Eduardo23
    Eduardo23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2356

Donald Trump Odds For 2020 U.S. Presidential Race

Sen. Bernie Sanders and Former Vice President Joe Biden continue to jockey for the Democratic nomination, albeit Biden looks all but poised to take a victory lap following Tuesday’s sweeping victory in three primaries – Arizona, Illinois, and Florida.
    Trump is still in the thick of the race according to the odds. What do you think?Read more here.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Really? He's still in the thick of it against Biden?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Trump in a landslide.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Biden will be in a nursing home by the time the election happens. The guy has Alzheimer's and dementia real bad. Most of the time he doesn't even know where he is. I'm not trying to make fun of him it's actually true. With that being said whatever idiot they put up against Trump will lose very badly. Trumps leadership and excellent decision making during this crisis sealed the win for him.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Imagine a world where an American president is completely and utterly guilty of treason, and then annihilates and tanks the economy and still gets re-elected.

We are at the end of days. I'm not referring to a religion but to this experiment we called America
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Betting on the election now is foolish; no one knows how this crap will turn out or how long it will take. Nothing but throwing darts.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Very easy to decide this election. Completely tied to this virus and the market