RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Q&A: Watch all sporting events (firestick? iptv?)

Mods please dont saloon me...this is about watching sporting events you bet on

Can someone make some simple steps on what to do?

Buy a firestick...either add kodi yourself or get one "jailbroken"

This guy shows you how to add a bunch of stuff to firestick

everyone says you need to get kodi though and then buy iptv for like $7/mo?

why?

does this not work? is it worse?..this guy shows what to do for free:

whats with the netflix stuff?

you still have to buy subscripton to netflix, or its free with the jailbroken firestick?

does it matter that i dont have a prime subscription anymore?

THANKS
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 08-13-19 at 10:19 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

RudyRuetigger

do you get a VPN for this?

do you need to?

RudyRuetigger

this guy shows another url to use and includes one with movies

i assume the firestick doesnt even need jailbroken and it is free

there must be a reason most of you guys say to get it with kodi and pay $7/mo

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    do you get a VPN for this?

do you need to?
    at the beginning of Kodi, they offer a $2.99 a month vpn

do you need it ? depends on who your cable provider is
    some will check and see your streaming habits, so they will slow down the speed

do you really need it ? my opinion, no

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Everyone should be looking for a box that has about 4GB of Ram. That's just rule #1.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    at the beginning of Kodi, they offer a $2.99 a month vpn

do you need it ? depends on who your cable provider is
    some will check and see your streaming habits, so they will slow down the speed

do you really need it ? my opinion, no
    good info

i think maybe i need it if they will slow down your speeds

my fukkers do already
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Everyone should be looking for a box that has about 4GB of Ram. That's just rule #1.
    what do you mean?

you have this?

i thought you were only directv

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is very confusing

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I have had 2 fire sticks and they suck.

I believe you need outstanding internet for them.

Also i decided a while back I do not need to watch numerous games at once.

Flipping back & forth between a couple games is good enough for me as everything else can be followed online.

I have monthly subscriptions to Netflix, Amazon Prime (annual), and Hulu and that's primarily what we watch besides newer movies we may rent.

However, my nephew has a setup where he pays a fee each month to someone to get basically everything cheap.

But occasionally he has issues with streaming and such.

To me it's just not worth the hassle and inconvenience.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

Rudy u dont need Kodi.

you need an android device the firesticks are great and an IPTV subscription.

there are free iptv appa but they are not as good quality and the uptime ia not as consiatent. I have one that has all major sports + tennis and pokergo. if ur using to bet live its delayed a few mins so that could be issue.

steps for old men.

1. use firestick search for downloader..

2. dowbload downloader.

3. buy iptv service.

4. load there dedicated app if no dedicated app use downloader to dowbload IPTV Smarters. load info from iptv aervice into smarters. Your good to go
    Last edited by biggie12; 08-13-19 at 10:42 AM.

jjgold

not worth it like HMAN says

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Rudy u dont need Kodi.

you need an android device the firesticks are great and an IPTV subscription.

there are free iptv appa but they are not as good quality and the uptime ia not as consiatent. I have one that has all major sports + tennis and pokergo. if ur using to bet live its delayed a few mins so that could be issue.

steps for old men.

1. use firestick search for downloader..

2. dowbload downloader.

3. buy iptv service.

4. load there dedicated app if no dedicated app use downloader to dowbload IPTV Smarters. load info from iptv aervice into smarters. Your good to go
    which do you have?

does that mean you get no regular channels?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not worth it like HMAN says
    bro, you said you didnt know how to do it in other thread

if i have a late night bet on a hawaii game and i can get it on a firestick, IM IN

jjgold

Hard to compete with quality of billion dollar companies like YoutubeTV, Directv and a few other streamers

These gimmicks do not have bandwidth to deliver real quality streaming

biggie12

Rudy everyone has US, CaD and international channels like 2000+. Just some dont offer the tennis plus chans and less popilar sporting chans. i lm not sure the specific name i subscribe through a guy on reddit can pm u his username if u want they offer free 1 day trials i believe.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hard to compete with quality of billion dollar companies like YoutubeTV, Directv and a few other streamers

These gimmicks do not have bandwidth to deliver real quality streaming
    Do u ever have any clue what u are talking about how mich badwdith do u tjink ia needed for a hd stream?

ill take a pic of tennis chan for u sweetheart

biggie12

Time-Photo-20190813-115031

TheMoneyShot

good info

i think maybe i need it if they will slow down your speeds

my fukkers do already

what do you mean?

you have this?

i thought you were only directv
    I've been researching it here and there. I also had it when it first came out. About 3 years ago. I'm sure the technology is better now. But... not totally perfect.

I wasn't paying a service... I uploaded coding to the box from studying YouTube videos. Just basic stuff. Most of the feeds were 720p. Not 1080. Furthermore, the audio transmission wasn't in 5.1 dolby digital.... it was 2 channel audio. 1980's sh#$.

I did a full erase on the box and got my money back at BestBuy. Even when getting a few movies for free... it wasn't worth it to me. Looked like a was watching movies on an Atari 2600. lol

If you want a full scale system... without any lag.... you need superior internet speed.... and at least 4GB of ram in your box. It cuts down on the LAG... or BUFFERING.

For the most part... I think the people getting involved with this... are the ones who can't negotiate with their Cable service provider? Or who are paying $100.00+ a month etc. If you're getting a great deal on TV.... this isn't worth the hassle in my opinion.

But, everyone has their reasons.

jjgold

Massive issues with gimmick tv

HMAN knows

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've been researching it here and there. I also had it when it first came out. About 3 years ago. I'm sure the technology is better now. But... not totally perfect.

I wasn't paying a service... I uploaded coding to the box from studying YouTube videos. Just basic stuff. Most of the feeds were 720p. Not 1080. Furthermore, the audio transmission wasn't in 5.1 dolby digital.... it was 2 channel audio. 1980's sh#$.

I did a full erase on the box and got my money back at BestBuy. Even when getting a few movies for free... it wasn't worth it to me. Looked like a was watching movies on an Atari 2600. lol

If you want a full scale system... without any lag.... you need superior internet speed.... and at least 4GB of ram in your box. It cuts down on the LAG... or BUFFERING.

For the most part... I think the people getting involved with this... are the ones who can't negotiate with their Cable service provider? Or who are paying $100.00+ a month etc. If you're getting a great deal on TV.... this isn't worth the hassle in my opinion.

But, everyone has their reasons.
    much different then 3 years ago. lots of FHD streams that will run smoothly on 500mbit connection

TheMoneyShot

much different then 3 years ago. lots of FHD streams that will run smoothly on 500mbit connection
    If you don't mind.... give us your breakdown on what you pay each month?

1. Internet provider cost? What is your speed?

2. How much you spent in hardware? How many boxes do you have total? Amount you paid?

3. How much are you paying for your monthly subscription?

jjgold

Top shelf internet speeds $100 a month

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I have decent internet.

I have 3 firesticks for my 3 tv's.

You get a firestick, you get the downloader app, you go to http://cyclonestreams.com/ and make an account, pay the $10 USD a mo and follow the setup guide. You get every live channel, every ppv, every sporting event, espn+ channels, etc. They even have categories of different countries for all their live channels. Want to put on sky sports? some indian soccer match? It's all there. Rarely ever lags.

RudyRuetigger

what does kodi do for you, why should you get it?

do you get a netflix subscription on it, why do so many people comment about netflix on it?

i have shit internet speed but will be a guinea pig for it (pay about $60 for unlimited pathetic internet speeds)

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Some confusion/misinformation (looking at you JJ) in this thread. You don't need tremendous internet speed for high quality streams. 5 mbs is sufficient for 1080p; the high end would be 25 mbs for 4k/Ultra HD. It's the industry standard for Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Most internet plans exceed these thresholds with room to spare. The origin of most bottlenecks (buffering) is with the source. 2 GB ram is plenty, more doesn't hurt but won't help if the issue is with the streamer.

Best advice, google "iptv for dummies" (no offense intended), it helps to educate yourself. Eazy peazy with a little understanding.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

this link is your basic tv with some extra channels, no sign up no bs strait live steam http://ustvgo.tv/
    if you have att/dtv stream the link above cost 35$ alone crazy crazy how much these companies make off consumers
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave veriableodds 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger gave veriableodds 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I have decent internet.

I have 3 firesticks for my 3 tv's.

You get a firestick, you get the downloader app, you go to http://cyclonestreams.com/ and make an account, pay the $10 USD a mo and follow the setup guide. You get every live channel, every ppv, every sporting event, espn+ channels, etc. They even have categories of different countries for all their live channels. Want to put on sky sports? some indian soccer match? It's all there. Rarely ever lags.
    so if i live in georgia, i can get the hawaii basketball game that is only broadcast in hawaii following this?

why dont you use the free links i provided showing how?

because it is not always that great of a stream?

CanuckG

so if i live in georgia, i can get the hawaii basketball game that is only broadcast in hawaii following this?
    Yes. They have a NCAAB category with every game.

RudyRuetigger

but canuck, why are you paying 10 per month instead of using the free links in the videos i showed

worse stream?

bad quality?

no live tv other than sports?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Do people still use Kodi? I haven't in a couple years. I use $7/mo IPTV and occasionally bilasport.net for live TV and sports, and either ZionTV or Typhoon TV for already aired TV shows, Nelflix, etc., and movies. So $7/mo + internet ($55/mo for 100 meg fiber). I would probably have a $45 internet if I didn't stream, so really it's costing me $17/mo. Replace a firestick every year or two for ~$25 during PrimeDay or Black Friday. Imo streams are a great quality. I get more sports than a cable/satellite provider, don't have to call and whine every 6 months for discounts, and don't have to pay the big corporations.

CanuckG

but canuck, why are you paying 10 per month instead of using the free links in the videos i showed

worse stream?

bad quality?

no live tv other than sports?
    Cyclone is great because my girlfriend can watch her HGTV or food network while I can put on some no name college bball game I have a bet on. It's HD quality and easy to use. Even my parents cut their cable and use it. Another great thing about the firestick is the Cinema app. Youtube it. Has every tv show and movie. Also those iptv's are not free and if they are they won't be good.

RudyRuetigger

why did you choose cyclone instead of nitro which is what i see most suggesting

ill owe you some points bro, double if i get the shit to work...might take me a couple months to pay though

biggie12

why did you choose cyclone instead of nitro which is what i see most suggesting

ill owe you some points bro, double if i get the shit to work...might take me a couple months to pay though

rudy dont go with nitro. Those guys are only saying its good because they get great kickbacks. It has its own app which is good but you will get alot of problems with lagging and freezing with chans. They are more public now and dont care as much to keep streams up and running.

RudyRuetigger

rudy dont go with nitro. Those guys are only saying its good because they get great kickbacks. It has its own app which is good but you will get alot of problems with lagging and freezing with chans. They are more public now and dont care as much to keep streams up and running.
    so are you on cyclone as well? i know you said about reddit, just wondering main site

great info men

i wish i had points to pay everyone for this info as itll save me some cash if i get it to work

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by themoneyshot View Post
    if you don't mind.... Give us your breakdown on what you pay each month?

1. Internet provider cost? What is your speed?
    1gbit i pay $65 cad a month
    2. How much you spent in hardware? How many boxes do you have total? Amount you paid?

Amazon sticks i have 4 of them paid about $200 cad for all of them. 3. How much are you paying for your monthly subscription?
    10usd

1234 ... Last