Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Australian Sports Weekend

Thought I'd throw a few plays out.

A League soccer: Melbourne city o2 @1.70. Don't see how they don't get two here, been banging them in all season so don't see the mariners stopping them. 3u

AFL over the total, bunch of points last night I think it continues without the fans here (Collingwood game). 1u

Nrl rugby league: Panthers v dragons under 40.5 1.80 bought a point or so think there's a bit of d and wasn't much scoring first round in general. 1u.

Hopefully post more over the weekend....and win something but probably not

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too bad times are fukked up for usa players

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

glad to see aussie sports still going ahead.

jjgold

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

1-2 got the bigger bet fortunately, the others weren't close!

Womens W League final: Sydney FC Women U0.5 @1.99, hoping for a fairly tight game here being a final. Melb City only gave up 4 all season with plenty of clean sheets. Last two weeks they've given up a goal but in the semi the game was all over when West Sydney scored, hoping grand final is a little cagey and they can keep them out. Maybe 2-0. 1.5U

A League: Hard game to read as it's usually a tense derby between the Sydney sides but without the very vocal West Sydney fans is going to take a lot of the gloss of this one. With fans I'd like the u2.5 at great odds but going with the better side at plus money just small though. Sydney FC ML 2.09 0.5U.

NRL Rugby league: Warriors v Raider o42.5. High total and the warriors are probably going to struggle to score in a bunch of games this season. But think they'll either turn up here and make a game of it with some points or get completely blown out. They are a New Zealand team in an Australian competition and both our countries have 14 day self isolation and almost closed borders. Be interesting to see where their heads are at being away from friends and family. 2u

Such low totals in all the Aussie rules I'm not Australian but maybe an Ozzie can help out there? So tempting to bet them all and see what happens for some fun and hope for some goals!

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Did they put those fires out yet?

jjgold

We are underway in Australia