chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Man I can tell you got you sum of dat good ol Texas hick publix shcool edumacation. So since you're too stupid to figure it out, I'll explain it to you.

Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks of any state in the USA. Almost 40% of MS residents are black. Louisiana has the second highest percentage of blacks of any state ~35% black. Hence the "blackest" states. A state like Texas has 11% black population as comparison. Source, the last completed national census.

Guess which party Mississippi and Louisiana vote for in Presidential elections like clockwork? I'll give you a hint. It's the red one bud. And it's not just MS and LA. Other black states like SC, AL etc. that are also in the top grouping of states with highest percentage of black populous also vote for the red pres candidate like clockwork. Do you get it now or are you really that fukkin dense? The blackest states are also the reddest.

first of all dip shit...I graduated from miami ohio. we have a president, many judges, congressman and senators. had a stroke and scored 127 iq test after the fact.Also maxed asvab twice got academic offers from notre dame and boston college and scored 31 on act. But please go on and tell me about my texas education.

now dipshit go back and show me where you said anything about percentage. I took you gibberish as literal. I am sorry for giving your racial incoherence with the preponderance of clarity. DIP SHIT! Now go borrow your mom's credit card and go pro. You maybe to get enough free pizzas to enhance your style of life!

chico2663

Guess which party Mississippi and Louisiana vote for in Presidential elections like clockwork? I'll give you a hint. It's the red one bud. And it's not just MS and LA. Other black states like SC, AL etc. that are also in the top grouping of states with highest percentage of black populous also vote for the red pres candidate like clockwork. Do you get it now or are you really that fukkin dense? The blackest states are also the reddest.

They vote against their interest. now which states are on the govt dole the most. Why good old Mississippi and Louisiana. But why you besmirch Texas schools...you had better look up some of their grads and the wealth they have.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Mr Trump has did more in his short time for blacks than Obama ever did.....but yet when i talk to blacks most of the time i get the same old thing from them that Mr Trump is a racist.what i do not get at all..........
    Southern blacks love Trump. He won big in big black areas like SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, TN, MO etc. It's the northern and western blacks that hate him for some reason. You don't go into a state like Mississippi with almost half of the state being black voters and win big like Trump did without the blacks there liking you. Southern blacks will roll with Trump again in 2020 just like they did last election.

It's funny how politics is always made out to be some racial issue when in fact it's more of a regional issue than race. The states that have SEC football teams are pretty diverse with high percentages of black and latino voters, yet they all went bright red for Trump in 2016. How is that possible if supposedly blacks and latinos hate trump? The media is lying. The southern states love trump.

chico2663

that commerical is a little misleading to say the least, Obama did never commit to Biden and will not, this one is a little play on words, if the one you are talking about with obama saying biden still have more to do.Obama was not talking about Biden being president, so it a little play on the words

Obama has said he wasn't going to put his finger on the outcome. He will collate with the winner. Lot of his people are already starting to go with joe.

chico2663

Southern blacks love Trump. He won big in big black areas like SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, TN, MO etc. It's the northern and western blacks that hate him for some reason. You don't go into a state like Mississippi with almost half of the state being black voters and win big like Trump did without the blacks there liking you. Southern blacks will roll with Trump again in 2020 just like they did last election.

It's funny how politics is always made out to be some racial issue when in fact it's more of a regional issue than race. The states that have SEC football teams are pretty diverse with high percentages of black and latino voters, yet they all went bright red for Trump in 2016. How is that possible if supposedly blacks and latinos hate trump? The media is lying. The southern states love trump.

has to be brooks85. There can't be two people this stupid!

chico2663

black voters on trump

chico2663

yes, that 14 percent of back man and 0 percent of black women show the love to trump.

chico2663

damn, where is Dante ? He loves beating done the uneducated. the bitch is low i.q.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    first of all dip shit...I graduated from miami ohio. we have a president, many judges, congressman and senators. had a stroke and scored 127 iq test after the fact.Also maxed asvab twice got academic offers from notre dame and boston college and scored 31 on act. But please go on and tell me about my texas education.

now dipshit go back and show me where you said anything about percentage. I took you gibberish as literal. I am sorry for giving your racial incoherence with the preponderance of clarity. DIP SHIT! Now go borrow your mom's credit card and go pro. You maybe to get enough free pizzas to enhance your style of life!
    Great rebuttal of facts and statistics with your personal experiences and banter. Talk to me in facts and numbers or idc what youp have to say. It's a numbers game. Life, gambling, politics. I wanna see the numbers and facts that prove your points. When I make a point I prove it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Obama has said he wasn't going to put his finger on the outcome. He will collate with the winner. Lot of his people are already starting to go with joe.
    Exactly, although if Sanders technically sticks around even though it's over Obama may come and in "call it". I would point to March 17th. I think Biden sweeps the 4 states on March 17 and then it's over March 17/18. Illinois votes March 17. Maybe Obama officially steps in in Illinois on March 18 with Biden by his side. A little prediction there.

chico2663

Great rebuttal of facts and statistics with your personal experiences and banter. Talk to me in facts and numbers or idc what youp have to say. It's a numbers game. Life, gambling, politics. I wanna see the numbers and facts that prove your points. When I make a point I prove it.

well my man...look at the numbers i used to refute that blacks love trump. I doubt you know many. I actually know a shitload. they call me their friend. i have eaten at their table. When i had stroke had 5 black ministers visit me on regular basis in hospital!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Exactly, although if Sanders technically sticks around even though it's over Obama may come and in "call it". I would point to March 17th. I think Biden sweeps the 4 states on March 17 and then it's over March 17/18. Illinois votes March 17. Maybe Obama officially steps in in Illinois on March 18 with Biden by his side. A little prediction there.
    Sanders has to many state coming up that voted for clinton. sanders showed yesterday that he is scared of biden. biden was taking on trump. Biden needs to give bernie a position battling pharma to get his voters. If biden wins mich it is over but if sanders wins it will last sometime.

chico2663

give you a hint. if i give out a game bet the otherside.if i give stock pick...it is worth a look. i don't hang on to anything but pg,bmy and my big loser fb. I bought vir at 17 sold it at 25. Now it is in the 40's. Gave out swks at 78 sold 126,tsm at 37 sold 58,pags 35 sold in 50's. Was doing great but hung onto fb too fukking long. i let my mother pick that. she bought 35 and cashed in 165. She has been crying ever since.
    Last edited by chico2663; 03-04-20 at 09:58 AM.

habitualwinning

Chico we have actual hard numbers we can look at from the 2016 election. No need for speculation and exit polling bs. Which southern SEC states with the highest percentage of black voters in the nation did Trump lose in 2016? Which ones? Was it MS, LA, AL, GA, FL, SC, TN, KY, AR or MO?
    Last edited by habitualwinning; 03-04-20 at 09:59 AM.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

updated odds 3.4.20 Odds to win the US Presidency 2020[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important][/COLOR]
    Donald Trump

Bernie Sanders
    +1150

Michael Bloomberg
    +3500

Joe Biden
    +183

Elizabeth Warren
    +3600

Hillary Clinton
    +3700

Field (Any Other Candidate)
    +750

carolinakid

^sorry guys for some reason the names will not post.Trump -145 Biden +183

habitualwinning

give you a hint. if i give out a game bet the otherside.if i give stock pick...it is worth a look. i don't hang on to anything but pg,bmy and my big loser fb. I bought vir at 17 sold it at 25. Now it is in the 40's. Gave out swks at 78 sold 126,tsm at 37 sold 58,pags 35 sold in 50's. Was doing great but hung onto fb too fukking long. i let my mother pick that. she bought 35 and cashed in 165. She has been crying ever since.
    I don't hate you or anything man. TX great state. You have good academic credentials and you mentioned asvab, so I'm assuming you're a vet. You're better off than 99% of peeps on this forum in my book. Just calm down man. This political bs isn't worth the stress. We can agree to disagree on topics, we can agree on a lot more. Several of your earlier posts in the political threads were poignant.

chico2663

Chico we have actual hard numbers we can look at from the 2016 election. No need for speculation and exit polling bs. Which southern SEC states with the highest percentage of black voters in the nation did Trump lose in 2016? Which ones? Was it MS, LA, AL, GA, FL, SC, TN, KY, AR or MO?

look you never said percentage. now if you want to say your bad for not clarifying i will answer that. i have traveled these for work,convention or gambling. but i will tell you that by percentage it isn't a state. I helped a guy grow his business in Baltimore and he took me to d.c. to help him.

chico2663

I don't hate you or anything man. TX great state. You have good academic credentials and you mentioned asvab, so I'm assuming you're a vet. You're better off than 99% of peeps on this forum in my book. Just calm down man. This political bs isn't worth the stress. We can agree to disagree on topics, we can agree on a lot more. Several of your earlier posts in the political threads were poignant.
    sad? Only thing i'm sad about is all 4 of my brothers are more endowed than i.

chico2663

sorry for giving you shit. trying to stay awake for bb draft. have people in korea,hawaii and philippines in it so done by text. they can take up to 12 hours between picks. Started at 5 am and only 14 picks ion 5 hrs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

So Elizabeth Warren virtually has ZERO chance to win now yet she stays in the race to steal away votes from Bernie Sanders.. All others dropped out now have endorsed Joe Biden.. Not one endorsed Bernie Sanders.

Very sneaky screw over job going on again with Bernie. Democratic Party really dislikes Bernie Sanders. I almost feel bad for Bernie again like I did in 2016.. The guy tries so hard and gets back doored every time in the end by his own party.

carolinakid

Bernie is just too far left for Americans

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Sanders is a communist. His comments on Castro killed him
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

^sorry guys for some reason the names will not post.Trump -145 Biden +183
    These lines are moving quickly. If Biden becomes the Dem nominee then the line above is BAD.

There's definitively money to be made here as long as Bernie doesn't become the Dem nominee.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Shes blocking bernie. She was in Michigan last night. A big state coming up. Laker boy check-in
    Of course, they have no shame and will rig it against him at all costs. It's what I meant by no subtlety at all. Maybe I was too subtle

First ... 9101112