years ago. That about sums it up about you. You’re a lost cause. I don’t have time for people like you that have no clue.
    Newsflash, you can go and look at the number of past years seasonal flu outcomes. That sums it up about you. As they say, you can't fix _

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Because this joint is the poster child for the dunning Kruger effect.
    Bingo.

It is funny how confidence (idiotic) is an evolved trait in us for survival.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Donk- check in.

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Newsflash, you can go and look at the number of past years seasonal flu outcomes. That sums it up about you. As they say, you can't fix _
    This is NOT the seasonal flu. I have no reason to go look at those numbers AGAIN. I’ve already done that and I understand math. This is NOT the seasonal flu. If you are going to continue to think it is, no sense discussing it with you anymore. Be safe in your trees.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Donk- check in.
    Donk the Gimp? He’s got a rubber ball in his mouth tied up in a corner while his wife is getting banged by Shaq.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I beleve this is way up from the 327 forecast. And if it does kill 81,000, it will be killing them in ONE MONTH.

If they cannot stop this thing at 100K with a full shut down, it is one hell of a MFer.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Donk the Gimp? He’s got a rubber ball in his mouth tied up in a corner while his wife is getting banged by Shaq.
    LOL

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I beleve this is way up from the 327 forecast. And if it does kill 81,000, it will be killing them in ONE MONTH.

If they cannot stop this thing at 100K with a full shut down, it is one hell of a MFer.
    Go look up the term excess mortality. Death cannot be faked. Cause of death by a microbe is always debated, as it is every year with flu, that's why everything is "estimated."

And there is no excess mortality, so sorry to break it to you. Which means you guys are all biting into another nothing burger. But they shut us all down and fools like you root them on.

Roger T. Bannon

Go look up the term excess mortality. Death cannot be faked. Cause of death by a microbe is always debated, as it is every year with flu, that's why everything is "estimated."

And there is no excess mortality, so sorry to break it to you. Which means you guys are all biting into another nothing burger. But they shut us all down and fools like you root them on.
    The whole world shut down on a media conspiracy? You simply are in a state of denial. Your whole argument is ridiculous. This is nothing close to the flu. You do not get widespread transmission and mass death in March with the flu.

You can argue that they should have let people die. But you are not going to kill off a lot of old people, especially when they dominate the Republican party and control a large part of the vote in both parties.
    Last edited by Roger T. Bannon; 04-08-20 at 09:19 AM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The models,grossly exaggerated thevpossible deaths because they didnt account for how different new york city is from most of the country.
    I still dont expect the country to open up anytime soon because their is jo vaccine and big cities like chicago, detroit, nyc have to be careful. I do see the rural areas that werent that hard hit to begin with to open up in the next month.

If you look ar the data, with some small exceptions like georgia, the virus mostly hit cities.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

New York City will go bankrupt

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

The whole world shut down on a media conspiracy? You simply are in a state of denial. Your whole argument is ridiculous. This is nothing close to the flu. You do not get widespread transmission and mass death in March with the flu.

You can argue that they should have let people die. But you are not going to kill off a lot of old people, especially when they dominate the Republican party and control a large part of the vote in both parties.
    I notice that you didn't address my argument, but went off on a tangent. So if you can, look up excess mortality. You will find that there is not a significant difference in the number of people who died in the same week, or the same day even, the year before. The way things are reported can be changed, biased, reported as X, but the number of total deaths doesn't lie.

Surely, a man as smart as you, should be able to explain why if this is the greatest crisis or pandemic we've ever seen ... Why are the same number of people are dying? Nearly exactly the same. It seems to me that people are dropping like flies ... oh wait they aren't. It turns out you are just looking at deaths and attributing them to something. Again, deaths don't lie. But your information sources might, and that could be for various reasons --- it actually doesn't matter why, this is all you need to know.

Why is it my fault that I'm a truth seeker? You are the one that is in denial, and your inability to address the evidence is the proof.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thank god for other reasonable voices like Donk calling this what it is, a total fukkin sham brought to us by the same medical community responsible for our opioid epidemic that lined their pockets with drug money. Backed by the agenda driven media and all the social media cucks who think destroying the economy, skyrocketing unemployment, and devastating countless lives who will probably end up homeless is well worth it to save some ppl who gonna die sooner than later anyways!!

Any surprise the majority around here supporting this shutdown nonsense are guys we have long known are clueless at math based off their pathetic attempt to cap games. Well them and the far left cucks who rather see the world crumble than succeed with Trump in charge, you know the guys long known for their detachment from common sense.

Saying it ok to trash the Economy that effects everyone to potentially save a few lives is kinda like 2+2 = banana.

So far gun shot deaths still beating covid-19 in my parts. Yet we never tell folks to stay home after a rolling gun battle! Weird.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thank god for other reasonable voices like Donk calling this what it is, a total fukkin sham brought to us by the same medical community responsible for our opioid epidemic that lined their pockets with drug money. Backed by the agenda driven media and all the social media cucks who think destroying the economy, skyrocketing unemployment, and devastating countless lives who will probably end up homeless is well worth it to save some ppl who gonna die sooner than later anyways!!

Any surprise the majority around here supporting this shutdown nonsense are guys we have long known are clueless at math based off their pathetic attempt to cap games. Well them and the far left cucks who rather see the world crumble than succeed with Trump in charge, you know the guys long known for their detachment from common sense.

Saying it ok to trash the Economy that effects everyone to potentially save a few lives is kinda like 2+2 = banana.

So far gun shot deaths still beating covid-19 in my parts. Yet we never tell folks to stay home after a rolling gun battle! Weird.
    I realize you are not talking about me specifically but I am neither clueless at Math nor am I the far left. If you want evidence of either, let me know and I will show you.

Now, let's do some simple Math.

On March 8th there were 213 total confirmed cases in the U.S. with 11 total deaths.

On April 8th there were
    there were over 34 thousand new cases in the U.S. on that day alone, along with over 1900 deaths in the U.S. on that day alone.

Do you see a trend here? Have you ever seen the movie Pay it Forward? This is EXACTLY how Covid-19 works. Look at the picture below:

It can get BIG real QUICK as you can see in the last month ALONE.

Look at the graph in the provided link: https://bing.com/covid/local/unitedstates

If that graph was your brand new business... and those were your numbers... do you think you would be going out of business any time soon?

Communities that think they are invincible to this will be hit the hardest.... this is a GAURANTEE. We are seeing this happen already and it will continue to happen. You can do whatever you want... but please don't pretend that the numbers and graph I provided aren't real. The virus doesn't care what you WANT to be true.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 04-09-20 at 03:56 PM.

Roger T. Bannon

I notice that you didn't address my argument, but went off on a tangent. So if you can, look up excess mortality. You will find that there is not a significant difference in the number of people who died in the same week, or the same day even, the year before. The way things are reported can be changed, biased, reported as X, but the number of total deaths doesn't lie.

Surely, a man as smart as you, should be able to explain why if this is the greatest crisis or pandemic we've ever seen ... Why are the same number of people are dying? Nearly exactly the same. It seems to me that people are dropping like flies ... oh wait they aren't. It turns out you are just looking at deaths and attributing them to something. Again, deaths don't lie. But your information sources might, and that could be for various reasons --- it actually doesn't matter why, this is all you need to know.

Why is it my fault that I'm a truth seeker? You are the one that is in denial, and your inability to address the evidence is the proof.
    The problem here is that China shut down when it controls its media. Why did it shut down?

The stock market crashed and now is being bailed out with programs that are shocking even by those that followed the 2008 financial crisis when all financial assets went to zero.

New York has been waylaid by a virus that supposedly is not actually killing anyone. Italy was waylaid by a virus that is not killing anyone.

And you say you have evidence to the contrary? I don't think so.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

exactly, but it's fun to stick the bullshit the dems/libs pull on a daily basis up the dems/libs on this site's asses!!!!!

just like the libs know there was no russian collusion, no impeachable offense, and all the other shit, you still peddled it without even a kernel of truth in it......

at least here, the deaths, now updated, ARE PREDICTED TO BE LESS THAN 60,000......

so it's fun to watch you dumbasses gnash your teeth and wail about "but but but it's because this or that....." All that is mere speculation now, and the fact is we will have less than 60.000 deaths from this Kung Flu....

AND, the libs/dems seem to forget the one salient point that applies to you here: YOU HAVE A 99 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING EVEN IF YOU CATCH IT!!!!!

you never hear the gay elf anderson cooper or little monkey boy george stephawhateverthefuk talking about this fact, do you???

those are pretty good goddam odds...........

if you went and saw your doctor with some serious shit like cancer, and he said, "you've got cancer, BUT YOU HAVE A 99 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING," you'd probably let him fuk your wife on the spot!!!!

cnn and the msm want to scare the living fuk outta you by painting a horrible picture of what they want you to believe your end result will be if you get the shit.... don't let them.....

instead, do like obama did immediately after he declared a national emergency -- six months late -- in 2009 over h1n1: go play a nice round of golf....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-09-20 at 05:04 PM.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    at least here, the deaths, now updated, ARE PREDICTED TO BE LESS THAN 60,000......

so it's fun to watch you dumbasses gnash your teeth and wail about "but but but it's because this or that....." All that is mere speculation now, and the fact is we will have less than 60.000 deaths from this Kung Flu....
    Let me know how much you want to wager on this... I'll take any and all action.

Why make a statement if you don't even believe it yourself? If you believed it... you would bet me. You wouldn't hesitate.

Roger T. Bannon

I can see that CNN might have exaggerated this COVId-19 thing but how is it exactly that Trump gets suckered into this and destroys capitalism entirely and does not get any blame at all? He's got to at least be one of the biggest suckers of all time.

Wabashwonders

exactly, but it's fun to stick the bullshit the dems/libs pull on a daily basis up the dems/libs on this site's asses!!!!!

just like the libs know there was no russian collusion, no impeachable offense, and all the other shit, you still peddled it without even a kernel of truth in it......

AND, the libs/dems seem to forget the one salient point that applies to you here: YOU HAVE A 99 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING EVEN IF YOU CATCH IT!!!!!

you never hear the gay elf anderson cooper or little monkey boy george stephawhateverthefuk talking about this fact, do you???

those are pretty good goddam odds...........

if you went and saw your doctor with some serious shit like cancer, and he said, "you've got cancer, BUT YOU HAVE A 99 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING," you'd probably let him fuk your wife on the spot!!!!

cnn and the msm want to scare the living fuk outta you by painting a horrible picture of what they want you to believe your end result will be if you get the shit.... don't let them.....

instead, do like obama did immediately after he declared a national emergency -- six months late -- in 2009 over h1n1: go play a nice round of golf....
    You have some serious problems. And not really sure why quoted me to spew all your anger. Chill out.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Why make a statement if you don't even believe it yourself? If you believed it... you would bet me. You wouldn't hesitate.
    this is what the medical experts, "the science" you libs always claim trump ignores, are claiming.....

now you libs don't believe "the science"????

that's interesting.... guess "the science" no longer supports the narrative????

too funny....

Auto Donk

You have some serious problems. And not really sure why quoted me to spew all your anger. Chill out.
    no anger.... just frustration at seeing humans ruin themselves over something that at worst was a bad flu season, and the media's total obliteration of journalism in covering it.......

facts matter, according to cnn....

Auto Donk

I can see that CNN might have exaggerated this COVId-19 thing but how is it exactly that Trump gets suckered into this and destroys capitalism entirely and does not get any blame at all? He's got to at least be one of the biggest suckers of all time.
    indeed, this is one occasion where he let his insecurities -- which are huge -- get the better of him.....

he probably didn't fully understand the depth of fauci's ties to gates and big pharma when he -- in a "safe" political move of throwing the full weight of the government behind this KUNG FLU response -- was goaded into doing so.....

simply put, his insecure ass bet that it was better for his reelection prospects to address it full force than to have the lying jackals in the MSM crucify him for responding like obama did to h1n1 (ie, declare a national emergency six months late and immediately go play some golf).....

Roger T. Bannon

indeed, this is one occasion where he let his insecurities -- which are huge -- get the better of him.....

he probably didn't fully understand the depth of fauci's ties to gates and big pharma when he -- in a "safe" political move of throwing the full weight of the government behind this KUNG FLU response -- was goaded into doing so.....

simply put, his insecure ass bet that it was better for his reelection prospects to address it full force than to have the lying jackals in the MSM crucify him for responding like obama did to h1n1 (ie, declare a national emergency six months late and immediately go play some golf).....
    I may have to give this some consideration.

ninjagorn
    ninjagorn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8593

By doing nothing almost everbody would be infected before there is a cure. So go ahead and pick 3 million americans who should die.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagorn View Post

By doing nothing almost everbody would be infected before there is a cure. So go ahead and pick 3 million americans who should die.
    True and even if you do die, it was because you had asthma or high blood pressure or something. So no big deal.

JohnGalt2341

this is what the medical experts, "the science" you libs always claim trump ignores, are claiming.....

now you libs don't believe "the science"????

that's interesting.... guess "the science" no longer supports the narrative????

too funny....
    I'm not a Lib. Nice try. If you need PROOF of this feel free to click on the link below where I started a thread in 2011 for my OPEN support for 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul:

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-ron-paul.html

Ask yourself this question... "Would a Lib start a thread like that?"

If someone looked at the night sky through a chimney and after the tiny amount of information they had they suddenly pretended to know exactly what the entire Universe looked like... would you think they were a fool? This is EXACTLY what Trump supporters do on a daily basis. If you don't believe me... look at your comment above where you jumped to a FALSE conclusion with a very tiny amount of information.

Let's just assume... that the Science is right... and I am wrong... this seems QUITE LIKELY... ask yourself this question... Why won't you wager me on this?

YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

There's no way to know how many deaths are due to the Wuhan virus. Birx has even said anyone who dies with the Wuhan virus is being counted as dying because of the Wuhan.

Mysteriously, deaths due to heart related conditions are going way down over the past weeks. That's because anyone dying with heart disease or a heart condition who is found to have to Wuhan virus are not being chalked up due to heart failure.

They want to inflate the numbers.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave hostile takeover 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

ninjagorn
    ninjagorn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8593

True and even if you do die, it was because you had asthma or high blood pressure or something. So no big deal.
    I have a better idea. Your president is self proclaimed best deal maker in history of human kind. So let him make a deal with the virus, that he will provide the 3 million names.
    Organize a lottery, make it pay TV. Imagine the TV ratings and the price of advertising-forget the Superbowl, these would be a record for eternity...

Good night guys, take care.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    There's no way to know how many deaths are due to the Wuhan virus. Birx has even said anyone who dies with the Wuhan virus is being counted as dying because of the Wuhan.

Mysteriously, deaths due to heart related conditions are going way down over the past weeks. That's because anyone dying with heart disease or a heart condition who is found to have to Wuhan virus are not being chalked up due to heart failure.

They want to inflate the numbers.
    I consider this link to be reliable data: https://bing.com/covid/local/unitedstates

Surely you will suggest that the data above is grossly exaggerated. If this is what you believe... surely you aren't the only one to come to this conclusion. If this is true.... somewhere... there must be someone who has more reliable data without the grossly exaggerated actual data that you will likely suggest above. Surely there is AT LEAST one person in this brilliant group that could come up with ACTUAL numbers.

These people know what's going on. They are smart enough to know to completely deny numbers such as I posted above. This is a very SMART group of people... they let us know this every single day by telling us we are morons. These are the smartest group of people that you will EVER MEET. They are all SELF PROCLAIMED GENIUSES like their hero. But there is NOT ONE OF THEM who is smart enough to come up with a way to come up with ACTUAL DATA. I'm not buying it... these guys are geniuses!!! How could this be? Is there a CHANCE that in fact it is THEM that are the morons? It can't be! They refuse to believe it and so in their mind it's not true. The truth doesn't care about your opinions!
    If you choose not to live in reality, it makes no difference to the virus.

Now, you provide me with a link to what you consider the ACTUAL NUMBERS. If the very smartest person in your group cannot come up with a way to figure out actual numbers, why should we believe you? What you want to believe makes no difference to the virus.

Wabashwonders

The MSM will attempt to crucify Trump no matter what he does. Using that excuse has gotten old. And Trump did not shut down anything except air travel from abroad. He wanted to do exactly what you and others wanted to do. The same thing Obama did at first. Nothing! He has been dealt a hand by the 50 Governors and he basically had no say it in.

How he plays that hand from now going forward will determine his re-election chances.

First 123456 ... Last