hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Dream Props

Anyone have dreams about the Super Bowl of actual plays in the game and then they actually happen. I've had 3 dreams in a row last 3 games and each prop came true.

• I saw the Falcons hammering them but it only happened in the first half and I didn't know it wasn't for the game
    • Philly game it was they wouldn't score in the first 5.5 minutes.
    • Last year it was who scored last (but I couldn't see the players or the play just the scoreboard with that team adding its score, etc.)

I had my dream already (last night). I'm very serious about this. If you have dreams like this too, then please share them. If you want my prop that is a guarantee (dreams don't lie), then you better make SBR point offers here. Negotiations are available.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Saloon

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

ur a non pro points mean nothing

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Here was my dream and it DID win. I won $330 bucks on it. The 49ers were lining up a field goal and they made it. The announcer in my dream said, "So they're on the board" as I saw the field goal go through. I couldn't tell how far out it was exactly.

I would've guessed in the 40's, but just not sure. I bet the 49ers first score to be a field goal. I considered the would there be a fg in the game over 33.5, but just wasn't sure enough. Also, didn't take Gould over 1.5 because figured that could of been the only field goal.

I also had a moment where I was sitting on the toilet sheeting, no joke, and I saw a play in my head where a QB rolled out and scored from 1 yard line. It was Jimmy G though. Mahomes scored on a run just like that, but it wasn't exactly like the vision as it was more of a option play.....so lost that prop on Jimmy G anytime TD scorer (recept/rush)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

tbis is the guy wanted points for his dreams haha

clown