CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    why did you choose cyclone instead of nitro which is what i see most suggesting

ill owe you some points bro, double if i get the shit to work...might take me a couple months to pay though
    Don't know what else to say except just use cyclone. The only one I would use is area 51 but that is closed off to new customers.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

so, by what you guys are saying

i dont need a jail broken firestick, it doesnt need kodi

just get the latest firestick? i dont even know what model that is, ive never had one

then go to cyclone and pay 10 usd per month

is that right?

is there a contract or its month to month where you pay and then get the month

i know its a pain in the ass replying to me, but i really will send some fukkin points when i get some after paying daggles

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

what does kodi do for you, why should you get it?

do you get a netflix subscription on it, why do so many people comment about netflix on it?

i have shit internet speed but will be a guinea pig for it (pay about $60 for unlimited pathetic internet speeds)
    Kodi is the app, and depending on the build, you have channel apps within the build. like say, covenant, elysium , exodus and more

let's take exodus for an example, you click there and you have options for Movies, TV shows, etc.
    if you are looking for a netflix show/series you would click TV shows, from there you have more choices. since we are looking for a netflix show, more than likely you would go to "most popular", in there you will find the top shows from HBO,SHO,Netflix, Amazon, etc.
    click on which show you want to watch, go to the season you want ( if multiple seasons ) then you can watch each episode

No subscriptions to anything

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

just get the latest firestick? i dont even know what model that is, ive never had one

is that right?

i know its a pain in the ass replying to me, but i really will send some fukkin points when i get some after paying daggles

get the 4k amazon stick. its the newesr edition u wont be streaming in 4k but it has better hardwsre think its about 50usd

jailbreak = getting downloader.... same thing

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    Kodi is the app, and depending on the build, you have channel apps within the build. like say, covenant, elysium , exodus and more

let's take exodus for an example, you click there and you have options for Movies, TV shows, etc.
    if you are looking for a netflix show/series you would click TV shows, from there you have more choices. since we are looking for a netflix show, more than likely you would go to "most popular", in there you will find the top shows from HBO,SHO,Netflix, Amazon, etc.
    click on which show you want to watch, go to the season you want ( if multiple seasons ) then you can watch each episode

Kodi is for people living in the last decade it is not needed. for shows and movies u just need another app like tvzion or beetv.

kodi live streams without a subscription are useless and hard to set up whereas android takes 5 min and for 10 usd a month.

i have money and im a cheap fuckk but for 10usd and no cable bill how can not ?

SBR Tony

is that right?

I can't answer the cyclone question, but I can tell you how good of a tool the firesticks are. You can download just about ANY app onto the firestick. like instead of watching Youtube videos on your laptop or phone, you can download the youtube app onto the stick and watch from your TV. so now you're watch a video on a 60" screen instead of your 14" laptop or 8" cellphone

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

the elderly are a hilarious group. no worries Papa will sort you out

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiveTvLinks/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

zero dollars a month I stream 3-4 games on diff TVs at same time occassionally. no lag

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Kodi is for people living in the last decade it is not needed. for shows and movies u just need another app like tvzion or beetv.

kodi live streams without a subscription are useless and hard to set up whereas android takes 5 min and for 10 usd a month.

i have money and im a cheap fuckk but for 10usd and no cable bill how can not ?
    I get it, this is probably a better way. I might have to try it myself
    was just giving him some info on kodi and the stick

and btw, nothing wrong with saving money, cheap or not. LOL

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    the elderly are a hilarious group. no worries Papa will sort you out

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiveTvLinks/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

zero dollars a month I stream 3-4 games on diff TVs at same time occassionally. no lag
    live tv not as good and u have to load thread and find link for every option and sometimes close pop ups iptv just a bit easier overall for someone with no paitence.

* if there is any live streams must get booted quickly cant see them lasting

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post

so you dont need a subscription to a place like cyclone if you have kodi?

but as the others said, it wouldnt be as good and probably lagging??

why do others have kodi and nitro then?
    get the 4k amazon stick. its the newesr edition u wont be streaming in 4k but it has better hardwsre think its about 50usd

jailbreak = getting downloader.... same thing
    ive gotta go fukkin work for an hour

but this is what im going to do"

buy a 4k firestick and get cyclone for 10usd as long as it isnt like a 2 year subscription

im working on about 6mbps so itll be a good trial for everyone else with slow fukkin speeds

biggie12

so you dont need a subscription to a place like cyclone if you have kodi?

but as the others said, it wouldnt be as good and probably lagging??

why do others have kodi and nitro then?
    ive gotta go fukkin work for an hour

but this is what im going to do"

buy a 4k firestick and get cyclone for 10usd as long as it isnt like a 2 year subscription

im working on about 6mbps so itll be a good trial for everyone else with slow fukkin speeds
    Rudy ask for a trial first. dont pay for shit before u try it some services work differently depending on your location etc..

also dont ever pay for more then 1 month at a time if sevice gets shut down u lose out on money

sosawestbrook

live tv not as good and u have to load thread and find link for every option and sometimes close pop ups iptv just a bit easier overall for someone with no paitence.

I haven't had cable for a year & although I dont watch much live TV, Ive never NOT been able to watch something im looking for.

currently streaming from iPhone through Apple TV. thats how smooth it is.

bookmark the high quality sources so when reddit filters through them, you always have a couple of options. install ad blockers and you're good.

biggie12

I haven't had cable for a year & although I dont watch much live TV, Ive never NOT been able to watch something im looking for.

currently streaming from iPhone through Apple TV. thats how smooth it is.

bookmark the high quality sources so when reddit filters through them, you always have a couple of options. install ad blockers and you're good.
    e.g find me link for trutv a and e and cp24 on reddit

biggie12

the real question here is Coric -188 worth .25 btc ? hmmmm

sosawestbrook

e.g find me link for trutv a and e and cp24 on reddit
    I dont know what those channels are. I dont watch nothing but sports really. the reddit route is for the sports inclined crowd. if you are looking for romantic comedy movies & all that its probably not a good move.

biggie12

I dont know what those channels are. I dont watch nothing but sports really. the reddit route is for the sports inclined crowd. if you are looking for romantic comedy movies & all that its probably not a good move.
    thats what i was trying to explain its good for the 5 MAJOR sports but doesnt really have live TV.

gun to your head coric or opelka?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Appreciated info fellas.

I'll be switching to IPTV sometime in the future, and appreciate the education.

I'm an old-timer (not that old, lol) who at first glance finds this stuff daunting.

But, with the help of the "Bitcoin Sports Betting" forum, I adjusted to BTC; so I imagine (probably after many mistakes), I'll adjust to this.

Thanks again.

CanuckG

You pay monthly via paypal or your credit card for cyclone streams. I just use my credit card. You can log in on two different places with one account for $10 usd per month. So I can be watching something on two tv's or my buddy could login to his laptop and watch something while I got it on TV.

No need to jailbreak anything. Maybe I'll make a video about this later.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Some confusion/misinformation (looking at you JJ) in this thread. You don't need tremendous internet speed for high quality streams. 5 mbs is sufficient for 1080p; the high end would be 25 mbs for 4k/Ultra HD. It's the industry standard for Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Most internet plans exceed these thresholds with room to spare. The origin of most bottlenecks (buffering) is with the source. 2 GB ram is plenty, more doesn't hurt but won't help if the issue is with the streamer.

Best advice, google "iptv for dummies" (no offense intended), it helps to educate yourself. Eazy peazy with a little understanding.
    Not knocking what you're saying at all... but there are plenty of people who have posted at YouTube on select videos claiming connections at 100mbps have buffering issues. The way they describe it.... flat out pissed off.

It would be great if we could have posters go in deeper with this segment... list all of their equipment..... internet speed.... and package they are purchasing. It would help narrow things down.

I don't think anyone wants to reach in their pockets and donate $200 on a setup.... and it doesn't do any justice.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    You pay monthly via paypal or your credit card for cyclone streams. I just use my credit card. You can log in on two different places with one account for $10 usd per month. So I can be watching something on two tv's or my buddy could login to his laptop and watch something while I got it on TV.

No need to jailbreak anything. Maybe I'll make a video about this later.
    Thanks, Canuck. Tried to send you a few betpoints, but it didn't work.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Appreciated info fellas.

I'll be switching to IPTV sometime in the future, and appreciate the education.

I'm an old-timer (not that old, lol) who at first glance finds this stuff daunting.

But, with the help of the "Bitcoin Sports Betting" forum, I adjusted to BTC; so I imagine (probably after many mistakes), I'll adjust to this.

Thanks again.
    send 1 of them 2 daily points or send them to me every single day

that way when i pay them for this info, yours with be included

you cant use more than 3k anyway if you do go pro so 1568 will disappear regardless

we owe these guys a fukkin pizza..not just me and you....everyone who benefited from this

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've been researching it here and there. I also had it when it first came out. About 3 years ago. I'm sure the technology is better now. But... not totally perfect.

I wasn't paying a service... I uploaded coding to the box from studying YouTube videos. Just basic stuff. Most of the feeds were 720p. Not 1080. Furthermore, the audio transmission wasn't in 5.1 dolby digital.... it was 2 channel audio. 1980's sh#$.

I did a full erase on the box and got my money back at BestBuy. Even when getting a few movies for free... it wasn't worth it to me. Looked like a was watching movies on an Atari 2600. lol

If you want a full scale system... without any lag.... you need superior internet speed.... and at least 4GB of ram in your box. It cuts down on the LAG... or BUFFERING.

For the most part... I think the people getting involved with this... are the ones who can't negotiate with their Cable service provider? Or who are paying $100.00+ a month etc. If you're getting a great deal on TV.... this isn't worth the hassle in my opinion.

But, everyone has their reasons.
    get all the movies you want in 1080, 4k... whatever with torrents

just need cheap VPN if you use a cable provider who will actually cancel your account if you get enough notifications from random torrents that r being watched ... all you have to do to never worry about it again is pay a couple bucks a month for a good VPN like NordVPN (used it almost 2 years now, had maybe 3 days total where it wouldn't connect to a server and that was maybe for a couple hours till issues cleared up) and that just means i have to delay DL the torrents i was gonna DL. no big deal at all. great value.

dl all new movies in awesome HD format... and u can use a bunch of different methods to view them whether thats streaming the file to your TV or maybe muxing the file for proper formats so video can be watched via usb stick on a ps4, etc.... very simple stuff once you do it the first time. very simple free programs to DL to mux a file into certain formats (mkv to mp4) muxing audio to AC3 640 with netflix/amazon rips in 1080p

been doing this with HD videos for over 10 years

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

This. Reddit can be a pain in the ass to go through. If you find a good streaming site on reddit, bookmark it. I use bilasport.net (found it on reddit) for the 4 major US sports and it works really well, and I don't have to screw with reddit every time I turn on a game.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Not knocking what you're saying at all... but there are plenty of people who have posted at YouTube on select videos claiming connections at 100mbps have buffering issues. The way they describe it.... flat out pissed off.

It would be great if we could have posters go in deeper with this segment... list all of their equipment..... internet speed.... and package they are purchasing. It would help narrow things down.

I don't think anyone wants to reach in their pockets and donate $200 on a setup.... and it doesn't do any justice.
    I have a feeling a lot of people with problems streaming at 100 mbps have a problem on their end. Shitty router, old streaming box/firestick, poor router placement, etc.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I can't speak to those posting on YouTube, but NOBODY with adequate internet, especially 100 mbs download speed, suffers buffering due to low bandwidth. For one, no service is streaming at that rate. Buffering is almost always a streamer side issue. A bad setup on the user side could also cause problems. Or 50 people on the same network streaming at once. Also some IP's cap bandwidth. Here's a link with Netflix recommendations:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/306

At 4k/UHD you only need about 25 mbs, 1080 uses around 5 mbs. Having 100, 75, 50 mbs doesn't matter in regards to a single stream. Much like those YouTube posters, I'm just some random dude on the internet. But while relatively new in the iptv arena, I'm not a novice in audio/video. Like ThaTopMoron above, I've been downloading HD video/lossless audio for years (file sharing moreso than torrents). Have a large movie/music doc/concert library set up through Plex, with a Nvidia Shield for various apps and iptv. All ethernet, but even with wifi I rarely have any buffering with Netflix/Amazon, etc. Occasionally get a glitch streaming a game on ESPN+, but like I said that's server side. While not always as reliable as cable/satellite it's damn close. And if they don't want to offer me the option to purchase the nfl ticket, etc., then I have no problem spending a fraction of the cost and watching whatever the fuk I want

RudyRuetigger

Why shouldn't I get a firestick 4k from China for 15.88 instead of 1 from here for $43?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rudy call
    Me

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Why shouldn't I get a firestick 4k from China for 15.88 instead of 1 from here for $43?
    The old saying "if it's too good to be true it probably isn't" is an old saying for a reason. A lot of counterfeit goods come out of China, I see it all the time with golf equipment. Sold as the real deal, serial numbers and all (!), fake as hell. Not saying the firestick is, but for less than $30 it's not worth the hassle. Imo.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I can't speak to those posting on YouTube, but NOBODY with adequate internet, especially 100 mbs download speed, suffers buffering due to low bandwidth. For one, no service is streaming at that rate. Buffering is almost always a streamer side issue. A bad setup on the user side could also cause problems. Or 50 people on the same network streaming at once. Also some IP's cap bandwidth. Here's a link with Netflix recommendations:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/306

At 4k/UHD you only need about 25 mbs, 1080 uses around 5 mbs. Having 100, 75, 50 mbs doesn't matter in regards to a single stream. Much like those YouTube posters, I'm just some random dude on the internet. But while relatively new in the iptv arena, I'm not a novice in audio/video. Like ThaTopMoron above, I've been downloading HD video/lossless audio for years (file sharing moreso than torrents). Have a large movie/music doc/concert library set up through Plex, with a Nvidia Shield for various apps and iptv. All ethernet, but even with wifi I rarely have any buffering with Netflix/Amazon, etc. Occasionally get a glitch streaming a game on ESPN+, but like I said that's server side. While not always as reliable as cable/satellite it's damn close. And if they don't want to offer me the option to purchase the nfl ticket, etc., then I have no problem spending a fraction of the cost and watching whatever the fuk I want
    So technically... no matter what monthly subscription you purchase.... you will have "possible" server issues at times?

Is there any way to know which subscription has the least downtime and/or buffering?

Every company advertising with vids on youtube claim.... they are the best! But who do you trust?

Once everyone narrows this down.... you're practically home free... right?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

So technically... no matter what monthly subscription you purchase.... you will have "possible" server issues at times?

Is there any way to know which subscription has the least downtime and/or buffering?

Every company advertising with vids on youtube claim.... they are the best! But who do you trust?

Once everyone narrows this down.... you're practically home free... right?
    Unfortunately there's no secret, it's trial and error. And there will be times where a stream is finicky but they usually settle down. There's a lot of IPTV providers/resellers, all claiming to be the best. For every legitimate poster on reddit there are 10 trying to push their service. It comes down to what you're looking for (just sports, or movies, or tv, everything) and choosing the pkg. that suits your needs. They all have the sports packages (nfl/mlb/ncaa/nba/nhl/ppv) User recommendations (SBR, not reddit) are good starting point. Try one, if you don't like it try another. Biggie said it, stick to a month by month, while cheaper for 3 month/6 month deals providers come and go. From what I've seen, the basic pkgs offer US/Canada/UK. For the US sports that's really all you need. I bet a lot of soccer so I use Helix, they have a pkg with more of Europe included. Maybe start a separate thread asking what others use and their experiences.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too much here

I will stick to YouTube tv

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well I currently have 7 TV's hooked up with Directtv. How many firesticks would I need for all of them and have many $10 subscriptions would I need?

My wife will just hate watching TV on a firestick though as I used to have a jailbroken one and she absolutely hated it

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well I currently have 7 TV's hooked up with Directtv. How many firesticks would I need for all of them and have many $10 subscriptions would I need?

My wife will just hate watching TV on a firestick though as I used to have a jailbroken one and she absolutely hated it
    each tv will need a firestick or hdmi cord from laptops. Better to have the firestick. Your wife hated it because she never used the service I had. it was like having a tv guide with every channel. You can favourite the ones you frequently use. So easy to use.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

wiz1.net

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5417

Firestick or Firebox then add a NitroTV subscription. You don't need Kodi.

NitroTV is $105 for 7 months and I currently get 8800 channels including every Pro sports package and all major college packages plus PPV movies, every movie channel, every cable channel, ppv events, more than 200 local networks, etc.

Go through Bushay at EOG and he will get you setup and take care of any issues you run into.

I cut Cable off 4 years ago. $15/month for everything you can imagine NitroTV.

First 12345 ... Last