Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Always Remember.... Big NY saying applies right now, as well.....

9/11..... we will always remember.....

governor Cuomo, .Deblasio, and the rest of NYC now needs to "always remember" what I, and many of you here on SBR, and the rest of tax paying Americans from the other 49 states are doing for you.....

those five hospitals, that hospital ship, and the forty BILLION you are about to receive did not come from 'mana from heaven".....

ALL OF THIS IS PAID FOR OUT OF OUR TAX MONEY........ We are paying for your ill-preparedness, cuomo's frivolous spending on pet projects as governor that failed, hundreds of millions wasted, reports of being under-prepared for a pandemic ignored for years, poor governance and malfeasence, etc....

Yes, you whiny mother fukkin' putz, ALWAYS REMEMBER..... It was the Amercan Taxpayers from all 50 States that saved your ass and the asses of you constituents..........

so, how about you take a few-minute break from your contant whining and demanding more of what you failed to provide as governor, to give President Trump and the millions of Americans who are bailing your ass out a big "thank you"......
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

NYS, still no internet wagering on sports or access to legal weed and we will make you sick.

have seen it w/ my own two eyes, and again

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

“I say, ‘Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington, you’re wasting your time with him. Don’t call the woman in Michigan,’” Trump said. “You know what I say, if they don’t treat you right, I don’t call.”

If Trump is authorizing federal help to New York, that means they are appreciative.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/2931251001/

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cuomo losing his mind in the face of the obvious need to lock ny down.....

sayonara, fredo and deblasio.....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

a democrat idiot being a democrat idiot

thanks for reminding the posters donky
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Fukk Cuomo