floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

XFL...........................

Cardale Jones MVP chants after two completions is why the XFL will be successful

The announcers said, "Cardale Jones might be the face of the league" and I couldn't have bought into the XFL hype faster.

DC fans already hitting Cardale Jones with the “M-V-P! M-V-P! chant one drive into his career.

There's no targeting in the XFL, so I'm all in

Never forget when Cardale Jones dropped this banger, high IQ

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Well now DC has two terrible ex OSU QBs

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

CARDALE JONES IS THE LEAGUE MVP ALREADY

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Cardale Jones MVP chants after two completions is why the XFL will be successful

The announcers said, "Cardale Jones might be the face of the league" and I couldn't have bought into the XFL hype faster.

DC fans already hitting Cardale Jones with the “M-V-P! M-V-P! chant one drive into his career.

There's no targeting in the XFL, so I'm all in

Never forget when Cardale Jones dropped this banger, high IQ
    Pretty sure that was actually a Terrelle Pryor quote.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

"We aint come to play school"

I remember that, I think that was Cardell's quote. Maybe just after Pryor was there, at Ohio St.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is game?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How is game?
    Got it on one of the screens.

Looks like football, Gold. They are hitting hard.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I watched the opening kickoff and the first series, then I turned to college hoop.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

I hear the girls at the strip joints cant wait for them to come make it rain. Sheniqua dont know XFL from NFL She gonna find out right quick when the boys be askin for change from that titty dance!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    I hear the girls at the strip joints cant wait for them to come make it rain. Sheniqua dont know XFL from NFL She gonna find out right quick when the boys be askin for change from that titty dance!
    Or when their girlfriends crash the party...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Why waste money at a strip club when your trash bag whore mother will let the entire team run a train on her for a happy meal?

As far as the games, just bet overs. Linesmakers off on totals at anything under 55.
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 02-08-20 at 05:30 PM.

newton0038
    Update your status

Might as well make fucktard Johnny Manziel the Comish. Wonder what the XFL has instore for its epicenter games halftime show. Hookers vs Stripper paintball war?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

obv it's nowhere near the NFL but some of the QB's will make OK money for playing what? 10 games...BIG difference if you're on a winning team for that extra $2,222 a week for being on the winning team as well...

The XFL will use a standard form contract paying $2,725 per week for each player on the active roster, $1,040 of which is guaranteed. A $2,222 victory bonus will also be paid to the players on each game's winning team; this feature is a carryover from the original XFL. The contracts expire at the end of the season, freeing players to sign with any other league.[77] Players will also be paid $1,040 per week during the preseason and through the playoffs if their team does not qualify.[78] Starting quarterbacks will make an annual salary of up to $495,000,[78] with the average XFL quarterback expected to earn $125,000.[79] 52 players will be on each team's regular-season roster, far more than the 38 in the original XFL and comparable to the size of the 53-man NFL rosters; 46 of those 52 may be active on any given game day.[78]
    Plans were for the league to offer contracts between one and three years in length. Signing for a longer-term would make the player eligible for a loyalty bonus above and beyond their tiered salary; in return, the player would not be allowed to play in any other league during the spring, summer or autumn months, nor is the contract guaranteed.[80] The overall salary cap will be approximately $4,000,000 per team.[20] The XFL chose a more flexible salary structure so as not to overpay for the lower ends of the roster and to be more competitive for better starting quarterbacks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I watched a few plays that’s it

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Very little xfl action today. IU buried most.

newton0038
    Update your status

half mil for top rate QB on par with CFL. Even they want nothin to do with Johnny Football. Good thing he is a trust funder