petey7979
    petey7979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4886

The Tarnished Legacy of Kobe

He raped that young white girl and tried ruining her life before the trial because he was guilty. Read the police interview and his confession. He bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. He settled and apologized for it. If he wasn't rich and went to jail instead guess what? He would be alive today. Must be nice to have society forgive you so easily because you can put a ball in a hoop. It all caught up to him though. If it was my daughter he raped I would be celebrating his death.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

except for the whole

- many woman have cried wolf on a random sexual encounter with a person with extreme riches- angle right ?

Show me the transcript , id def like to read it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Something you might be interested to know lilpete is that prosecutors don't just drop cases for no reason.

Fidel_CashFlow

Thanks

im reading this one .

I do gotta say, I believe the woman for the most part, that or shes a great liar .

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-b...alf-confession

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Thanks

im reading this one .

I do gotta say, I believe the woman for the most part, that or shes a great liar .

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-b...alf-confession
    I'm going to go back and read it again tomorrow morn

I do remembr reading it back when it was first released and it seemed like the police offers were star struck and really held Kobe by the hand and led him to say it was consensual. He was at first trying to say nothing at all happened and they kind of let him know he should change his story because they had his pubes and jizz

Fidel_CashFlow

very weird what im about to say but

I know I couldnt rape anyone, 2 main reasons

You dont do that to a woman ... duh

and the second being, I couldnt finish , or prolly even get hard if I knew I was hurting or scaring them

Hard to imagine penetrating someone who is sobbing and shrieking....

Not sure how so many people can do it . Ill bust the biggest dude in the face if they are really asking for it

Zero fear , but its funny how someone could pussy out to a man , but then go and rape a woman

It has to be some sort of complex within.... cuz a real man , whos confident with himself , wouldnt do that to another human

especially the innocent, or the ones who cant protect themselves . Sad shit man ....

Still not sure if it went down as she says -involving Kobe- but she does seem somewhat credible

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I'll celebrating this ghost's re-ban. What a winner this guy is. Feel happy for his ex wife

petey7979

Lurked not a ghost and never been married

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wish my legacy was tarnished with an outpouring of love from millions of people.

petey7979

Outpouring of love from a delusional and sick society of soyboy beta cucks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Michael Jackson worse probably.. Stop it.. Who are we do judge a mans soul?

Kobe rebounded I think after those rape charges were filed. His wife stayed with him... Solid dude at 41 from what i read and heard.. Helping others. Kid groups and what not..

Gotta wonder though do those sins of one come back around to bite you in life later on? Nobody ever knows what a man has done wrong early on in life but that man!!! It usually haunts them as you become a better person.. Dark secrets are never fun to hide..

Judgement day has come and even for Kobe who is just a man.. My take anyways...

Give it up to God.. Who are we to judge anyone when we have our own demons to battle.. That's all I have to say about that..

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Since everyone else gets to add their 2 cents, here's mine.

She had me right up until she went straight out afterwards and had sex with someone else. Like not even washed down there really good first right after. The majority (notice I didn't say all) of women who are raped feel dirty and feel the need to shower like there is no tomorrow. Immediately. Not go get another dick to ride.

I am more apt to believe women but not all the time. I still say Blasey Ford was lying through her baby-whining ass voice. She couldn't remember any details. Something as she described would have made more of an impression. She wouldn't have just left her bestie and then not be able to recall how she got home.

Kobe wouldn't be the first man to pay a woman off to go away. Shoot, Bill Clinton wouldn't have been impeached if he had settled with Paula Jones in the beginning instead of listening to Hillary. Hillary cost him that one. Anyhoo, back to Kobe. The man was not a saint. However, he was a father who obviously loved him daughter. And it's heartbreaking to realize that at one point yesterday, he realized that he was not going to be able to save his daughter. Most parents would give their own lives for their kids and there was nothing he could do to save his. He was there when she breathed her 1st breath and he was there when she breathed her last. And that is all that is important now. The rest is he said/she said history that can't be proven either way and serves no true purpose now.

Let the dead stay dead. Show some respect. It's called human kindness.
    Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave BadNina 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

King Mayan gave BadNina 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and nocturnal012

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Since everyone else gets to add their 2 cents, here's mine.

She had me right up until she went straight out afterwards and had sex with someone else. Like not even washed down there really good first right after. The majority (notice I didn't say all) of women who are raped feel dirty and feel the need to shower like there is no tomorrow. Immediately. Not go get another dick to ride.

I am more apt to believe women but not all the time. I still say Blasey Ford was lying through her baby-whining ass voice. She couldn't remember any details. Something as she described would have made more of an impression. She wouldn't have just left her bestie and then not be able to recall how she got home.

Kobe wouldn't be the first man to pay a woman off to go away. Shoot, Bill Clinton wouldn't have been impeached if he had settled with Paula Jones in the beginning instead of listening to Hillary. Hillary cost him that one. Anyhoo, back to Kobe. The man was not a saint. However, he was a father who obviously loved him daughter. And it's heartbreaking to realize that at one point yesterday, he realized that he was not going to be able to save his daughter. Most parents would give their own lives for their kids and there was nothing he could do to save his. He was there when she breathed her 1st breath and he was there when she breathed her last. And that is all that is important now. The rest is he said/she said history that can't be proven either way and serves no true purpose now.

Let the dead stay dead. Show some respect. It's called human kindness.
    absolutely brilliant post

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Kobe basically admitted to bad shit going down when the criminal case was dropped by the girl because her information was being made public.

I can't remember the exact wording, but I remember thinking it sounded crazy how much guilt he took responsibility for

That coupled with the fact he tried to deny anything sexual at all to cops when first questioned leads me to think he knew it was wrong right away.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Kobe basically admitted to bad shit going down when the criminal case was dropped by the girl because her information was being made public.

I can't remember the exact wording, but I remember thinking it sounded crazy how much guilt he took responsibility for

That coupled with the fact he tried to deny anything sexual at all to cops when first questioned leads me to think he knew it was wrong right away.

here it is

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.
    I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
    I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by petey7979 View Post
    He raped that young white girl and tried ruining her life before the trial because he was guilty. Read the police interview and his confession. He bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. He settled and apologized for it. If he wasn't rich and went to jail instead guess what? He would be alive today. Must be nice to have society forgive you so easily because you can put a ball in a hoop. It all caught up to him though. If it was my daughter he raped I would be celebrating his death.
    This white women was awestruck seeing a celeb and opened up her legs just like many do....it was consensual sex and kobe got little carried away and wanted to try it in the poop hole...she hesitantly said yes and once kobe went inside and when he was about to bust she told him to stop since it felt uncomfortable....kobe just held her head down and kept going for about 20 seconds more till he finished his bust. that 20 seconds is when she felt violated and she got an idea to get free money and we know the rest.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    This white women was awestruck seeing a celeb and opened up her legs just like many do....it was consensual sex and kobe got little carried away and wanted to try it in the poop hole...she hesitantly said yes and once kobe went inside and when he was about to bust she told him to stop since it felt uncomfortable....kobe just held her head down and kept going for about 20 seconds more till he finished his bust. that 20 seconds is when she felt violated and she got an idea to get free money and we know the rest.
    i'm not sure where the whole anal sex thing I keep seeing repeated is coming from. But I read the transcript this morning while on stationary. There was no mention of that, and the detectives were only alluding to vaginal tearing and his semen in her vagina..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

her name was leaked 3 times

i never knew this

RudyRuetigger

im only on page 20 of 57, but his story looks pretty convincing to me

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Ok so i do not know a ton of stuff about this . But i looked online and found a Youtube Video of her singing a rap song at a bar about being raped by him . She is laughing at a couple parts seems pretty happy about it. Look it up on youtube is that her ?

And i have to get to work but i will read the rest of the transcript later read the first few pages .

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

I got sent to timeout for saying Kobe raped her

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Ok so i do not know a ton of stuff about this . But i looked online and found a Youtube Video of her singing a rap song at a bar about being raped by him . She is laughing at a couple parts seems pretty happy about it. Look it up on youtube is that her ?

And i have to get to work but i will read the rest of the transcript later read the first few pages .
    post it bro

RudyRuetigger

EDIT: Apparently this isnt her guys...some fukkin dumbass comedian
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-28-20 at 09:08 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

LOL what a clown

cant believe people think she is truthful
    Sad...

There's a place for her in hell..

Fidel_CashFlow

LOL what a clown

lol cringe as fukk
    but hey , as in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    except for the whole

- many woman have cried wolf on a random sexual encounter with a person with extreme riches- angle right ?

Show me the transcript , id def like to read it

RudyRuetigger

if i had to guess what happened

she initiated it (grabbed his dick in transcripts)

he was IN

he got too aggressive, she said stop

he asked to *** on her face, she said no (thats in the transcripts not me joking)

and that ended it

my guess is those last 5 seconds of penetration were traumatic for her...truthfully

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

my favorite part was page 33-34 the detective is giving a long talk about how he thinks it went down and says

Detective winters: "I look at it this way, she's an attractive young lady."

Kobe: She wasn't that attractive.

Detective Winters: Well you know, she's okay, okay. Um she's young you know, she's excited to see you

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

LOL what a clown

that's not real

its an obvious produced spoof of the shaq kobe diss rap

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

she was just a slut and was mad when scorned so wanted to get paid

Most celeb rape cases are totally false

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    my favorite part was page 33-34 the detective is giving a long talk about how he thinks it went down and says

Detective winters: "I look at it this way, she's an attractive young lady."

Kobe: She wasn't that attractive.

Detective Winters: Well you know, she's okay, okay. Um she's young you know, she's excited to see you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I believe Kobe raped that slut as much as I believe Roethlisberger raped the slut who bragged that she hoped that she would get pregnant to him.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

She wanted a payday and got one.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Here's the thing -- the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Did he forcibly rape her? I don't think so. Did she change her mind or go down a path where she didn't exactly want what happened? Probably.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mrpapageorgio

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    She wanted a payday and got one.
    this. she wanted to be in his stable and taken care of by him. she probably never figured he would just say have a nice life after fcuking. i am not defending kobe moreso as i just feel it wasn't rape on what we know. going out after for another dude is kills her argument for me.

i think the shame on his part was cheating on his wife.

12 Last